Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

they talk about teachers and the time off they get these guys have more time off than johnny carson had.. Tug boat mike too...toot.. filling in for the rev tom the last three days, and no clue who this guy was this morning filling in for the mouth.. he needs to swallow more and have water with him I wonder if cry baby carl brain washed this guy yet.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Didn't see one teacher on the list rev tom and mouth ... you guys are talking about the wrong people when it comes to bennies, pay and pensions.. I wonder when they will hammer away at these people on the air.....

hum ... not one teacher...
    Lackawanna cop has top municipal pay

$233,929 heads WNY list compiled by Albany group
    Police officers and firefighters top the list of Western New York’s highest-paid municipal workers, starting with an officer from Lackawanna.

Mark A. Cellini, a Lackawanna police officer for 25 years, was the best-paid local government employee in 2013-14, pulling in $233,929, according to the Empire Center for Public Policy, a conservative-leaning think tank based in Albany.

But that was nothing compared with the state’s highest-paid government employee, who wasn’t Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo, but Charles E. Ewald, the warden at Suffolk County Correctional Facility. He made $414,527.

In fact, 1,803 government employees across New York were paid more than Cuomo, whose salary is $179,000.

Those are some of the findings released Thursday in the Empire Center’s latest edition of “What They Make,” an overview of local government payrolls for the period between April 1, 2013, and March 31, 2014.

more time off for the rev tom today and all next week... how can this company afford paying tommmy all this time off then money to pay tug boat mike toooot toot to fill in...

HGuh, what you talking about? Could you please take your time some and spit out some sentences?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

another day off for the mouth on friday and tug boat mike filling in and mike takes us to USSR again. toot toot... then the rev tom takes friday off and they give us Sylvester again to fill in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38aDWDUjlOY

Both goofballs love to complain about teachers and public sector workers and their time off. What kills me is that a company like entercom can give two high priced radio stars off at the same time. They just had about ten days off at the same time, and then they put in goofballs like larry hunter(boring) and sylvester to fill in.

Happy labor day rev., and mouth

More time off OMG fri the rev tom off again and Rambo Dave filling in, today the mouth off and toot toot filling in. Again how can a company give so much time off to two people, and then these two goofballs complain about how much me off everyone gets in the working field.. How did you like that show last week rev.tom on the air Machine Gun Russ Thompson in studio, Cray Baby Carl calls into the show. WOW that's all you needed was the mouth to call in, what a bunch. Maybe they should of invited Phil Rumore, and Barbara Nevergold down to the studio now that would of been a hoot..

Res why did you take the post down wben/Rambo dave he still is on the air and works for them..

Tug boat mike too toot.... said tonight the bills make no money year after year and who would want a team like the bills... mike cheap-o ralph was not in this business not to make money.... mike get back from USSR..

The trust that has controlled the team since the death of Ralph Wilson is currently selling the NFL team and has a fiduciary responsibility to get maximum value. As we piece together the team’s income statement, revenue for 2013 looks to be around $250 million and for this upcoming season around $280-$290 million, thanks to the league’s richer broadcasting deals and upgrades to Ralph Wilson Stadium.

So the mouth talks about the NFL players that have been in trouble on yesterday show.. How they get special treatment over the years because they are a football player and are allowed to keep playing .. The mouth and his side kick Squeeeeky Tony mr. sports fail to mention that the bills have a player that is in trouble with the law not once but twice this past year.. There has been no court dates as of yet on any of the charges and Dareus is still allowed to play by the NFL comish.. So is he getting special treatment? If it was you or me different story.. Got to love the mouth when he avoids issues when it happens right here.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...racing1-060314

OMG another day off for the rev tom.. how the hell can a company afford this guy.. then he and the mouth talk about unions and PS employees and teachers. This guy has more time off than Rush and that guy is never around, or a 30 year PS worker, or me and I had a lot of time off...

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Haha, CB Carl is the leader of the pack.....both the mouth and the rev tom love cry baby carl ... and their boss lets them get away with it tim wingit.. they hate the buffalo school system,
    teachers, and unions .. but now it looks like CBC has his work cut out for him as the board is still split...

You have not a clue......
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    OMG another day off for the rev tom.. how the hell can a company afford this guy.. then he and the mouth talk about unions and PS employees and teachers. This guy has more time off than Rush and that guy is never around, or a 30 year PS worker, or me and I had a lot of time off...
    You infatuation is bleeding through, admit it - you worship the man. One thing for sure, you are addicted.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You infatuation is bleeding through, admit it - you worship the man. One thing for sure, you are addicted.
    hahaha frankee been a long time listener on and off they are both goofballs they are both not tuned into this area not like they used to be. many subjects they avoid that goes on in this area but god help them if a teacher or a public sector employee or a union piss these two off they will carry on for days..

Cheekman you act like these unions are filled with angels. Get real. I guess you overlook the threats of violence and vandalism especially to companies who choose to be non union. Public sector unions always at the trough and NEVER will make a concession in a rough time. Instead they always look to the taxpayer to pay more. Pensions and health care are the two biggest reasons we have the out of control school taxes around hear. Do you get that? Then you have greedy and corrupt laws to give automatic raises and make changing any of this damn near impossible. Im glad I get to pay double what a GM vehicle is worth so that you can have a pension. On top of that, this government uses my money to bail out your unsustainable business model. You don't have a clue how good you got it.
    Last edited by NY The Vampire State; October 17th, 2014 at 04:44 AM.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Cheekman you act like these unions are filled with angels. Get real. I guess you overlook the threats of violence and vandalism especially to companies who choose to be non union. Public sector unions always at the trough and NEVER will make a concession in a rough time. Instead they always look to the taxpayer to pay more. Pensions and health care are the two biggest reasons we have the out of control school taxes around hear. Do you get that? Then you have greedy and corrupt laws to give automatic raises and make changing any of this damn near impossible. Im glad I get to pay double what a GM vehicle is worth so that you can have a pension. On top of that, this government uses my money to bail out your unsustainable business model. You don't have a clue how good you got it.
    What can I say get a government job if your unhappy with your life .. CSX is hiring buddy just got a job great bennies and pension try there. GM if your lucky try there. Teamsters Union on the RR. WHO is at fault for your school taxes and property taxes the people you elect year after year and they blame the employees for their problems year after year because they will never blame themselves. cant blame the working guy. Stamping plant is hiring, MOOG, NYSP are hiring take the test. or move to another state..

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information