Thread: Wben

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wben

The mouth has a show this morning about the BPD or cops in general. A wben poll taken resulted in 43% say they trust them and WOW 57% say they don't trust them. that is sort of surprising.. now he gets some retired cops calling into his show on the matter about the 6 city cops kicking and punching this guy for there comments . not one agreed with what happened to this guy... one cop just retired with 30 years of service , and we all know how anti union, public sector, teacher and pension the mouth is why wouldn't he come out and as these cops about their bennies! He complains about them enough on the air. again all talk like his friend the rev tom sit behind the mic and complain but when they have a chance to as someone straight up front they fail.. two tools in a empty tool box...
    Last edited by cheekman; April 29th, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

ok I see it..
    Last edited by cheekman; April 29th, 2014 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    The mouth has a show this morning about the BPD or cops in general. A wben poll taken resulted in 43% say they trust them and WOW 57% say they don't trust them. that is sort of surprising.. now he gets some retired cops calling into his show on the matter about the 6 city cops kicking and punching this guy for there comments . not one agreed with what happened to this guy... one cop just retired with 30 years of service , and we all know how anti union, public sector, teacher and pension the mouth is why wouldn't he come out and as these cops about their bennies! He complains about them enough on the air. again all talk like his friend the rev tom sit behind the mic and complain but when they have a chance to as someone straight up front they fail.. two tools in a empty tool box...
    The typically hypocritical conservatives definitely struggle with this one. They're all pro-law and order and cracking down on the (fill in minority here), but they've been brainwashed by Beach & Bauerle to hate all unions, so they don't know whether to sit or go blind until they get their cue as to what to think in a situation like this.

My dislike for union's activity come contract time and protecting terrible workers has NOTHING to with B & B... I cannot hardly listen to them for 5 minutes without feeling totally embarrased. So please, know it off with the absolutes.

You can try to figure out how we think, but you are just making it way too complicated. Here I will help you, it is very simply. We believe government is too big, we believe we should not spend more money than we have.... that is about it.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Cheeks, I can't believe you listen to these two clowns their anti worker stance over the years on, private, public sector, ,and unions is BS.. This is a very hard area to make a living and make ends meet for families no matter what they do. Like you always said in the public sector there is so much waste of money from these politicians but they continue to blame their employees for the problems.. As for these two Beach needs to retire, and the other clown needs to move out of the state.

did anyone listen to bauerles show yeaterday, he wasn't on had a fill in no idea who he was, but he had FRANK MESIAH on what a arrogant old fart this guy is.. On race issues he blames, rep, right wingers, conservatives, the Supreme Court, and big business for all the race problems in the country... he loves Obama Frank, I wonder if I can start a white org. NAAWP... in the NBA and NFL remember when that org cryed about the NFL

You would get jumped on big time Cheekman. We will never solve the issue of bigotry. Man is a sinner at heart, it is our nature. All we can do is work on ourselves and try hard to not be a bigot.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Yeah Listen however, when you listen to Bauerle show you have to take him with a grain of salt. He does know a lot of stuff however, you can only know so much before what you learn no longer retains in memory with that said, tom can piss off people, make other's laugh, make some cry, make other's happy and you still get a well rounded entertaining show. But for truth, I believe Tom can get a little too much Mr. Know-it-all out of his mouth and I do not enjoy when he boast himself as this hot shot dude with a convertible sports car who cares, I sure don't. Tom wants to be recognized by the public while on the other hand Tom denies that is not his main goal is to be a celebrity. Anyway, try not Tom's show topics is irk you, they are just topics to talk about to entertain you the listener however, many take Tom's show as true word and they shouldn't. I believe Unions once served there purpose in our time however, those times have changed and unions do more harm than help. America is moving into a more elite control over its populations by taking away our freedoms. You worry about what Tom is talking about when you should be worried about will you see a standing army of police grunts taking your property at gun point and no I am not saying this because Tom said it I have known this for the last 10 years. Anyway, listen with a light heart, don't be too gullible when Tom speaks it is his job to ENTERTAIN you the listener ... have a nice day.

did anyone listen to bauerles show yeaterday, he wasn't on had a fill in no idea who he was, but he had FRANK MESIAH on what a arrogant old fart this guy is.. On race issues he blames, rep, right wingers, conservatives, the Supreme Court, and big business for all the race problems in the country... he loves Obama Frank, I wonder if I can start a white org. NAAWP... in the NBA and NFL remember when that org cryed about the NFL
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Frank, I wonder if I can start a white org. NAAWP... in the NBA and NFL remember when that org cryed about the NFL
    Don't you and Frank already belong to one? the KKK?

For someone who dislikes the mouth so much. You sure waste a lot of time listing to him.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    For someone who dislikes the mouth so much. You sure waste a lot of time listing to him.
    tune in MR.L the mouth retired. I listen when I have time I just like when they stick their feet in their mouth. look at all the hits on the site and your one

nothing from rambo dave on the gym owner all week.

Goofy joe filling in for rocker tommy this afternoon tommy has more time off than a teacher I remember when he and the mouth would cry on their shows about teachers and the public sector having time off.

back to goofy joe he was telling people to get out and go to a sabres game joe who the hell wants to go see these clowns then pay for a covid test and a ticket and sit there. come on first of all there should be no one allowed in until next season your inside.

Rambo dave earlier said who would want to go downtown and see them play. Now high beamer joe tells you to go guys the auto show was canceled because of covid now your telling people to go watch these clowns.
    Last edited by cheekman; March 1st, 2021 at 09:09 PM.

Listened to the senior rocker tommy the other day he is changing up his show getting away from politics humm wonder what he is going to talk about restaurants and bands or maybe fill in his show with more commercials and pre-taped stuff. What do they pay this guy and how long is he on the air during the day? after six it's all taped from 3:00. now starting to tape some stuff after 3:30.
    This was a guy that cut up teachers and the public workforce for years with that other idiot sandy beach. Now the old fart I hear is doing some commercials these people just don't go away like don paul just go away and give someone else a chance.

Now Rambo Dave this guy has become nothing more than a bag of wind he can't stop talking. He goes around and around with the same old crap I think he likes to hear himself. Nothing like your shows when you started. Screw the politics already and cut the commercial time down and do some work. If you are a follower of commercial radio you can aviod all that crap and know what time they come back on. I move to another station or shut them off and turn it back on after the long breaks. The hearing aid commercial is the worse with squeeky tony.

Tommy how about your buddy russ salvator the guy just cant stay out of trouble second emplyoee came forward about the covid issues. could you have a show on that and the tip issue thats in court?

OMG Tommy talking about something local yesterday on the show. is the Sullivans worth a million bucks to fix was the question? Not worth it! I look at it like this the other ships are not in the best condition either from what Im told. It takes a lot of money to maintain these ships something this outfit does not have and they have a Pt boat on land being neglected for the past 35 years. Tommy maybe and a show on local politics like the old days when you and the mouth would rip into Mayor empty suit and some of the useless politicians we have here. Higgins is another Paul Ryan Mr. expressway screw up, butt kisser Tim Kennedy how about your safe act vote Tim, people that have done nothing for this area in years. Just a bunch of liberal democrats.

Rambo dave same old crap from him a windbag I think he likes listening to himself and goofy joe he needs to go back and make pizzas not going to make a radio guy. covid or politics that's all he is good for right now.

Thread Information