Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Now CBC kid takes a stand and distances him from his old man. Cant wait to see if any of the goofballs on wben hit on this topic about their buddy.

Even Carl Paladino's son wants to distance himself from the former New York Republican gubernatorial candidate's latest controversial remarks about President Obama and first lady Michelle Obama.

In what appears to be a family split, Ellicott Development Co. CEO William Paladino criticized his father's comments as "disrespectful and absolutely unnecessary."

Writing on the company's official Facebook page and linking to the post directly from the company's website, the company said the elder Paladino's recent comments in Artvoice were "not a reflection of the beliefs and principles of Ellicott Development Company."

We post today to share our formal response to former CEO Carl Paladino’s recent Artvoice comments. Carl’s comments are not a reflection of the beliefs and principles of Ellicott Development Company. Carl has not been involved in the day-to-day operations of Ellicott Development Company for many years now and his comments and statements are his alone. William Paladino, CEO of Ellicott Development Company states “Ellicott Development takes pride in being a culturally diverse company with over 535 hard-working dedicated employees. We value and respect our employees, friends, partners and all of our commercial and residential tenancies and we do not condone the statements made about the President of the United States and his wife. They were disrespectful and absolutely unnecessary."
    Last edited by cheekman; December 26th, 2016 at 09:59 AM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

look carls nose is growing. what bs is that..Paladino says he emailed comments to Artvoice by mistake
    http://buffalonews.com/2016/12/27/pa...ime=1482860751

hummm ...this is very interesting what is going on at wben while the two goofballs rev tom and the mouth are off. How many weeks off do they get they have more time off than a public sector employee. Three days of local talk radio wow. Rambo dave has had some really nice shows the past three day with out the rev around . Talking about the bills and the firing of the train wreck, and a little sabres and race issues about cry baby carl. same goes for the morning shows with tug boat mike hitting on all local things while the mouth is off.
    so is the problem with both of these clowns taking about local issues? I would have to say so. CB carl is their buddy they are not going to say anything bad about him. if anything stick up for him. As for the bills rev tom would say not a thing he would say go to wgr and listen. the mouth and tommmy boy worry to much on trump issues . Rambo dave has made the show more interesting since joing tommy. He is very well educated on all kinds of issues and like his sports knowledge I can see down the road tommy getting the boot an RD taking over. As for the mouth retire and move on u grump.

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    hummm ...this is very interesting what is going on at wben while the two goofballs rev tom and the mouth are off. How many weeks off do they get they have more time off than a public sector employee. Three days of local talk radio wow. Rambo dave has had some really nice shows the past three day with out the rev around . Talking about the bills and the firing of the train wreck, and a little sabres and race issues about cry baby carl. same goes for the morning shows with tug boat mike hitting on all local things while the mouth is off.
    so is the problem with both of these clowns taking about local issues? I would have to say so. CB carl is their buddy they are not going to say anything bad about him. if anything stick up for him. As for the bills rev tom would say not a thing he would say go to wgr and listen. the mouth and tommmy boy worry to much on trump issues . Rambo dave has made the show more interesting since joing tommy. He is very well educated on all kinds of issues and like his sports knowledge I can see down the road tommy getting the boot an RD taking over. As for the mouth retire and move on u grump.
    Oh, What kind of pension plan does Entercom offer? Is it anything like the ones us stiffs in the private sector are forced to pay the public unions? You know, how people are forced to put off their own retirement to pay ridiculous taxes to fund some lazy middle school pricipal's $95,000/ yr fat pension? Stop being a goof.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

I'm really glad they brought Dave onto Tom's show full time. I have wben on for the drive home to hopefully get the traffic report before I get to the point where I have to decide to take surface streets or hop on the thruway*, and therefore end up listening to their show. When it was just Tom I'd end up switching to FM most of the time

*although their reports are usually delayed enough that it doesn't really help. I've heard them say 290E is clear until Main only to find it is actually backed up to 990. Can't they look out the window of their studio?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Oh, What kind of pension plan does Entercom offer? Is it anything like the ones us stiffs in the private sector are forced to pay the public unions? You know, how people are forced to put off their own retirement to pay ridiculous taxes to fund some lazy middle school pricipal's $95,000/ yr fat pension? Stop being a goof.
    i guess you picked the wrong profession. or move out of the state like so many have in this state. goof.
    Last edited by cheekman; December 30th, 2016 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I'm really glad they brought Dave onto Tom's show full time. I have wben on for the drive home to hopefully get the traffic report before I get to the point where I have to decide to take surface streets or hop on the thruway*, and therefore end up listening to their show. When it was just Tom I'd end up switching to FM most of the time

*although their reports are usually delayed enough that it doesn't really help. I've heard them say 290E is clear until Main only to find it is actually backed up to 990. Can't they look out the window of their studio?
    yep rambo dave has helped out with the show. Now that we all know tommy is a "all american" he drove that in the ground the other day on the show. I had to go get my boots out and listen to the rest of the show.

What's with the rev tom and Rambo dave show. Its becoming like a comedy show between them both. Rambo brought that needed lift to the boring Tommy show . But as of late to much goofy crap going on between them when on the air.

a few topics that the goofballs keep avoiding. On Fox News Last Night on the Tucker Calson Show, they were discussing that Buffalo NY has serious refugee problems and that their are 10,000 Refugee's that just came to Buffalo and that don't speak English and most can't read or write and at Buffalo's Lafayette HS alone their are more students that speak Arabic then English.

also surprised the month has not hit on the buffalo schools and how they are in the hole with $$$ or what the cost is to teach these refugees that can't speak English to the buffalo schools.

the mouth keeps talking about trump and politics everyday. and the tom and dave comedy show are out in left field as of late.

love this one yesterday by Tommy boy on yesterday's comedy show. Now he said he likes unions. OMG after him and the mouth bash unions on their show for how long? Now he likes them what an ass. Rev tom do you like the teacher's unions? State unions? PBA? Buffalo teachers union? I know many techers, state workers, cops, that don't like you because of your views on unions. I had to put my boots on yesterday when you said that it was getting deep!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    love this one yesterday by Tommy boy on yesterday's comedy show. Now he said he likes unions. OMG after him and the mouth bash unions on their show for how long? Now he likes them what an ass. Rev tom do you like the teacher's unions? State unions? PBA? Buffalo teachers union? I know many techers, state workers, cops, that don't like you because of your views on unions. I had to put my boots on yesterday when you said that it was getting deep!!

The intelligent people don't even listen anymore because it's now the Beavis and Butt-Head Show because it's now censored just like the local TV Station's and the Buffalo News to keep the stupid people dumb. Speaking of Teachers, The teacher union's here are crying that they want more money , they keep bringing up how much NYS teachers get over double the pay that they do and that NYS State has the #1 paid teachers in the country, The school board's answer to the teachers union, If their not happy, theirs door and they can move to NYS and see how bad it is in Buffalo, it's a free a country.
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 7th, 2017 at 11:07 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jennifer7 View Post
    The intelligent people don't even listen anymore because it's now the Beavis and Butt-Head Show because it's now censored just like the local TV Station's and the Buffalo News to keep the stupid people dumb. Speaking of Teachers, The teacher union's here are crying that they want more money , they keep bringing up how much NYS teachers get over double the pay that they do and that NYS State has the #1 paid teachers in the country, The school board's answer to the teachers union, If their not happy, theirs door and they can move to NYS and see how bad it is in Buffalo, it's a free a country.
    AZ teachers just got 2 raise's a 4% & a 3% raise within the last year and their still crying it's still not enough
    They had non stop TV & Radio commercials & 1000's of signs on every corner to vote yes to raise schools budgets because the kids are suffering. Usually AZ votes down raising school budgets in mass numbers, The very next day after most districts voters approved raising the school budgets just every school was taking down the old message signs in front of their school and they were getting replaced with new $200,000+ muti color LED message sign boards and the teachers got 3% to 4% raises and then again AZ voters approved to sell state trust lands to private developlememts and the money they got from the land gave the teachers another 4% raises and now most people are bitching because that their school taxes went up. Right now the Teachers are crying that they want more money again. The AZ government said that their is some free money in some account and he will give them another 1/2 % raise and after that, their's no more money right now that he can give them and Teachers are saying that a 1/2 percent raise is no where acceptible. Now the school board & taxpayers are drawing a line in the sand
    Last edited by jennifer7; February 7th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.

they can come here then NYS, erie county can suck the money right out of them with taxes. stay where they are they will be ahead.

AZ teachers just got 2 raise's a 4% & a 3% raise within the last year and their still crying it's still not enough
    They had non stop TV & Radio commercials & 1000's of signs on every corner to vote yes to raise schools budgets because the kids are suffering. Usually AZ votes down raising school budgets in mass numbers, The very next day after most districts voters approved raising the school budgets just every school was taking down the old message signs in front of their school and they were getting replaced with new $200,000+ muti color LED message sign boards and the teachers got 3% to 4% raises and then again AZ voters approved to sell state trust lands to private developlememts and the money they got from the land gave the teachers another 4% raises and now most people are bitching because that their school taxes went up. Right now the Teachers are crying that they want more money again. The AZ government said that their is some free money in some account and he will give them another 1/2 % raise and after that, their's no more money right now that he can give them and Teachers are saying that a 1/2 percent raise is no where acceptible. Now the school board & taxpayers are drawing a line in the sand
    hahha that's funny draw a line in the sand never happen here.
    taxpayers keep voting these huge budgets in year after year that's one reason taxes are so high. teachers brain wash these kids then tell their parents we wont have school sports if the budget is voted down , heard this for the past 40 years. now dip sh** coumo wants free collage at $163 million a year. damn joke.

Beavis and Butt-Head Show .... love it!!! like I have been saying the mouth should be forced to retire, and tommy ran out of town years ago. tommy loves to stick his foot in his mouth on many things.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread Information