Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Wow, still have that weird man love infatuation with Tom eh Cheeks.... they make medicine you can take to help you with your apparent mental disorder over Tom. {grin}

Wow Frankie your still around and reading my posts.

OMG Rocker Tom. Just can't give up on the crap tommy and the mouth would dish out over the years on people that have jobs because they didn't like it. Much like res he thinks everyone should be making $5.00 an hour so his taxes get lowered. never happen.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Wow Frankie your still around and reading my posts.

OMG Rocker Tom. Just can't give up on the crap tommy and the mouth would dish out over the years on people that have jobs because they didn't like it. Much like res he thinks everyone should be making $5.00 an hour so his taxes get lowered. never happen.
    Never once heard him say anything like that.. What are you CNNing it now?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

OMG Frankie u are not a long time listener of rocker tom or the mouth. Frankie did you send Tommy a get well card?

wow the mouth off again this week!! Damn this guy is on the gravey train with this time off. Tug boat mike filling in today some goofball today jumping around in the station about the bills OMG. had to turn it off.

OMG the mouth didn't take a day off today because of the cold. Schools are off I know he will have that in his next contract.. goofball.

Wow Rambo Dave was hot about the Rod Watson article yesterday. But Rambo Dave would not mention Watson's name on the air. Why? Rocker tom had no problems telling it like it was when he was fighting with news staff. Goof..

Does the phrase "Get a life!" mean anything around here?

I could put up with it Sunday night. After all, the combination of the stunning end to the Bengals-Ravens game and the Bills’ "must win" win was a nice conversation starter.

I wasn’t even averse to rehashing it on Monday, since it was New Year’s Day and nothing else much was happening.

But all week long? I’m sick of it already.

We can’t possibly be so psychologically pathetic that having a football team make the playoffs for the first time in 18 seasons becomes the most important thing in town
    Sound familiar?

San Francisco-based analyst Samantha Smithstein noted that superfandom could be a coping strategy "to escape an issue that’s difficult to face."

Heaven knows we have issues.

And Eric Simons, author of "The Secret Lives of Sports Fans," cautioned in a 2015 Washington Post op-ed about changes going on inside a fan’s head.

"It is not an obnoxious affectation when a devotee uses the word ‘we;’ it’s a literal confusion in the brain about what is ‘me’ and what is ‘the team,’ " he wrote.

All of which is great.

But are these the delusional souls you want to trust with your stock portfolio, your next surgery or your car’s brake job?

In the meantime, what’s going on in the real world?

We have a president well on his way to becoming America’s first dictator, while he and "rocket man" threaten to blow up the

Ron your a racist. Sound familiar?

San Francisco-based analyst Samantha Smithstein noted that superfandom could be a coping strategy "to escape an issue that’s difficult to face."

And Eric Simons, author of "The Secret Lives of Sports Fans," cautioned in a 2015 Washington Post op-ed about changes going on inside a fan’s head.

"It is not an obnoxious affectation when a devotee uses the word ‘we;’ it’s a literal confusion in the brain about what is ‘me’ and what is ‘the team,’ " he wrote.

All of which is great.

But are these the delusional souls you want to trust with your stock portfolio, your next surgery or your car’s brake job?

We have a president well on his way to becoming America’s first dictator, while he and "rocket man" threaten to blow up the
    Sound familiar?

All of which is great.

We have a president well on his way to becoming America’s first dictator, while he and "rocket man" threaten to blow up the US. Ron I think your a racist.
    http://buffalonews.com/2018/01/03/ro...more-about-it/

Look rocker Tommy out tonight .. wow feeling better and back to work on Monday. RT some of the packers were out tonight and seen this damn I missed this.
    Where in the hell did you get that red jacket from amvets? Some advice grow up get the haircut and act your age.

Wondering if you got a get well card from Baby Joe..

Same old
    stuff from the mouth all week on all commercial radio. Trump or immigration, immigration or Trump, god how do they keep this guy on the air.

Rocker tom back from sick bay. Tommy did have to put my boots on for a while during yesterdays show. You love yourself. How about that stock market going crazy for the NYS pension dept alive and well. Just a little complaining about it today on the air. how is your 401 k doing? My chevey pension is doing great just got a raise and loving my union and members

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Same old
    stuff from the mouth all week on all commercial radio. Trump or immigration, immigration or Trump, god how do they keep this guy on the air.

Rocker tom back from sick bay. Tommy did have to put my boots on for a while during yesterdays show. You love yourself. How about that stock market going crazy for the NYS pension dept alive and well. Just a little complaining about it today on the air. how is your 401 k doing? My chevey pension is doing great just got a raise and loving my union and members
    Because they like keeping WNY's people dumb !! aka Fool's

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    Because they like keeping WNY's people dumb !! aka Fool's
    Yep .. not a word about anything around here from anyone of them rocker tom, Rambo dave, and the mouth. Got to get rid of them and get some new blood on the air waves same goes for the bullfrog and scoop on wgr.

Let's see whats new on commercial filled WBEN. Yep keeping people in the dark again in the area. Both rocker tom and the mouth talked about guns all week that's just great.
    Nothing on the NFTA and there raises the big shots want. Nothing on the Greg learner lawsuit where his sister is going to sue the crap out of the city and everyone involved in his death. Wow.. just seen that article what a case she has a senseless death because of neglect by the city.. poor equipment is one. Lets see if they mention anything about the ECWA Executive Director Earl L. Jann Jr. between $300,000 and $400,000 new contract . They use to be all over stuff like this. The mouth had last monday off just like the public sector employees did. I really dont know why this guy never pursed a career in Public Field. A teacher? A cop? A firman? A DMV worker? (oh boy rocker tom dont like them) He wants all the bennies.. like them. But one thing you will never get you goofball is a pension You and tommy can cry over it. http://buffalonews.com/2018/02/25/ne...uthority-boss/

WOW, the mouth getting all upset over his buddy Phill rumore this morning. Love when phill gets the mouth all out of sorts..

haha, I know you miss your buddy cry baby carl on the school board. He was going to straighten the whole city school system out and the teachers. What happened he got the boot.

I think for your boat ride up the Mississippi. We get a bunch of teachers and public sector employees to go with you. Now that would be fun

Huh? Can you please speak English cheekie, this is America, we speak English here sir.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

i haven't listened to this clown in a long time the mouth. so I dial him to see if he is still even around hoping he would of retired. nope, old frog voice is still working.
    Im listening to him bragging about himself how he doesn't need to do show prep because he is so good. Also how what an icon he is in the area. hahaha, your and icon with labor unions. some advice do your show prep and maybe retire and go to fl with rick generator. both of you need to step aside and bring some new blood in.

OMG had to put the boots on the other day listening to senior citizen rocker Tommy. go back a few years when Tommy and old frog voice would bash the crap out of the buffalo teachers, in fact, all teachers. Froggy voice hated phil rumore along with tommy and their partner cry baby carl not to long ago. now rocker tommy said on his show he will stand arm and arm with phill and the teachers. so from hating unions, teachers pay, benifits and time off he will stand arm and arm with him.
    tommy your such an ass.

once part of reform bloc Quinn won't run for buffalo school board. I remember when the mouth and rocker tom was part of this group. they campaigned heavily for cry baby carl and Quinn for school board seats. they did many shows when on the air at wben commercial radio. their goal was to take down the the teachers union.
    the mouth has a big dislike for teachers and Tommy also. still the biggest and strongest in the state they failed. cry baby got the boot off the board as he acted for l number of years like an idiot. the month is a big carl supporter and still is. after both failed Tommy while say here and there about how he likes teachers. the mouth is still very much anti-teacher and union.

Larry Quinn is out of the race for the Buffalo Board of Education.

The longtime developer and former minority owner of the Buffalo Sabres are closing out his five-year term as an at-large member of the School Board but had been considering a run against fellow Board Member Hope Jay for her three-year seat representing the North District.

Now he’s decided against it.

Quinn, who has been a vocal critic of the school system and the power wielded by its teacher's union, was waiting to see what candidates and alliances might emerge for the May 7 ballot. He was holding out for the possibility of playing a role on a new majority bloc, similar to what he was part of during the start of his tenure on the nine-member board.

“I don’t see it,” Quinn said Tuesday. “Me sitting on that board is not going to make a difference unless there are four other people that think the way I do.”

Advertisement

Quinn handily won election to the School Board in 2014 and, along with Carl Paladino, was part of a board majority that set out to overhaul what they saw as a broken and dysfunctional school system.

Two years later, the majority began falling apart. Two of its members were gone in the next election, and Paladino would eventually be removed from the board by the state education commissioner.

Quinn and at-large Board Member Patricia Pierce, who also is not seeking re-election this year, are the last vestiges of that former majority bloc.

Quinn said the district has made some incremental gains, which is good, but he doesn’t buy that it has “turned around” like Superintendent Kriner Cash proclaimed in January, after the state released improved accountability scores for Buffalo schools.

“This isn’t about being critical of Cash, it’s about systems,” Quinn said. “You can have Barack Obama as superintendent and it wouldn’t matter because the system is so geared toward preserving adult power.”

Quinn, for example, referred to the district’s inability to be more innovative in the schools due to the contractual obligations with the Buffalo Teachers Federation.

All nine Board of Education seats are on the ballot this year. However, he said, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and Mayor Byron W. Brown need to be more involved in urban education and, rather than being elected, members of the Board of Education need to be appointed.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread Information