Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

no surprise rev tom sticking uo for his buddy doc gossy. tommy do u have any idea how many pills have come out of his office and lives been ruined because of the pills.
    114 counts counts 20 years in jail OMG.
    Dr. Eugene Gosy, 55, of Clarence has been indicted on 114 counts, including charges of conspiracy to distribute controlled substance, unlawful distribution of narcotics and health care fraud.

U.S. Attorney William Hochul says Gosy "took advantage of his medical license and the trust placed in him by patients, and created a highly sophisticated criminal enterprise."

Hochul says Gosy "falsified his participation in required medical training, directed unqualified staff to authorize prescriptions, and supplied patients with dangerous controlled substances contradicted by the patient's condition."

http://www.wkbw.com/news/police-blot...-over-rx-pills
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

WOW.. So the mouth on yesterday hammered the teachers again for his buddy cry baby carl on school board election day. Now that just brings out the best in this ass. He sounded like a complete ass with the boob job issue. how many years are you going to bring this up? funny how he hits on this issue with the teachers and never the local cops that can get breast implants for their wives. So CB gets in and will get nothing done like he said he will same old school system broken for years and sucks taxpayer money right out of the state. And CBC want to run for gov. Among the most interesting developments Tuesday was that Carl P. Paladino maintained his seat by a narrow margin of 107 out of nearly 3,000 votes, with 18-year-old Austin Harig taking 48 percent of the vote.

But, but.. look at this..... Candidates backed by teachers union will wind up with at least six seats out of nine on the school board.. see if the mouth is crying today..

And nothing from squeaky tony on the teachers that are in it for only the money..

cry me a river mouth and CB.
    Perhaps the most significant shift will likely be how the board approaches its negotiations with the Buffalo Teachers Federation, which is working under a contract that expired more than a decade ago. The former majority took a hard-line approach, bringing in a tough attorney from downstate to place demands on the table such as a longer school day and changes to the teachers’ health plans. It is likely the majority elected Tuesday will take a softer approach to negotiations.
    Once again, the political winds on the Buffalo School Board are shifting, with Tuesday’s election putting an end to the current majority and replacing it with a new one backed by the teachers union.

Candidates supported by the Buffalo Teachers Federation nearly swept this year’s races, unseating two incumbents and handily taking three other seats up for grabs. Incumbent Sharon Belton-Cottman, who ran unopposed, also had support from the union.
    If the majority has broader support in the community, it didn’t show at the polls.

The shift comes with the ouster of majority members James M. Sampson, the current president, and Jason M. “Jay” McCarthy . They will be replaced by Jennifer Mecozzi and Hope Jay respectively.

Other candidates aligned with the majority failed to get enough support to defeat their opponents, with Paulette Woods handily defeating Bryon J. McIntyre in the Central District and Theresa Harris-Tigg easily winning the East district.

Now, the question becomes whether the election results will reset the direction of the school district. All of the candidates said they supported the key components of Superintendent Kriner Cash’s agenda, such as community schools, lower class sizes and a focus on early literacy.
    The North District race was a hotly contested one filled with big campaign contributions and contrasting educational ideologies from the two candidates on everything from charter schools to extending the school day to the use of standardized tests. In fact, the race kicked into high gear last week, when Jay’s camp – which included support from Erie County Executive Mark C. Poloncarz – hauled McCarthy into court on allegations of election fraud.

While the court found no wrongdoing on McCarthy’s part, he did have a handful of signatures on his petitions invalidated and barely squeaked by with enough to make the ballot.
    “I guess the community has spoken that they do not want change in Buffalo Public Schools,” McCarthy said Tuesday night. “They want status quo.”

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    WOW.. So the mouth on yesterday hammered the teachers again for his buddy cry baby carl on school board election day. Now that just brings out the best in this ass. He sounded like a complete ass with the boob job issue. how many years are you going to bring this up? funny how he hits on this issue with the teachers and never the local cops that can get breast implants for their wives. So CB gets in and will get nothing done like he said he will same old school system broken for years and sucks taxpayer money right out of the state.
    Well in all honesty it's like "boob jobs" at the tax payers expense should be hammered until it is removed from the contract except for issues related true medical reasons. Not for purely cosmetic reasons.

Cheekman can you really disagree with my comment? This comment applies to all levels of "government" services.

Perhaps the most significant shift will likely be how the board approaches its negotiations with the Buffalo Teachers Federation, which is working under a contract that expired more than a decade ago. The former majority took a hard-line approach, bringing in a tough attorney from downstate to place demands on the table such as a longer school day and changes to the teachers’ health plans. It is likely the majority elected Tuesday will take a softer approach to negotiations.
    You have to start somewhere. Some salaries including many at the administration level at all government service monopolies are out of hand including benefits. The term public servant has lost it's meaning when you see various employees cash out far exceeding what they would be qualified to do in the private sector. You know exactly what I'm talking about because we read about it in the news over the last decade.

Now, the question becomes whether the election results will reset the direction of the school district. All of the candidates said they supported the key components of Superintendent Kriner Cash’s agenda, such as community schools, lower class sizes and a focus on early literacy.
    I think groups that make their living on importing refugees into Erie County and the City of Buffalo need to be stopped. Only reason Erie County saw population growth was due to imported refugees from what I read. I'm pretty sure the City of Buffalo ends up dealing with the language issues in public schools because of this. If I am wrong correct me.

“I guess the community has spoken that they do not want change in Buffalo Public Schools,” McCarthy said Tuesday night. “They want status quo.”
    Status quo runs deep when your salaries depend on it.

res .. longer school days will never work I know many a teacher and they tell me a student can only handle so much in a day and making a longer day would not work. As per smaller class sizes like cash wants wont work they will need more teachers to handle this and hiring is out of the question.
    you can never compare the public sector to the private sector. as all the private sector jobs left this area manufacturing the last 20 years came the exit of people moving out of this area looking for jobs. The politicians are to blame, they destroyed this area with taxes(local and state) because of their greed for money. Taxes would go up every year after year along with school taxes year after year. Always blaming the work force for their problems. politicians love to blame the people that work for the government school boards blame teachers politicians blame their employees. look at holtz hated her employees blamed them for everything just like past supervisors or mayors. holtz never blaming herself or the rest of the board for wasting money and the cause of taxes going up. just like that ass hamburg has for a supervisor hates his employees blames them for everything, the big goof in Amherst he is the same way blames his employees for the towns problems it could go on and on over the years. did you ever pick up the paper over the last 2o years and read politicians to blame for high taxes because they have wasted millions of dollars ... nope never.. agreed... Some salaries including many at the administration level at all government service monopolies are out of hand including bennies. you start at the top and work your way down but the top don't want to give.. how about the city paying the school board pres 225 g's a year, health care, a car a driver and for what. he will do nothing and probably gone in two to three years with a lot of $$.

as per the mouth and rev tom both asses they take their dislikes on the air its about them nothing more. both have been making over 100 g's for a number of years and sure have nice health care packages for themselves but they still cry...

not a word from the mouth this morning on the elections of the school board. did mention that cry baby carl is not a racist and he is doing a great job on the school board.
    what has he don? fight with the past black school board members. he just about got beat by a 18 year old kid. go carl need another tax break.

WOW look at this russ (machine gun) thompson .Well known political activist Rus Thompson is due back in court on Friday, where he will face charges of voter fraud. nice guy

Thompson appeared in court to face the charges Wednesday morning, but the case was put over to another judge when Judge Kenneth Case recused himself because he was Facebook friends with Thompson.According to Thompson’s attorney, Thomas Eoannou , Thompson is accused of voting in Grand Island during a primary election last fall, several months after he had moved to Niagara Falls. Thompson was a Grand Island resident for 21 years before moving to the Falls.

Though voter fraud is technically an “unclassified felony”, it is being charged as an E-Felony, which is the lowest felony level under New York law.

Still, the charge carries a maximum sentence of four years imprisonment upon conviction.

lets see if the mouth or rev tom have any comments on their buddy this week on their show.. almost forgot he is a good friend of CBCarl too.. what a bunch...

He will claw and scratch as hard as he can to beat the felony because then he becomes a disqualified person under federal law for guns, ammo and gun parts. (18USC922(g)). It could even affect his spouse because of something called constructive possession.

Should be fun to watch.

b.b.

I moved to Lancaster on October 13, 2000. So, I was unable to vote in the 2000 Presidential election due to taking residence less than 30 days prior to the election. I wonder if I could have voted in my prior polling place?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    I moved to Lancaster on October 13, 2000. So, I was unable to vote in the 2000 Presidential election due to taking residence less than 30 days prior to the election. I wonder if I could have voted in my prior polling place?
    If you moved within the county, you were qualified to vote at your new address.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    If you moved within the county, you were qualified to vote at your new address.
    Really, my name wouldn't have been in the book. Darn, I didn't vote

Georgia L Schlager

No, but that is where the affidavit ballot would have worked for you. Rus swore an oath that he lived in Erie County basically. And that was a lie.

b.b.

BorderBob is right, you could have voted by affidavit ballot. When moving within county though, you only need to submit a new registration 20 days before the election to be changed to the new district.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    BorderBob is right, you could have voted by affidavit ballot. When moving within county though, you only need to submit a new registration 20 days before the election to be changed to the new district.
    Live and learn. Crap!! I had thought moving in 24 days before the election eliminated my voting right. Thanks guys for the info

Georgia L Schlager

The other day Tom made some vague comment that he said he couldn't go into detail on because of a non disclosure agreement that was part of the settlement. He then said something about it being over and wasn't cuomo afterall and something about college kids studying laser holography and that he wasn't crazy for talking to trees.

Is he claiming college kids set up realistic holograms of tree people outside his house, star trek holodeck style? His vague comments were almost as nuts sounds as his original claims about cuomo soying on him.
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    He will claw and scratch as hard as he can to beat the felony because then he becomes a disqualified person under federal law for guns, ammo and gun parts. (18USC922(g)). It could even affect his spouse because of something called constructive possession.

Should be fun to watch.

b.b.
    yep for sure.. not a word from the mouth or rev tom on their buddy today. if it was a teacher they be all over it..

It looks like russ could use a haircut and bath clean your act up..

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information