Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

WOW.. happened to catch a very little of the mouth show yesterday and heard squeaky voice tony give his dig in about unions. then the mouth had to add pointless view on teachers.. " smaller class sizes so they can hire more teachers" makes sense to me. does the mouth want 35 kids in a class or 40 in a class so no more teachers get hired?

I wonder if you are a new hire at trump and commercial radio . if your put in a room with the mouth and rev tom and brain washed not to like unions or teachers. or public sector employees like cops, firemen, DOT employees,DMV employees, teachers etc.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Georgia L Schlager

After reading this article, I'm thinking, maybe Bauerle wasn't a whacko

http://canadafreepress.com/article/v...ot-tom-bauerle

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    After reading this article, I'm thinking, maybe Bauerle wasn't a whacko
    Why, because other whackos back him up?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Why, because other whackos back him up?
    Funny, I never thought of it that way.

Georgia L Schlager

So the mouth said yesterday he had enough of the trump talk the past two years and cant wait until its over... so what is he and squeaky tony going to talk about? Things that happen around here? I doubt it. I know .. teachers, and CB carl what a great guy he is. Guess we have to see.. maybe some mayor erkel stories..

Unregistered
    Not in the too distant future, The money will not be their to pay for all the Nepotism 6 figure jobs, benefits, pensions, perks & corruption, It's simple math folks. Shrinking tax base + Rising costs, (as more retire, more pensions plus new Nepotism replacement workers need to be hired & benefits need to be funded, adding more to government payroll & taxpayer's burden. Also every time they raise taxes. it causing more people to leave WNY. In the last Census WNY lost 5,235 long term residents in just one year.
    Bankruptcy coming to your Town, Village, City Soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NEPOTISM Government workers & Unions are going to take every one down with them because they are entitled to it and it's mind, mind, mind . It's not their problem that people are struggling to make ends meat and won't be able to afford the taxes very soon. and much of Buffalo looks like a SH*T HOLE!!! PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP SOON AND DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR LOCAL TOWN, VILLAGE, COUNTY,CITY HALL

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Not in the too distant future, The money will not be their to pay for all the Nepotism 6 figure jobs, benefits, pensions, perks & corruption, It's simple math folks. Shrinking tax base + Rising costs, (as more retire, more pensions plus new Nepotism replacement workers need to be hired & benefits need to be funded, adding more to government payroll & taxpayer's burden. Also every time they raise taxes. it causing more people to leave WNY. In the last Census WNY lost 5,235 long term residents in just one year.
    Bankruptcy coming to your Town, Village, City Soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The NEPOTISM Government workers & Unions are going to take every one down with them because they are entitled to it and it's mind, mind, mind . It's not their problem that people are struggling to make ends meat and won't be able to afford the taxes very soon. and much of Buffalo looks like a SH*T HOLE!!! PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP SOON AND DRAIN THE SWAMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN YOUR LOCAL TOWN, VILLAGE, COUNTY,CITY HALL
    Like Depew. it has to go but some people think it has to stay for what reason? You do not need a 28 man police dept .

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Like Depew. it has to go but some people think it has to stay for what reason? You do not need a 28 man police dept .
    I asked someone who had a sign on their lawn not to dissolve the Village. He said it's in his blood. Plus what are the employees going to do. I said what every other person does in life. They either get absorbed into the town taking over the services, look for another line of work or leave NYS like 10000's have because of taxes/jobs. The people I know are very nice people but both have rather nice state pensions/health coverage. Far more than they need to live on so the abnormally high property taxes don't phase them.

I don't get the "it's in your blood" part. I don't care what my mailing address is. It could be Depew, NY 14086, Cheektowaga, NY 14086 or Buffalo, NY 14086.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I asked someone who had a sign on their lawn not to dissolve the Village. He said it's in his blood. Plus what are the employees going to do. I said what every other person does in life. They either get absorbed into the town taking over the services, look for another line of work or leave NYS like 10000's have because of taxes/jobs. The people I know are very nice people but both have rather nice state pensions/health coverage. Far more than they need to live on so the abnormally high property taxes don't phase them.

I don't get the "it's in your blood" part. I don't care what my mailing address is. It could be Depew, NY 14086, Cheektowaga, NY 14086 or Buffalo, NY 14086.
    Why would the "Depew" name even go away? I wouldn't think it has to.

In the southtowns we have "Derby". Has a post office, a name but zero government entity.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

thats how dumb these people are .. the village is in the red millions but it in my blood..

the mouth and squeaky voice tony keep talking about the election. I thought they both had enough of this and couldn't wait for it to be over.

Trumps new cabinet.

Attorney General... Cry Baby Carl always looking for a tax deal.
    Secretary of Education and labor .. the mouth his goal. get rid of all teachers in the country and unions.
    Secretary of Defense .. Rambo Dave.. shoot em up
    Secretary of State.. mr. Russia tug boat mike
    Secretary of Homeland Security rev tom.. his goal keep out Extraterrestrial Life that are on telephone poles.
    White house PS John Zak he will be 100 years old when trumps term is up.
    Last edited by cheekman; November 18th, 2016 at 10:26 AM.

so I go to the sabres game the other night .. free tickets... then out for a few after the game to the burbs.. then the other night I go out to watch the game.. I really didn't think rev tom was so popular around the town. when his name was mentioned it was followed by *ss hole. tommy how could you piss so many people off.

wow the mouths buddy mr. tax break goes to see the trumpster ...

ALBANY - Carl Paladino, the Buffalo businessman who loves tax breaks for his businesss who ran for governor in 2010, has spent much of the past three years as one of Donald Trump's most vocal New York boosters.

Now, Paladino's early support for the Republican president-elect could pay off with a job in his administration. (now cry baby carl is looking for a federal job with bennies and a pension. but like the mouth and rev tom the three of them hate public sector jobs. like cops, fireman, teachers, plow drivers, sewer workers, dmv office workers etc etc... no their buddy has his hand out.)

Paladino on Monday became part of a parade of advisers and potential job-seekers that has met with Trump and his team in recent weeks at Trump Tower in Manhattan, where the soon-to-be president has based his transition operations.

The former gubernatorial candidate was tight-lipped after the meeting, declining comment when reporters in the Trump Tower lobby asked him if he's looking for a job. of course he is.
    “Me? No, that’s not for discussion," Paladino said with a laugh. "We’re friends. I don’t have any comment on that.”

Asked whether he is planning to move to Washington D.C., Paladino laughed and waved. "Thank you, kids," he said as he walked away.

But in a pair of separate interviews this week, Paladino has suggested he might be interested.;;; humm can't imagine what the mouth would say if he would get a job.

"If I could be where the action is and help create a better government, looking at productivity and proficiency, here and there or wherever, that would be the type of office I’d want to hold," he told PoliticsNY, a Buffalo-based website published by Michael Caputo, Paladino's former campaign manager who worked on Trump's campaign.

Paladino made similar comments Tuesday to The Buffalo News, saying a potential job would have to be "something to get my teeth into and be engaged." more tax breaks on my properties.

"Otherwise, I've got a good job," Paladino, chairman of Ellicott Development Co. in Buffalo, told the News.

No lets see if the mouth, rev tom, all my black brothers and sisters, and Rambo dave say anything about their buddy cry baby carl.. Most likely all three will turn their back on what happened.
    Carl said its just me I can say stuff like that... you have to laugh at this clown if its not a tax break he is looking for its sticking his foot in his mouth.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/paladino-un...tvoice-article

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/palad...lash/377264880
    Last edited by cheekman; December 24th, 2016 at 09:58 AM.

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread Information