Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What a crock of ****.

Come on res you don't raise gas prices in one day 30 cents
    Let's say you are a public servant making $120,000 a year base salary. We will leave out the compensation for healthcare, pension contribution and items like clothing allowances to keep the math simple.

You work 40 hours a week X 52 week = 2080 hours. Correct?

So let's say you demand a 3% raise. $120,000 X 3% = $3600 extra dollars a year.

$3600 / 2080 hours = $1.73 an hour more.

Come on cheekman you don't raise hourly wages in one day $1.73 an hour.

If the public sector unions can just raise salaries based on nothing at all other than time so can gas stations. A year went buy and you are now going to pay more for gas.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    What a crock of ****.

Let's say you are a public servant making $120,000 a year base salary. We will leave out the compensation for healthcare, pension contribution and items like clothing allowances to keep the math simple.

You work 40 hours a week X 52 week = 2080 hours. Correct?

So let's say you demand a 3% raise. $120,000 X 3% = $3600 extra dollars a year.

$3600 / 2080 hours = $1.73 an hour more.

Come on cheekman you don't raise hourly wages in one day $1.73 an hour.

If the public sector unions can just raise salaries based on nothing at all other than time so can gas stations. A year went buy and you are now going to pay more for gas.
    res are you anti-labor? That's all these people want is to have nice things and to support their families. Two different items you are talking about.
    Last edited by cheekman; September 6th, 2020 at 10:47 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    res are you anti-labor? That's all these people want is to have nice things and to support their families. Two different items you are talking about.
    Nope. I'm not anti labor. I never was. What I am is not willing to over pay for a service when you simply don't have to. I don't mind paying a little be more in many cases but it doesn't mean I want to pay a LOT more. What planet are you on?

When you call a plumber to fix a broken pipe do you automatically take the highest quote because you are not anti-labor? Seriously? Come on just say it. "Yes Tony. I take the highest quote because I'm not anti-labor" Do you ever read what you post?

The person that owns that gas station wants to make $100000k plus all the bene's like anyone else. Including they want to pay everyone that works for that gas station $70k + all the bene's. Even the person that mows around the gas station and the clerk that greets you at the counter when you pay your bill. They can either charge you more per gallon or just charge you a "pump fee per gallon" but the gas is included for "free". You can get all the free gas you want but you are charged $3 per each gallon they pump into your tank. WOuld you be fine with that?

You are lucky that gas station owner doesn't have a monopoly on providing the service of pumping gas because you'd be paying a lot more. Think how that would work. Your vehicle is equipment with a lock that only allows you to buy gas from only one group of gas stations. You can't go anywhere else except those stations. Each year those employees want a 3% raise including the need to cover the cost increases for their bene's. OR decide they want to expand their station even if it's really not needed. Your pump fee just keeps going up and up.

Just think the town could get hit with a plague but you have to get to work. You drive up to the station and because business is "slow" you notice your "pump fee" per gallon of gas went up a buck. You go up to the counter and ask if you can get a lower price because the entire town has been shut down. That person behind the counter says. "Sorry, I can't help you. We have a signed contract". They offer you some advice. If you don't like our pump fee you can always sell your home and move.

It's all the same cheekman. It boils down to what you are paying for a product or service.

This is why I don't understand why you have an issue with the price of gas. Like you don't expect property owners having an issue with the price of "service" to live in their home.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Nope. I'm not anti labor. I never was. What I am is not willing to over pay for a service when you simply don't have to. I don't mind paying a little be more in many cases but it doesn't mean I want to pay a LOT more. What planet are you on?

When you call a plumber to fix a broken pipe do you automatically take the highest quote because you are not anti-labor? Seriously? Come on just say it. "Yes Tony. I take the highest quote because I'm not anti-labor" Do you ever read what you post?

The person that owns that gas station wants to make $100000k plus all the bene's like anyone else. Including they want to pay everyone that works for that gas station $70k + all the bene's. Even the person that mows around the gas station and the clerk that greets you at the counter when you pay your bill. They can either charge you more per gallon or just charge you a "pump fee per gallon" but the gas is included for "free". You can get all the free gas you want but you are charged $3 per each gallon they pump into your tank. WOuld you be fine with that?

You are lucky that gas station owner doesn't have a monopoly on providing the service of pumping gas because you'd be paying a lot more. Think how that would work. Your vehicle is equipment with a lock that only allows you to buy gas from only one group of gas stations. You can't go anywhere else except those stations. Each year those employees want a 3% raise including the need to cover the cost increases for their bene's. OR decide they want to expand their station even if it's really not needed. Your pump fee just keeps going up and up.

Just think the town could get hit with a plague but you have to get to work. You drive up to the station and because business is "slow" you notice your "pump fee" per gallon of gas went up a buck. You go up to the counter and ask if you can get a lower price because the entire town has been shut down. That person behind the counter says. "Sorry, I can't help you. We have a signed contract". They offer you some advice. If you don't like our pump fee you can always sell your home and move.

It's all the same cheekman. It boils down to what you are paying for a product or service.

This is why I don't understand why you have an issue with the price of gas. Like you don't expect property owners having an issue with the price of "service" to live in their home.
    I wouldn't sell my house because of gas just go to the res and fill up everyone has that option. you have a monopoly years ago you had a lot of cut-rate stations in this area. oil companies bought them out to control the price. Look at the price of wood 2x4 by 10' now 10 bucks. lol, a joke let the crap sit there until it rots. just like gas cut back on the driving you see how fast it comes down.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    I wouldn't sell my house because of gas just go to the res and fill up everyone has that option. you have a monopoly years ago you had a lot of cut-rate stations in this area. oil companies bought them out to control the price. Look at the price of wood 2x4 by 10' now 10 bucks. lol, a joke let the crap sit there until it rots. just like gas cut back on the driving you see how fast it comes down.
    Went right over your head didn't it.

I wouldn't sell my house because of gas just go to the res and fill up everyone has that option.
    See we don't have that option in town. Let us say you are not happy with what you are being charged to pick up your trash. Can you not pay the town the garbage fee and drop your trash off at the res? Well can you?

oh boy entercom cutting all over the place. alternative 107.7 dumps nick rivers due to cuts by entercom. now the company has moved everything to another station in new your city. program director and personalities are gone in a cost cutting move.

So why do we have all these people on Rambo Dave show? Goofy high beammmer Joe, and squeaky voice tony. You only need one person to run a 3 hour show. Rocker tommy only has one person, Tommy not a word of late on these restaurants bars not following guidelines on masks and SD.

I think you are having some OCD on Coumo not going to change anything.

Oh tommy boy 9 resturants shut, 40 fined by the county for covid violations. Hummmm restaurant workers working with no masks and their owners let them. shut them down these guys are crooks just like the gas station owners in this area. money and greed. county shuts dowand n 9 restaurants a church and a hotel. I can name about five of these places for violations for having to many people in these places over crowding week after week. But rocker tommmmy thinks its ok and there should be no guildline rules. keep shutting these places down is the only way.

come on tommy you needed to talk about the bills today and not those goofy ghost stories year after year they are so boring so i shut u off.

Now back to the orange zone closing of restaurants will be closed again only with take-out service for them. I see most of these places going under for good and who is at fault?
    Now rocker tommy is a big supporter of these places and most are at fault for bringing the orange zone to us. The greed of these restaurants and bar owners for not following the guidelines only hurt themselves. How many places have you heard of as of late that are packed with people at the bar with no masks or SD. But senior citizen rocker tommy feels it's ok because it's hurting his friends. Or..... shall I say it's hurting live music at these places. But lets spread corvid so we can have fun. Idiots. Tommy the other day on his show said it's important for him to hang out with his buddies. Get a damn life how old are u? packers went into a bar in Lancaster last weekend right on central ave and said it was a mob scene and left. How about the rocker in last night's snooze how he was fighting the live music stuff in bars. He can't make ends meet then get a new job. people just dont get it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Now rocker tommy is a big supporter of these places and most are at fault for bringing the orange zone to us. The greed of these restaurants and bar owners for not following the guidelines only hurt themselves.
    People are going to get it either way. Most that do will survive. Still take precautions though.

oh boy Tommy has Russ Salvator on his show today. omg tommy don't kiss his butt please. this guy is no angle remember . Local restaurant workers fight for what they're owed
    While a few of Buffalo's best-known restaurants presented an air of sophistication to their patrons, a series of lawsuits allege the many ways restaurant owners attempt to keep tip money from employees. old russ is right in there trying to take his employee's tip money. these people work hard for their money and cheap o russ wants some of it. Tommy why didn't you ask him about it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Tommy why didn't you ask him about it.
    People have been asking why the Liberal slanted media hasn't been asking Biden about a lot of stuff.

The senior citizen want a be rocker tommy I listened a little more to Salvator from the show. I like the part when he said it brought tears to my eyes when I told my employees that they are getting laid off.. A joke he stealing from his employee's money and he feels sorry for them. dumb ass. Tommy boy what don't u get IT restaurants and bars are the number one cause of spreading covid. most of these owners don't care about the guidelines they care about money. You can hire 200 hundred attorneys to fight cuomo ur not going to win I listened today who the hell will pay these guys to fight the cases? from $150.00 to 800.00 an hour sure is not these restaurant people. These owners? most will fold now. Gyms are so dirty with germs they should not be open until next summer. church another place close them for a year. Schools it's not the kids it the teachers getting sick. why, because they go out and party at bars or house parties watching these goofball bills. I loved last week's game. or a person like you I need to hang out with my friend's kids do that not senior citizens.

Wow.... Rambo dave on his agenda of keeping all these places open and just let it be. You have a restaurant owner on your show this morning and he is singing the blues about being shut down. Rambo like rocker tom and the mouth he would do this all the time they complain about something or that person and fail to ask the questions to these people instead they kiss their butts. you failed to ask the owner what about his fellow restaurant owners that failed to comply with the state guidelines and now everyone has to close. Like rocker, tom ask salvator why is he taking his employee's money, and now he is in trouble. Russ don't you have enough of your own money? I dislike this idiot mayor of the city, coumo, carz, higgins etc but these people keep electing them in office and you then have the same crap here. Sure there all anti-small businesses. So rambo said what if these places stayed open and didn't close. Two things these owners do not want to pay a fine or go to court, if they fight it then they have attorney fees and the cant afford that.

280 Erie County establishments fined $15K for COVID-19 ... The Comptroller's Office reports $15,250 in fines levied against local businesses since the first case of infection was confirmed on Mar. 15. Those fines covered 424 violations at 280 "restaurants, establishments, veterans posts, daycares, and churches." present time is even more.

An analysis of the violations found 424 violations at 280 restaurants, establishments, veterans posts,
    daycares and churches. Approximately 37 percent of the violations were labeled as “critical” and 63
    percent were “non-critical.

One example of a discrepancy: In a visit to Forty Thieves in Buffalo, on August 13, 2020, the inspector cited
    them for a critical violation, reporting: “An imminent health hazard - Non-Compliance with COVID-19
    Executive Orders (EO) and NY forward guidelines. Failure to enforce the use of face coverings by all employees as
    per NYS Executive Orders and associated NYSDOH Phase 3 guidance. The operator provided with NYSDOH

If you see these places reopen after this blow them in. What needs to be done is law enforcement to start shutting these places down. I can name ten bars that don't care about guidelines only money.

as for rambo and rocker tom they have a agendas to make listeners think they're always right.

As for gyms im a gym rat and been to many many, they are the dirtiest places you can find. People are slobs after they use the equipment they don't care. As for the help if you go to a gym where do all the employees stand around? the front counter on their phones or looking into space. Do they clean not to much they never did? have packers going back to the gyms after reopening they tell me the samestuff employees standing around. So Amy can cry her eyes out all she wants shut these place down for a year like churchs
    Last edited by cheekman; November 20th, 2020 at 02:30 PM.

Hahaha I can only shake my head at this clown robbie the gym owner now he gets fined. Now wants all businees owners to open on monday so they can get fined and if they dont you will go to court then need a attorney. Freedom the goofball is stuck on freedom and he can do what he wants, no you cant. On Monday if you open its possible the sheriffrs can show up this time with a warrent and shut you down. Just like any other buisiness. They had that short little attorney on the news other day his advice follow the guildlines by the county and the state or you going to get in trouble. Resturants and bar owners are one of the biggest problems around here thats why you got shut down greedy owners. If your going to listen to rambo dave and rocker tommy send them your fine and your attorney bill. Robbie dont listen to these two their **** disturbers that is their job. Rocker tommy should of been runn out of town years ago. At least they got rid of the mouth. If your a business owner stay closed if your smart dont listen to these two on the radio. Amy enough of your crying about your gyms being closed and how you spent so much money to follow guildlines to reopen. Why didnt you and your fellow gyms owner keep your places clean before all this?The big chains around here are all dirty.

Oh wow, Robbie gym owner or rebel telling business owners to open today. Well, that didn't happen as he told everyone to stay closed. Another goofball that listened to rocker tom and rambo dave. So now robbie hires an attorney who will have to pay his fine and now for an attorney. Unless Cambria won't charge him. He is filing a lawsuit against king cuomo and he hit on what the suit will be. In so many words Cambria feels the king can only close a business for thirty days then needs the legislature must act. One problem who owns the state leg Cuomo do you think anyone of these spineless politicians would go against cuomo? Remember the safe act how many of the goofballs went against him? Ask Tim Kenndy about the safe act vote if Cuomo stops too fast kennedy is up his butt. Even if Cuomo loses in court he appeals it cost him nothing. Robbie will still be closed have to pay his fine and now has a court battle. A little advice to the business owners that are closed stay closed you don't have a chance and end up paying. Rambo Dave and rocker tom want you to revolt like I said they have an agenda. You're not going to win and in the end your paying. Or if you do open and get fined send the bill to entercom.com say tom and dave told me to send it.

Next, so Robbie has some more problems now being called a racist for comments he said about one of his customers. hmmmm nothing mentioned on rambos show on this. Robbie admits he said this to his Muslim customer. Goofball must be a real hot head by the way he acts. Gyms are dirty and now way possible these places would hire the amount of staff needed to keep cleaning up after these people sweat all over the equipment and cough in your face.

Next, why has old money bags not sued Cuomo for not letting fans into taxpayer stadium? Because he doesn't want to pay the fine because he would lose. My advice for small business people pack up and leave the state.
    Last edited by cheekman; December 1st, 2020 at 12:34 AM.

Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information