Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

OMG rocker Tommy takes off for two weeks and this means two weeks of goofy joe. I can't handle that only can take so much of goofy joe. I listened to some of the show then I hear goofy joe stick up for Higgins on the border issue. It is Canada if they don't want people in their country so be it. when it opens it opens I could care less if it ever opens. what in gods name is that on Higgins's head a dead ducks backside.

nothing mentioned about their buddy cry baby carl complaining about the tribes new gas station.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

wow mike scoop and bullfrog are in with Indiana Walton to become mayor heard these two goofballs yesterday. What the hell are they nuts erkel is a zero but these two guys need to wake up if they want her in office. Looks like bullfrog and scoop are lefties and think she will help the city. I don't think their views are going to go over to go with the wbens right-wing show of Rambling rambo dave, rocker tommy, goofy joe, and company.

Thought i would never say this but tommy hurry back just can't handle goofy joe any longer. Joe don't care if you're going to grandma's to fetch furniture in VA why do you repeat it over and over. joe wing feast how can anyone afford what they will be charging for a wing. boycott it like in the restaurants don't by them they will come down maybe. so will the restaurant crooks lower the prices when the wings go down in price? Joe you maybe like it here in this area but go down to fl gulf side port Richey down to Naples go to a buffalo bar in that stretch. go ask these people why they left this area and continue to move south. Joe you are stuck on this area for the past two days. People can't afford to live here anymore. Joe your brainwashed move on or out.

Rocker tommie gave out awards the other day for servers working at restaurants for doing a good job. Who cares tommie why don't you have a program on why the owners of these places are charging off-the-wall prices for food and drink. Ripping people off get some of these people on your show. My best advice don't go to any of them that are ripping people off especially for pop and drinks. That is total markup for these crooks. went to river works and I hate that place or even going into the city but had no choice. went to get a coke and a beer draft served in a plastic cup. price $10.50 I told the guy to stick it. Drank water. People don't support these places until they get their prices down just like gas stop driving. You have a lot that went out of business since covid and you're going to have a lot more if they keep ripping people off.
    Beer should be the cheapest thing around here with all the so-called breweries around. Tommie let's get some of these owners on your show and ask the questions don't pussyfoot around. Looks like you have been enjoying the food as of late

Tommy two more restaurants closed up shop. Lake effect dinner and the steer in our lovely city. I'm sure more to come people can't afford the prices these places are charging. Your Mr pro restaurant lets get some of these owners on that folded their places already. Or some of these owners of these places that are still open but only part-time hours. How about all these places that are making beer around here and charging 8 bucks and up for a draft beer served in a plastic cup. people need to wake up and don't go to these places that are charging so much. They're going to fold.

Was out the other night and was told the owners are charging so much for pop and beer because they now have to pay the waitresses so much an hour. A great come back by my friend that made the suggestion less tip money if there making all this money. Win-win you can save money if you don't tip as much. which will wake up some of the owners to lower their prices. I already cut back now way less tip money. Only water to drink youll save. These restaurant owners are just like gas station owners.

The doors at both the Lake Effect Diner and The Steer Restaurant are now locked. Both restaurants, as of August 17th, are closed for good, something that was confirmed by owner Tucker Curtin.

"I'm pretty tired after 28 years, 18 at the diner," Curtin said.

Curtin has announced that he is closing both the diner and the restaurant effective immediately. He says that a lack of available staff, pandemic issues, and the struggle to get fresh products are among the reasons for the closure. Other reasons could be charing to much money.

Omg had to get the boots out of the shed listening to tommy today. Cop magnet!!!! you a real piece of work. Cops are attracted to you hahahaha. I know many of cops most retired they think you're an idiot. Remember when you and sandy beach AKC the mouth would cut them up because they were public employees that had a pension. Tommy remember the teachers how both of you idiots hated teachers' unions in fact all unions.
    But a few weeks you said i love unions on your show. What I think you don't like is anyone that has benefits and a pension and you have to pay for it. Like the mouth, he hated these people because he had nothing. So he pushes cry baby carl to get on the city school board to change things. How did that work out for u guys? You were crying about hockey today for the same reasons you and the mouth would day after day just a few years back.
    Cry baby made a fool of himself and got the boot off the board. Teachers and cops do not like you keep dreaming.

Damn another day off for rocket tommy must of went to Tonawanda tonight to rock with the band.
    Another day off for a guy that would complain about unions and public sector jobs that had to much time off. Teachers both rocker and the mouth would non stop bitch about them .Thank goof the mouth is gone but phill remote is still in control of the Buffalo school board lol

So had to put up with goofy Joe again as the fill in I had enough of him in about 30min. Joe no bills stadium in the city.

Wow listening to commercial radio yesterday how does a company give so many people off in one day? No rambo dave, no rocker tommmy off again, and no regulars from 9-10. The place I worked one person off a day, not the whole crew.

Goofy Joe mentioned he went to the mouth's anniversary party and it was a great time. Joe can I ask if Phill Ramore was invited and some of the teachers the mouth loved so much.

wow that was a hard week for commercial radio no employees they gave everyone off at the same time. Rocker Tommy off for 2 weeks goofy joe taking time off, and Rambo dave needed a a few days off. How does a company give so many people off at the same time? You go back to when the mouth was on the air he would complain about this with other companies doing this when he was on the air and towards the end of his career at commercial radio, he was doing it. Also, an anti union workplace Friday Commerical radio covers the union strike and you had to hear these people complaining about their issues. If they want more benefits and the one idiot complaining about public sector employees and their health insurance had no idea what she was talking about. If you don't like your job over pension vacation and health care move on. Chevy is hiring like crazy and public sectors are also a lot of jobs out there. don't stand there and cry because people don't want to hear you.

Could you imagine if the mouth had to hear this if he was working or back in the day Tommy boy if would of never aired? Both of these guys burned their bridges over the years when it comes to unions and the crap they would say. Tommy changed his tune a little now and he likes unions your such a tool.

I would love to hear a fact checker on that station. So many half truths are uttered on a daily basis they are un-listenable. The only one on there with any integrity is Susan Rose. I understand it's mostly shtick and all about the ratings but that stuff sounds god-awful.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsGhost View Post
    I would love to hear a fact checker on that station. So many half truths are uttered on a daily basis they are un-listenable. The only one on there with any integrity is Susan Rose. I understand it's mostly shtick and all about the ratings but that stuff sounds god-awful.
    So tell us a couple examples of factually wrong items.

Like I said they are unlistenable, other than news and weather haven't listened to their guys in over a year. I didn't say they were unfactual, I said half truths.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Like I said they are unlistenable, other than news and weather haven't listened to their guys in over a year. I didn't say they were unfactual, I said half truths.
    Give me an example. Seeing you haven't listened to over a year I'm curious what you are referring to

The first thing that comes to mind is TB uses unions in general and the teaching unions specifically as whipping boys. I speak with first hand knowledge(my wife is a teacher). He only talks about half the story, never about the personal and financial sacrifices that teachers make. He always seems to have a "friend in a high place" (who shall remain nameless) that gives him insider information. Those are the first items that come to mind, it's been over a year.

The first thing that comes to mind is TB uses unions in general and the teaching unions specifically as whipping boys. I speak with first hand knowledge(my wife is a teacher). He only talks about half the story, never about the personal and financial sacrifices that teachers make. He always seems to have a "friend in a high place" (who shall remain nameless) that gives him insider information. Those are the first items that come to mind, it's been over a year.
    Tommy loves unions now but I know a hell of a lot of teachers that think he is the biggest ass around here. Go back to the wben history archives listen to Tommy and the mouth cut them up along with other unions.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread Information