Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    OMG .. I cant believe what the rev tom said today. I just happen to turn it on and he said...

Just happened to turn it on? My god man, you apparently never turn it off. You're half the posts here, how in the hell do you just "happen to turn it on" when you apparently turn it on every day?

I really haven't listened to much lately they both have been so boring with their shows. love talk radio lot of sports 1270 and 1520 ... wgr no more bull frog and scoop get stuck on something like the bills they just don't give up.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    If people didn't abuse their sick time, maybe they would have it when they need to use it.
    g, solar city 45 cents per worker (over a thousand to hire) per week they would have to pay the state for this program. Then you wonder why so many business left this state and small business folded up in this area and state. Solar city will be scratching there head if this passes.
    Last edited by cheekman; November 15th, 2015 at 12:38 AM.

easy ther sheep, you might hurt yourself
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Just happened to turn it on? My god man, you apparently never turn it off. You're half the posts here, how in the hell do you just "happen to turn it on" when you apparently turn it on every day?
    Fish man, cheekster has this really weird infatuation with Tom. Maybe it is Tom's hair. A rejected wanna be lover maybe?? Sure is weird whatever the reason.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Fish man, cheekster has this really weird infatuation with Tom. Maybe it is Tom's hair. A rejected wanna be lover maybe?? Sure is weird whatever the reason.
    frankeee, just an ass over the years , as for the hair clean yourself up. As for fish I guess your not suppose to listen to talk radio.

OMG Rev tom will be off for two weeks now and the mouth and tommy took the same week off together.. Look what it is costing the company for tug boat mike and rambo jim to cover these two.. I could careless what they do ... but the mouth was crying about the cost to a company when people take off ... look at how he would badmouth teachers or unions. Tommy is is no different the thing with these two they bad mouth workers for pay unions time off etc. but its ok for them. both are jack assss.
    I sent out a email to entercom asking how they can afford to give two people off at the same time.

here is the email if you teachers or public sector employees want to send a massage out.. http://www.entercom.com/

oh lord now the mouth is off this week and the rev tom is back. tug boat mike filling in for the mouth today and said sandy is off and he works so hard.. Hard the guy has been sitting on his butt for 40 years in front of a mic. He bad mouths hard working people or complains about them.. so looks what it costing the mother ship for the people that have to fill in while he is off. What about his boss filling in when these two are off? tim you do it when he calls in sick and you can save the company some money.. or next contract with both of them cut down on the vac time to one week. and they complain about someone else that has time off. teachers.
    http://www.entercom.com/

How does a company the size of entercom afford to have two employees off at the same time? My god man, have you lost your god damned mind?

How does a company the size of entercom afford to have two employees off at the same time? My god man, have you lost your god damned mind?
    Then the two idiots on the air shouldn't complain when they have a show about how much it costs other companies when people are off sick,vac,personal time etc. the mouth needs to practice what he preaches. fish if you don't know what your talking about don't comment.. no im not out of my mind but you are.

OMG the mouth is off again today damn these two idiots have more time off than teachers and they complain about them..
    So Rambo Dave filling in for the mouth this morning.. he gets all hyper with a caller and dumps her while on the air.. must of learned that from rev tom and the mouth agree with me or your gone.
    so the women wanted to view her thoughts and rambo gets all hot and bothered dumps her then carries on through the show about what a ass she is for wanting to state her view.rambo if you dont agree with a person let them have their say and move on. dont cry about like an ass through out the show.. i wonder where this company sends these people for training. rev toms school how to be an ass. I know you were all up set about obama and gun thing but dont take it out on your callers.

You're clearly nuts. Your obsession with the station and/or it's hosts is strange. If I were them I'd carry too knowing psychos obsessed over them were out there obsessing.

You're clearly nuts. Your obsession with the station and/or it's hosts is strange. If I were them I'd carry too knowing psychos obsessed over them were out there obsessing.
    thanks and the almost 9ooo views on this thread. so i guess they are ocd too. keep reading fish

I guess the mouth and rev tom have an obsession tooo.
    Last edited by cheekman; January 5th, 2016 at 10:01 PM.

wow not a word from the mouth on this ... Johnny Cash seeks $40 million from state for Buffalo school reforms .
    give me a break more tax payer money to reform the city schools.. what a joke how many hundreds of millions of dollars have the state wasted over the years to fix a dysfunctional school system. or how much of this money over the years made these school superintendents rich then they get fire or pack up and leave,with a pocket full of cash and a school system still a mess. The state needs to wake up and tell cash fix it that's what your paid for no more money. Or ask mayor erkel for the millions see what he says. cash will be gone within three years and the schools will be no better. as for cry baby carl he will be gone he will be so far up president trumps butt if he stops fast that's all you will see is cb carls shoes. CB must be looking for more tax breaks for himself only on a bigger scale.. more BS.

The Buffalo School superintendent is seeking an additional $40 million in state aid to fund his reform agenda. Superintendent johnny Cash spoke Wednesday before a joint budget panel of the State Senate and Assembly in Albany, where he outlined his six educational priorities for the district, including more rigorous early elementary education and extended learning time for students.

Some of the additional aid would be used for more teachers to reduce class sizes in kindergarten through third grades and provide enhanced math and reading support to those students.

The extra money also would be used for extended learning during the school year and into the summer, as well as funding strategies to tackle chronic absenteeism in the district.

Cash indicated the extra funding could be dispersed over three years while the district implements the changes.

“We’re not going to have all of this done by September,” Cash told The Buffalo News prior to Wednesday’s hearings. “Certainly, over the next three years, we’ll have most of it well on its way – if not completed.” what a joke.

well, tom made it almost 3 weeks before going back to facebook

Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread Information