Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

First, it was Rambo Jim then Rambo Dave he's a nut job. He thinks he knows it all and is some kind of Roman expert on the history of Rome as for our gas prices still high well, NYC needs us to keep sending them that money therefore the tax money that comes from our gas tax goes right to NYC. You will never see our gas prices any lower than you do now if fact, by Jan our gas prices will begin to rise once again mark my words.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

R, so I guess Rambo bang,bang,bang, Dave fits right in with the mouth, rev tom ... No one knows history like the rev, maybe he will rant a little this week..

gas prices no not going up, long range is keep going down but here EVER SO SLOW.. ...
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Just now on wben ECX Czar praises the the hell out of the private sector employees that are doing a great job with the storm.. Wow what will the Rev Tom say about that.. tommy dont have to much to say about PS employees these people have a pension and bennies also HC rev tom..

rambo dave right on top of things last night show. then filling in this afternoon. the mouth this morning sounded like he was half a sleep I think he needed some red bull..

WOW .. right off the bat revtom blasts the nfl and terry pegula about the bills game.. he has it right who the hell cares in a time like this!!(only the die hards).. its all about the money with both the nfl and pegula much like the NFTA. you have people trapped in their houses people that need meds roofs are going to start coming down on these houses and worried about a damn football game.
    just like last night news showing jim Kelly getting his yard plowed out by Williams.. wow WHO cares and why does the media put crap like this on the air. both of them should be out helping the community not playing in kellys yard.. Again people need help and they show this on TV.

Now... rev tom praising all the public sector employees out there working their butts off durning the storm. hummm tommy your the same guy that cuts these people up because of their bennies and pensions . cops, highway crews, sanitation guys , DVM workers, list goes on.... teachers wow CB carl and the mouth don't like them them... . you talk out of both side of your mouth.. you had to get that little jab about pensions in today too.. such a tool

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    WOW .. right off the bat revtom blasts the nfl and terry pegula about the bills game.. he has it right who the hell cares in a time like this!!(only the die hards).. its all about the money with both the nfl and pegula much like the NFTA. you have people trapped in their houses people that need meds roofs are going to start coming down on these houses and worried about a damn football game.
    just like last night news showing jim Kelly getting his yard plowed out by Williams.. wow WHO cares and why does the media put crap like this on the air. both of them should be out helping the community not playing in kellys yard.. Again people need help and they show this on TV.

Now... rev tom praising all the public sector employees out there working their butts off durning the storm. hummm tommy your the same guy that cuts these people up because of their bennies and pensions . cops, highway crews, sanitation guys , DVM workers, list goes on.... teachers wow CB carl and the mouth don't like them them... . you talk out of both side of your mouth.. you had to get that little jab about pensions in today too.. such a tool
    Don't take hims so seriously. He is there solely for entertainment. He knows it and he has no problem doing whatever it takes to fulfill that role. I don't think he believes half the crap that comes out of his mouth. If I'm wrong and he does believ it, then he is seriously mentally ill.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Don't take hims so seriously. He is there solely for entertainment. He knows it and he has no problem doing whatever it takes to fulfill that role. I don't think he believes half the crap that comes out of his mouth. If I'm wrong and he does believ it, then he is seriously mentally ill.
    ng I have listened to these two goofballs for a very long time entertainment yes to a point. but they both express their views on what they don't like over the years. Entertainment is not talking about how people make a living around a area that is one of the poorest in the nation. Public or private sector employees unions or non teachers or cops fireman auto workers steel workers etc. Its not there job to bash people and how they make their living because they don't like it. I remember when rev tom jumped on the Satish Mohan band wagon to get him elected.. He won but the supervisor and rev tom thought they were going to break some of the towns unions one was the PD union.. never happened and the supervisor never ran again and tom ran away with his tail between his legs... the mouth and tommy are the first to praise these people when doing the job but then have a two day show how they are screwing the taxpayers.. Did the mouths shows day after day about teachers change anything? NO. they just voice what they don't like.

rev tom said he gets a lot of hate mail today.... wow I wonder why.. how many people have you pissed off over the years... Tommmy did you and the Gov hook up for lunch while he was around..

Another week off for the rev. tom.. this week.. I cant believe the time off these two guys get off and there not in a union . tug boat mike filling in and praising tommmy for the hard work he did in the storm.. How about the guys out there fighting the snow public sector workers that have bennies and time off. Even mayor erkel ummm....ummmm said his people did a outstanding job...

gots to love the rev.. now he has retired friends on the NYC PD thats giving him the infoe on the problem in the city.
    Tommmmy do you ever ask these friends about their pension bennies?? No... I didnt think so.. Then you talk about how you wanted to be a cop :disgust rev tom they are public sector emplyoees You have had so many chances to as your cop friends about nys pension bennies and how you disagree with it, but like always you back down such a tool.
    again no talk by the mouth or tommy on local issues.. tommy you are not a sean hannity stop listening to him then follow what he talks about on your show..
    Last edited by cheekman; December 4th, 2014 at 12:03 AM.

WOW!!! two subjects the mouth really dislikes teachers and Minimum Wage... buffalo teachers rank 33 in pay for large cities. Could you imagine if the mouth lived in one of the top ten cities, he would really be crying about teachers wages and bennies..
    Although it takes Buffalo teachers more than two decades to reach their maximum salary, a new study suggests that their lifetime earnings fall in the top third among the country’s large school systems.

The study by the National Council on Teacher Quality looked at teacher salaries in 113 districts across the nation, adjusting them for cost of living to come up with a ranking of lifetime earnings.

Buffalo placed 33rd from the top in the rankings, with adjusted lifetime earnings projected at about $1.9 million.

I wonder what CB carl thinks of this....

was the rev.tom hot today with ch.7 on reporting about the cop hitting the person with his night stick, and tommy covering on another local story... the rev cut up the media pretty good on ch7 calling them a buch on libs and that other goofball reporter to where his ear muffs.. Right or wrong its not up to you to judge if the cop was right or wrong but you are right the cop did his job. As for the three news stations they are all a bunch of libs ch2 with the queen is one of the biggest libs in the market.. Tommy your not going to get into the hall of fame stop crying about it.. you pissed to many people off over the years with your comments. As for cops remember they belong to a union, they make good money, have a pension with the NYSRS, and most have free health care.. again how many shows did you and the mouth have about public sector workers over the years? Like the media you are no better on that subject people in this area are working and supporting a family cops, firemen, sanitation works, teachers in the city some of the lowest paid for cities this size in the country. The burbs thats a different story but it seems like you and the mouth like to talk about city teachers..I wonder if that was because of CB Carl when he was running for the school board.. lets see DMV workers I remember when you guys would cut them up on your shows. You guys need to focus on the politicians that milk the system with bennies and pensions and screw up this area not the working guy thats in a union..

The Rev. Tom had history lesson show today, I thought for sure he would of talked about Corey Krug. Now the victims attorney said his client is filing a law suit against the city. Tommy, krug has three

"Last year, Officer Corey Krug was named in a federal civil rights lawsuit stemming from a 2010 arrest. It's unclear where that case stands in federal court. In digging for more information, we've learned Corey Krug was named in at least two more federal lawsuits. Plaintiffs in those cases claim excessive force and/or civil rights violations."

Rev. how about the guy krug beat with his flash light.. you failed to mentioned that on your show.. Tommy all your cop friends (6) half agree with you and the other half don't.. wait had to put my boots on for that one.. I really think they don't care what your view is.. what is your view on their pension ... ? or 20 years and out for half pay..

Rev tom, little more history today, but you have had three days in a row talking about a local story... The mouth had to turn the dial he was lost with obummer topic then listened to simple simon getting excited about the bills and love the whiner line.

ok tommy the feds now have and watching the ch7 vid of krug beating on the black guy.. that's not good.. then the big meeting tonight.. thought for sure you would be there bring the black brothers and sisters together... did you see all the police brass at the meeting wow that's a lot of pension money when these guys go.. http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/local...ting/20497067/
    Last edited by cheekman; December 17th, 2014 at 01:21 AM.

omg the mouth is still off sick how does he get all this time off? wow rev tom is back from another vac he is like the shepard smith of wben,, and he complains about public sector employees that have a pension.. humm all your friends that are cops have all this..

tug boat mike toot toot might leave the area because he cant afford to live here... he mentioned this the other day OMG TB you wont be the first nor the last.. taxes are killing you.

then you had rambo filling in the other day omg he sounded about as enthused as a giant sea turtle in a blizzard.. then he woke up.. look what it is costing this company for rev tom vac time and the mouths sick time..
    Last edited by cheekman; January 8th, 2015 at 10:59 PM.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information