Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

looks like we're in for a long haul with goofy joe as the pirate rocker tommy goes off sick again. time to move the dial around again. Tommmy just retire and eat yourself silly and hang out at restaurants.: devilish:
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

At 3:00, I've been telling Alexa to play WPHT 1210am and listen to Hannity until 6.
    I just can't take Joe. it's not his fault but I can't stand listening to him.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    At 3:00, I've been telling Alexa to play WPHT 1210am and listen to Hannity until 6.
    I just can't take Joe. it's not his fault but I can't stand listening to him.
    Goofy Joe I listened to one time since tommy the pirate left on another med issue. That was for ten min time frame.
    G have been listening fox new from three on.
    Goofy Joe needs to go back to making Pizza or what ever he did before.

Never thought I would say this about commercial radio, but Tommmy your needed back or u won't have anyone left to listen to your show. Goofy Joe is not the guy I said it from the beginning.
    Maybe uber driver would be a better fit for Joe.

Good to see Goofy joe back on his one-hour show good place for him. Until pirate Tommy goes off sick again. Station losing money with this guy between sick and vac it's time to let him go.

I think goofy Joe is part Jewish. money OT Ot that's all this guy thinks about.

OMG why doesnt this company just retire Tommmy the pirate. It is costing them money to keep this guy around with all his med problems.
    then we have to put up with goofy joe at the busiest part of the day.

I really dont listen to goofy joe but the other day I listened to him filling in for Tommy the pirate. This guy gets so excited about dumb stuff when on the air I think he wets his pants at times. Such a goof.

Tommy the pirate is back, goofy joe walks the plank back to your one-hour show.... thank God mate. But but but but wait never know when tommy gets sick again and will be off for a few months.
    Look who is running for office cry baby carl!! going to give a shot at jacbos seat Tommmy boy your buddy you going to give him some airtime and jump on the band wagon.
    Could you imagine if the mouth was still on the air and cry baby was running. The mouth would be doing flips out of his walker.
    Can't wait to see what Tommy the pirate has in store maybe surprise visits by the felon Russ machine gun Thompson another has been.
    Last edited by cheekman; June 6th, 2022 at 10:36 PM.

Pirate tommy back on the air. Tommy what will the next medical issue be where you have to be off and goofy joe to fill in for months. your company needs to say good bye.
    Tommy the tool at it again. Rubbing shoulders with mayor erkel on the 4th. Tommy, you are so to face I can't stand it. I remember all those shows you and the mouth had cutting erkel up. Those were some of the best
    shows. I was told you and the mouth took some heat from his office and had to tone it down after that you two tools never mentioned empty suit again.
    So now u are rubbing your cheeks with the liberal ass the guy you had no mercy for of the airwave. The mouth would call erkel empty suit. You need to dig some of those shows out of the archives and play them for yourself. Your a real tool Tommy.

Then you have the other goofball on the other side of you old man Russell Salvator. Remember you would take about all your restaurant friends and what a bunch of great guys these people are. Well, Russ likes to steal his employee's tip money a few years back. But u thought he was the greatest. restaurant owners are in the same category as gas station owners crooks.
    Last month, a judge approved a $648,000 settlement to end a lawsuit filed in 2016 that accused Russell's, along with Jerge, Salvatore and his grandson Robert Bingel, of wrongdoings, including failing to provide servers the full minimum wage, proper notice of tip credit and accurate wage statements from 2010 through 2016.

But his partner the other crook Jerge, denies it but they settle the case for 640,000 . Tommy, can you do a show on this restaurant owners that steal tip money from their employees?

here we go... campaign time on commercial radio. Rambo Dave brings on crazy carl on the show the other day. That didn't take long but thought Tommmy the pirate would have been the first just for old time's sake

Crazy Carl hitting on all kinds of issues all but the ones that got him in trouble those are the best issues. Good luck cry baby carl hope you win for the sake of this area. keep your foot out of your mouth and you should be good.

OMG I was in the cat and just had to time this. About five min before the top of the hour nothing but commercials than the news and all the rest of the Bs. Tommy comes back on the air about eleven min from all this crap they. put

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    OMG I was in the cat and just had to time this.
    Does your second 1/2 know what you are doing with the cat?

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    OMG I was in the cat and just had to time this. About five min before the top of the hour nothing but commercials than the news and all the rest of the Bs. Tommy comes back on the air about eleven min from all this crap they. put
    no idea

Oh, boy Tommmy boy off again on medical. Why didn't you just get the glass eye or a marble put in the socket? it would have been less of a headache. Then you could have worked more.

Damn, I thought we were done with goofy joe tuned in to Tommy on Monday bang goofy joe pops up, just can't handle him back to fox news until 6.

OMG Tommy the tool the other day on his show he brings his black friend booger to talk about the bills game. Tommmy You could of called me I would have talked about the bills for 30min.
    Is this the tommy friends and x family show? You bring the x-wife on to talk about magic and tricks do you have to pull strings to get these people on? Booger im sure your listeners could careless about so he has season tickets and travels to see the bills. He must have a lot of money to waste.

Tommy what no coverage on the buffalo teachers' contract talks? You use to always cover the BT talks and bad mouth teaches you and the mouth. Almost every show back then, the mouth hated the teachers and phill Remember those shows Tommy the tool. Oh I forgot you like teachers now such an ass.

why in hell would you have butt-kisser DA on your show? This guy can't make a move without checking in the liberal politicians from this area. I don't know who is worse mayor empty suit or Flynn. Oh, yea Mayor erkel is now your friend. Your friend the mouth would cut up mayor empty suit on the air all the time and you would follow on his coattails.
    Flynn needs to get voted out next run for sure.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information