Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Wben

The mouth has a show this morning about the BPD or cops in general. A wben poll taken resulted in 43% say they trust them and WOW 57% say they don't trust them. that is sort of surprising.. now he gets some retired cops calling into his show on the matter about the 6 city cops kicking and punching this guy for there comments . not one agreed with what happened to this guy... one cop just retired with 30 years of service , and we all know how anti union, public sector, teacher and pension the mouth is why wouldn't he come out and as these cops about their bennies! He complains about them enough on the air. again all talk like his friend the rev tom sit behind the mic and complain but when they have a chance to as someone straight up front they fail.. two tools in a empty tool box...
    Last edited by cheekman; April 29th, 2014 at 01:26 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

ok I see it..
    Last edited by cheekman; April 29th, 2014 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    The mouth has a show this morning about the BPD or cops in general. A wben poll taken resulted in 43% say they trust them and WOW 57% say they don't trust them. that is sort of surprising.. now he gets some retired cops calling into his show on the matter about the 6 city cops kicking and punching this guy for there comments . not one agreed with what happened to this guy... one cop just retired with 30 years of service , and we all know how anti union, public sector, teacher and pension the mouth is why wouldn't he come out and as these cops about their bennies! He complains about them enough on the air. again all talk like his friend the rev tom sit behind the mic and complain but when they have a chance to as someone straight up front they fail.. two tools in a empty tool box...
    The typically hypocritical conservatives definitely struggle with this one. They're all pro-law and order and cracking down on the (fill in minority here), but they've been brainwashed by Beach & Bauerle to hate all unions, so they don't know whether to sit or go blind until they get their cue as to what to think in a situation like this.

My dislike for union's activity come contract time and protecting terrible workers has NOTHING to with B & B... I cannot hardly listen to them for 5 minutes without feeling totally embarrased. So please, know it off with the absolutes.

You can try to figure out how we think, but you are just making it way too complicated. Here I will help you, it is very simply. We believe government is too big, we believe we should not spend more money than we have.... that is about it.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Cheeks, I can't believe you listen to these two clowns their anti worker stance over the years on, private, public sector, ,and unions is BS.. This is a very hard area to make a living and make ends meet for families no matter what they do. Like you always said in the public sector there is so much waste of money from these politicians but they continue to blame their employees for the problems.. As for these two Beach needs to retire, and the other clown needs to move out of the state.

did anyone listen to bauerles show yeaterday, he wasn't on had a fill in no idea who he was, but he had FRANK MESIAH on what a arrogant old fart this guy is.. On race issues he blames, rep, right wingers, conservatives, the Supreme Court, and big business for all the race problems in the country... he loves Obama Frank, I wonder if I can start a white org. NAAWP... in the NBA and NFL remember when that org cryed about the NFL

You would get jumped on big time Cheekman. We will never solve the issue of bigotry. Man is a sinner at heart, it is our nature. All we can do is work on ourselves and try hard to not be a bigot.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You would get jumped on big time Cheekman. We will never solve the issue of bigotry. Man is a sinner at heart, it is our nature. All we can do is work on ourselves and try hard to not be a bigot.
    frankee,, did you here this guy on his show? goes both ways and he isn't ready to give..

I really do not listen to the radio at all... I am CD person. I like controlling what I listen too.

I am listening to the mouth the other morning.. ?.. why does he care so much about what happens in the city school. he don't live in the city has no kids going to the school system, dislikes teachers in the city, he don't even live in erie county! Again a teacher called his show and no hard for that person. bennies, $$, pension, boob jobs etc. something he cries about all the time.. But to talk abouit something interesting in the city or EC he fails to talk about it... So I figure he carries on about this subject for his friend CB Carl ...

I really could careless about what goes on its screwed up always will be and probably no fix just a lot of fighting could lead into a race issue, and wasting of TXP money.

Barbra Nevergold is back in that probably sent CB Carl crying.. Larry Quinn? The guy that screwed up the sabres org and sent them back about 15 years right along with darcy...

Yeah Listen however, when you listen to Bauerle show you have to take him with a grain of salt. He does know a lot of stuff however, you can only know so much before what you learn no longer retains in memory with that said, tom can piss off people, make other's laugh, make some cry, make other's happy and you still get a well rounded entertaining show. But for truth, I believe Tom can get a little too much Mr. Know-it-all out of his mouth and I do not enjoy when he boast himself as this hot shot dude with a convertible sports car who cares, I sure don't. Tom wants to be recognized by the public while on the other hand Tom denies that is not his main goal is to be a celebrity. Anyway, try not Tom's show topics is irk you, they are just topics to talk about to entertain you the listener however, many take Tom's show as true word and they shouldn't. I believe Unions once served there purpose in our time however, those times have changed and unions do more harm than help. America is moving into a more elite control over its populations by taking away our freedoms. You worry about what Tom is talking about when you should be worried about will you see a standing army of police grunts taking your property at gun point and no I am not saying this because Tom said it I have known this for the last 10 years. Anyway, listen with a light heart, don't be too gullible when Tom speaks it is his job to ENTERTAIN you the listener ... have a nice day.

did anyone listen to bauerles show yeaterday, he wasn't on had a fill in no idea who he was, but he had FRANK MESIAH on what a arrogant old fart this guy is.. On race issues he blames, rep, right wingers, conservatives, the Supreme Court, and big business for all the race problems in the country... he loves Obama Frank, I wonder if I can start a white org. NAAWP... in the NBA and NFL remember when that org cryed about the NFL
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

R, yes to entertain to a point, but both use their voice to support their own personal views over the past years. sorry just dont care for both of them or their agendas. Unions still needed could you imagine working for a local government and not having a union, cops blue collar etc... could you imagine a police dept with out a union. these politicians would have field day hiring a firing or even trying to keep employees and wasting all that extra money. no teamsters union, no teachers union never happen, when i worked at the PT plant and if we had no union you would not have anyone working there, because management is so screwed up a union keeps these guys in check just like politicians they dont like them but what can you do... to things politicians love to do blame employees/ unions for there problems and waste txp money thats why NYS is the worst state to live in second to CA when it comes to taxes and bad government.

Frank, I wonder if I can start a white org. NAAWP... in the NBA and NFL remember when that org cryed about the NFL
    Don't you and Frank already belong to one? the KKK?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    ... that wasn't nice

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Don't you and Frank already belong to one? the KKK?
    ng now that was a low blow... just don't like people that cry .... black or white..

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information