Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Bimbers should be shut down. It's owner is a scumbag.

That aside - David Bellavia is going to replace Sandy Beach. Thank god! https://news.radio-online.com/articl...n-WBEN-Buffalo

well well, the mouth is going to retire 81 years old u old fart just couldn't give it up. Good riddance I would say is the best way to send u off.
    I would have to say the teachers are glad ur gone. All-Union people in WNY... people that you would cut up every day overpay, pension, time off, the biggest you hated was holidays off with pay because you don't like how they made a living. Cops, firemen, are all union people. Rocker Tom is no better he should have been run out of town years ago.
    On a Twitter lot of people glad to see your going.

So Rambo Dave will take over? A way better choice than goofy joe "high beam" beamer I can't handle him on every day. No squeaky Tony another goofball? Thank God. Squeaky never disagreed with the mouth over the years just a yes boy.

So here is my goodbye you old fart don't let the door hit you in the ass.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    The cowboy shut down by the erie county health dept. Another place cant follow the laws and rules another do what I want owner. Tommy nine have been shut down so far, Armor inn u never mentioned last week on ur show.
    they are not laws.....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

OMG Rocker tommy the stage got shut down no music. You were crying about the stage about three weeks ago no live music. To bad they cant follow the laws.
    The five businesses that received the violations, due to social distancing and/or face mask use, were:

Hoaks Restaurant, Hamburg

Bimber’s Delwood Inc., Kenmore

Pasquale’s, West Seneca

South Shore Beach Club, Evans

Just Pizza, Buffalo

In addition to the violations issued, The Cowboy in Buffalo and The Stage in Amherst were issued close orders. The Cowboy on July 11 and The Stage on July 14.

Remember people the top places to catch covid in the country are restaurants, outside bars, gyms, and churches. Thank god the gyms are still closed here the worst place there is for germs. Most are from younger people that don't care about your health just their fun. idiots.
    The last word fits you well.....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

well well, the mouth is going to retire 81 years old u old fart just couldn't give it up. Good riddance I would say is the best way to send u off.
    I would have to say the teachers are glad ur gone. All-Union people in WNY... people that you would cut up every day overpay, pension, time off, the biggest you hated was holidays off with pay because you don't like how they made a living. Cops, firemen, are all union people. Rocker Tom is no better he should have been run out of town years ago.
    On a Twitter lot of people glad to see your going.

So Rambo Dave will take over? A way better choice than goofy joe "high beam" beamer I can't handle him on every day. No squeaky Tony another goofball? Thank God. Squeaky never disagreed with the mouth over the years just a yes boy.

So here is my goodbye you old fart don't let the door hit you in the ass.
    so does the last word you used here....

It'll be hilarious if Dave's show gets better ratings than Tom. Tom will really have a meltdown
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Health inspectors 'harassed' at bars during Covid-19 compliance checks.

Kaz's in Blasdell shut down because of continued failure to follow state guidelines. Employees, Bartend, and owner drinking and working without the face coverings. The idiots in their 20's compromise more than a third of COVID in this area. tracers have found those newly infected areas are coming from crowded bars and restaurants. Just have to keep shutting them down. Cuomo's next move will be to shut them all down again. Why because these owners don't give a rats ass about guidelines. Restaurant owners like the gas station owners around here are all about the money that could care less about anything else.

So tommy boy crying every day on nothing but commercials, radio about the poor restaurants and bar owners because he is an advocate of these places. Who cares about live music and these bar owners. shut therm all down until they follow the nys guidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    It'll be hilarious if Dave's show gets better ratings than Tom. Tom will really have a meltdown
    Tommy loves himself Rambo dave will kill him in ratings. rocker Tommy will go off the deep end if that happens. Yesterday he said he has so many friends. everyone I know of can't stand him. hummm alot of teachers think he is an ass.

So the mouth at 80 wanted a new contract. Is this old fart for real!! I can only imagine what the mouth wanted hit the road Entercom wanted no deal with him.
    Entercom feeling some money pain because of COVID deal in lost revenue. Why don't they just have a station with all commercials?

Rambo dave will take over on Aug 3rd. Thank god no joe high beam beamer. goof.

come on commercial filled radio the only guy you have to fill in is goofy joe (high beam) beamer. So beamer filling in for two shows a day for the mouth and rocker tom. Who the hell wants to listen to this guy twice a day. why are both rocker tom and the mouth off at the same time? Its costing entercom money and they just said there hurting.

Ok, my final goodbye to the mouth don't let the door hit u in the ass. Glad ur gone!!

Have been listening to Ranbo on his debut this week on commercial filled radio. Here is the big difference between Rambo Dave and rocker tom and the mouth. He moves his show along and gets to the callers. No talking BS for a half-hour before he starts his show like the other two just love themselves and just carry on. Rambo needs to get goofy Joe off the show people don't want to hear him. Like the mouth and his sidekick squeaky Tony. Tommy has no sidekick he can't get along with people like when Rambo was with him.

No back on to the cry baby bar owners crying to their county legislators about being harassed by County health doc dink bat Gail Burstein. Simply follow the guidelines that you people don't want to follow... No problems then. But these people just want to do what they want and could care less about any guidelines because of its a family business for many years. Give me a break, please.

Now Rocker Tommy another cry baby with local music. Today's snooze but Tommy don't read that. So it's back but with many changes, you won't be milling around the bars with drinks in your hand. Patrons will be sitting at tables away from each other. Food with your drink order and when moving away from the table to go potty mask has to go back on. No more dancing for drunken annoying people that's a plus. Indoors is 25% total capacity outdoors 50% and no more breaching the 12ft distance separating tables. Tommy got that it's when these owners feel they can do what they want that's when these owners get in trouble. There . . is no way these club owners are going to stay afloat. Please don't come out if you feel you're above the law, oh ya as Tommy will say they are not laws.

Oh Tommy boy look at this. EC continues to be swamped by the public about bars and restaurants for violating the state guidelines. For social distancing and capacity of buildings.

OMG, the public has filed more than 2000 complaints and county officials have investigated. Great job by the public for reporting these crooked owners of these establishments.

oh tommmmy boy are you coming back to work getting tired of goofy joe working double duty. here ya go. Another bar that can't follow guidelines . Mt Pockets to be inspected for violations of Covid rules. many patrons maskless
    on the patio. mayor erkel said the city was ready to shut down the bar. owners of the bar agreed to shut down the bar pending a hearing Tommmy they are not following the rules. Best part was black live idiots confronted the bar drunks and had some words. Tommy Business owners need to act responsable not just being greedy like gas station owners. The restaurant ass reports more will close by nov of this year if they dont get state bailout money. what did they do around here flooded the markets with restaurants and bars now they want a bailout.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    being greedy like gas station owners.
    Those gas station owners want 6 figure incomes cheekman. They want weeks of vacation, top notch health insurance and even clothing allowances. They want to be able to clock more time in so their retirements are higher. Only way to achieve that is to charge for the gas/service they provide.

Are you anti labor? Seriously what is your issue with the working man trying to make a living?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Those gas station owners want 6 figure incomes cheekman. They want weeks of vacation, top notch health insurance and even clothing allowances. They want to be able to clock more time in so their retirements are higher. Only way to achieve that is to charge for the gas/service they provide.

Are you anti labor? Seriously what is your issue with the working man trying to make a living?
    no not anti-labor, pro-union, and pro-government worker. Come on res you don't raise gas prices in one day 30 cents . its BS just like the end of the pipeline bs, and winter and summer blend. no not anti-labor. anti owners they know what they're doing.

some stations have lowered the price the past two days. shop around

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread Information