Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

OMG Tommmmy boy cry me a river because you can't go out with your friends to a restaurant. Stay home you old fart!! The problem is the owners cant follow simple guidelines it's not the spread of covid. They want to do what they want so now there closed. They can open limit the number again on how many can come into the place. Like the bills wacko's they don't care just pile in these places and owners look the other way. Keep them closed until these owners get it.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    OMG Tommmmy boy cry me a river because you can't go out with your friends to a restaurant. Stay home you old fart!! The problem is the owners cant follow simple guidelines it's not the spread of covid. They want to do what they want so now there closed. They can open limit the number again on how many can come into the place. Like the bills wacko's they don't care just pile in these places and owners look the other way. Keep them closed until these owners get it.
    But what about the restaurants that do follow the guidelines? Punish those for those that don't follow the guidelines?

Res, no all restaurants should be open but because of the owners that can't follow the guidelines because of their greed there all close. Here is the problem. With Rambo Dave and Rocker Tommy crying every day about these places should be open but not one of these goofs will say anything about the owners of these places that do not follow the rules. Packers going out in Niagara county restaurants telling me some of these places are packed around the bar. They don't step inside turn around and leave. It's the same thing that happened around here I can name ten restaurants and bars that should have been shut down because of this and the owners don't give a rats ass so now the other places suffer. You will never hear this from rocker tommmy only thing you hear from him is I want to go out with my friends.... goofball

Now take out food hearing how these places keep upping their prices on the food. wait until u get to go back into these places sticker shock on the prices for food and then they give u less for the money. The best thing don't go or order the take-out stuff from these places no reason for these increases. I don't know who is worse gas stations or restaurant owners for greed, remember how these places cried when minimum wages went up they cried like a rocker
    Tommy does. who is going to pay for this we can't afford it funny did anyone close because of it? But now they are closing some to never return but it's their own fault. keep emmm closed until they all wake up.
    Last edited by cheekman; December 19th, 2020 at 05:49 PM.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Now take out food hearing how these places keep upping their prices on the food. wait until u get to go back into these places sticker shock on the prices for food and then they give u less for the money.
    Just like public sector union with the monopolies they have. I'm surprised you are not saying good job to those who keep raising their prices for the service they are providing. You have to eat after all

Listening to Rambo Dave a little today we let gyms go at 100% capacity is not good for this area when it comes to the spread of covid. Then Rambo praising the lug head gym owner from Hamburg as a great person, He acted like a fool on TV with his lug head friends. Gyms are dirty and are carriers of so many germs. People in these places are dirty and the staff could care less. Went by my gym the other day same old crap from employees standing at the counter doing nothing but on the phone. People wake up you have a full gym means disaster for your health. Rocker tommmy boy the other day I use a mask and believe taking precautions but I want my freedom.. Tommmy wake up you can't have both during a time like this. Stay in the house.

Cuomo will appeal the gym ruling from what I heard.

Well looks like Rocker Tommy can finally go out and eat and he can stop his crying.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Well looks like Rocker Tommy can finally go out and eat and he can stop his crying.
    And it would be wise that he takes basic precautions.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    And it would be wise that he takes basic precautions.
    Res, rocker tommy and rambo dave have been crying for months about restaurants. Not one of them had mentioned how these owners don't follow the guidelines. that list that they put out at least 20 restaurants were jammed packed at times what people tell me and the owners don't care. Tommy boy had some of these owners on over the past two days. Cry, cry no use for them you can't make ends meet shut down, and do something else or move out of state as most have. wait when the min wage goes up to 15.00 they will cry again like last time threatening to close. Gyms and restaurants are germ centers should be closed if the greedy owners cant follow the rules. I think both rocker and rambo are a little off upstairs well I know rocker is.

https://hosting.photobucket.com/albu...unds&crop=fill wow rambo really going crazy with the bills stuff. He thinks they are a going to fix everything
    Last edited by cheekman; January 19th, 2021 at 11:30 PM.

OMG Rocker Tommy now a bills fan and gave in. Tommmy this team refused to come out for our country national anthem yesterday and you gave en now by watching the last few games. hypocrisy at its best Tommy. So this team stands up for BLM all year and all the riots that went on. Now you're kissing their butts on your show today..... had to go in the shed and get the XL BS boots for your show today. You're such a goof.
    Same with Rambo Dave, squeaky tony, and goofy Joe high beamer. No one mentioned it at all this morning about how the bills hid in the locker room during our NA. BOOOOOOOO. All three of you that's all you talked about for months constitution our country etc etc . But these 60 clowns stay in the locker room and hide from our NA. Shame on all three of you. Bring that up on your show tomorrow
    Last edited by cheekman; January 25th, 2021 at 06:21 PM.

hmm so after a few weeks have passed since the bills game none of these goofs ever mentioned how the bills hid in their locker room for the NA because they support BLM. But all of them will cry when something gets shut down. all are dopes

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Just like public sector union with the monopolies they have. I'm surprised you are not saying good job to those who keep raising their prices for the service they are providing. You have to eat after all
    Res in my afterlife I want to be a Cheektowaga highway worker and make all that money, paint by numbers, and have many drinks with my boss so I can eat at these restaurants

I wonder if any of these four goofballs watched the super bowl? I see both teams were out during the national anthem and fly over not like the bills hide in the dressing room all season. none of the goofs mentioned anything about the bills sitting in the dressing room holding hands during the playoffs.

Now Tom can't go out late. Awwww... https://buffalonews.com/news/local/c...home-top-story

Quote Originally Posted by anmore View Post
    Now Tom can't go out late. Awwww... https://buffalonews.com/news/local/c...home-top-story
    the goof needs to grow up. do you think people care where he goes out and eat and who he eats with? who cares if their senior citizen rockers or if the old fart is the best drummmer boy. get a life already get a haircut and act your age.

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Thread Information