Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

rev tom confused yesterday no one calling in on the topless beach stuff.. I look at it if you have the those DD's show them off nothing wrong with it now a days...if you don't want your kids to see them take them to some other spot on the beach.
    Again not a word mentioned about the city shootings in the area from the mouth or tommy I guess that isn't part of local talk radio.
    Some talk about the punk pat kane his friend... if I was the kid I would stop drinking and acting like a bully when he has a face full. it will cost him a million to settle and close to a million to pay cambria off. that night at sky bar im sure he was **** faced.. like the night with the taxi lets smack the cabby around... jerk..
    ok now the rev tom hates trump is that like sir paul u say he is washed up now you love.. such a tool u are...
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I didn't catch that Tom doesn't like Trump. I mean so far some of the comment Trump has made I would assume Tom agrees with.

he said it once in jest, along with saying he likes Brady
    I listened for a while yesterday while driving. I was tempted to call and ask him what kane's d*** tastes like. Tom's totally onboard with the idea that the woman is a gold digger
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    he said it once in jest, along with saying he likes Brady
    I listened for a while yesterday while driving. I was tempted to call and ask him what kane's d*** tastes like. Tom's totally onboard with the idea that the woman is a gold digger
    shark, Tommmy is such a tool... NHL commish baby bettmen had a news conf. yesterday he really dont know what to do with the punk at this time. Old DA was on the news too
    he said kane can pay her off but means nothing he still can be charged.. his name is mud... they didnt even invite him to the big endorsement thing with all the big sports stars. look at all the money he lost for being a piss pot.. I guess he is having a big attitude ajustment now. maybe they should invite him to the taxi cab convention.

WOW anyone hear the mouth go off on a caller this morning... He still has that temper just don't hear it as much... goofball..
    So they both finally mention about the shootings in the city... what took so long? the mouth did mention mayor empty suit did not attend last nights big meeting on all of this. But Stand at canalside looking for more money from Higgins and you will see him... such an ass..

double shooting last night. One person is dead and another injured after a double shooting overnight in Buffalo's Lasalle neighborhood.

The shooting happened just after 10 p.m. near East Amherst Street and Parkridge Avenue.

Buffalo police say it was a double shooting that left a 39-year-old Buffalo man dead and a 19-year-old Buffalo man at ECMC in critical condition.

look at this tommy and the mouths buddy cry baby carl get rejected for more tax breaks.. do to race... cant wait to hear the goofballs on this subject if they dare to talk about it..
    maybe.

“Personal feelings,” Carl Paladino says, should not interfere with “doing the work of the people.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Carl P. Paladino’s support of Joseph A. Mascia in the wake of Mascia’s racist comments last month ended up carrying a big price.

Paladino’s Ellicott Development failed to muster enough support from the Erie County Industrial Development Agency on Wednesday to win $216,500 in tax breaks that the developers were seeking for their $4.9 million project to convert the vacant School 56 on West Delavan Avenue into 33 apartments.

IDA board member Frank B. Mesiah, president of the NAACP chapter in Buffalo, led the opposition to the tax breaks, citing Paladino’s comments last month in support of Mascia, who was recorded using the N-word to describe several local African-American politicians.

“I would vote against anything connected with Carl Paladino because he’s quick to show where he stands racially,” Mesiah said.

While the developers have agreed to 30 percent targets for women and minorities in both the project’s workforce and contractor base, Mesiah said, Paladino’s comments raised doubts about how sincere the developers were about meeting those goals.

Ellicott Development noted that Paladino’s son, William, is the company’s CEO and in charge of day-to-day operations. Carl Paladino is Ellicott’s chairman.

Despite Mesiah’s criticism, the School 56 conversion project had broad support among the members of the IDA board who attended Wednesday’s meeting, but it fell one vote short of mustering enough support to obtain the tax breaks that it was seeking.

“That is why people like Frank Mesiah should not be serving in responsible positions where his personal feelings interfere with doing the work of the people,” Carl Paladino said.

The IDA board voted, 9-2, in favor of the project with the Rev. Darius G. Pridgen, the Common Council president and one of the targets of Mascia’s comments, abstaining.

That left the project one vote shy of the 10 “yes” votes that it needed to obtain the tax breaks. John J. Mudie, president of the Buffalo AFL-CIO Labor Council, cast the other vote against the tax breaks.

OMG .. I cant believe what the rev tom said today. I just happen to turn it on and he said he is not anti union or anti teacher... Tommy boy how many shows have you and the mouth have about city teachers and their union. how many shows have you had about public sector unions and employees? how about the time you backed that goofball supervisor in Amherst camel man to cut the jobs of employees in Amherst and stick it to the employees union and the cops union. it never happened and his camel rode away in a dust storm when he was done.
    how many anti pension shows have you and the mouth done about state employees? you do not support labor unions public or private. I never seen you walk anything just a lot of talk, did you support the union guys on the line at Ingersoll Rand or make your stand on corp greed? you never mentioned a word about these guys I was out their with the GM guys walking. but talk about a teacher and their pay or bad mouth phil rumore your right there. blame the teachers and union for all the problems in the city school system (that whole school system is a three ring circus) how about cry baby carl and the great things he is doing... how many shows have you and the mouth done on DMV, sanitation workers, highway guys and their gravy jobs.. then you say your not anti teacher or anti union... next time you see one of your cop friends tell them you don't like their bennies and pension oh yes and their better halves free boob job.. you are such a tool ...

That's funny. But Beach was the same way. Hates lawyers till he has one sitting next to him. Giambra too as I recall.

b.b.

Cheeks, I heard him yesterday say that. Just laughed, we have two teachers in our family that work in the burs they can't stand him or Beach. They both have a disorder of
    delusional jealousy when it comes to people having better jobs then these two. I think they have made their mark over the years by expressing their views on what people do for a living. Both are idiots!
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

tommy dump the throw back show its old how many years have been doing this. who the hell cares what happened during the oct storm its over and done with. how many years did you do the throw back show for the blizzard of 77.. OMG so much to talk about in the news also dump the caper the friendly ghost shows there is no such thing.

once I heard the traffic report as I was leaving work I changed the station yesterday. I also don't care to hear the same old story about people not having power for days and trees being down. Agreed on the ghost shows too. Yet Tom thinks he's good enough to be a national host LOL
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

once I heard the traffic report as I was leaving work I changed the station yesterday. I also don't care to hear the same old story about people not having power for days and trees being down. Agreed on the ghost shows too. Yet Tom thinks he's good enough to be a national host LOL
    yep the power and I didn't have bread for two days. national host he cant handle being a local host if they put any more commercials on his show and the mouths no one will listen to them what a joke that is. have been listening to the two bills dreamers on the other end o the dial less commercials but they get carried away with the bills and jack.. have been looking at some Rochester shows that are no to bad or up in Lockport area.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Paranormal stuff is actually pretty popular nation wide. I haven't listened to radio in a long time at work. I try to concentrate on what I have to do instead of listening to the radio.

I'll make a point of listening tomorrow and see what Sandy's and Tom's topics are.

res if passed you will have to pay..

OMG wait until the mouth sees this he will fall off his chair then squeeeky tony will have to pick him up.. He hates 12 weeks off unpaid family leave for workers.

Buffalo Senator Marc Panepinto led a rally in support of paid family leave. WOW

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WKBW) - Friday in downtown Buffalo Senator Marc Panepinto led a rally in support of paid family leave. A current bill in the Assembly wants to amend the workers compensation law to provide paid-off time for workers who need to utilize family leave.

Under current federal laws an eligible worker can take up to 12 weeks unpaid within a work year. Family medical leave covers workers who need to take care of an ill family member, care for a newborn or adoptive child or any other medical emergency.

Panepinto said new legislation would improve the quality of life for a family.

"Paid family leave is a benefit that every single industrialized country in the world provides except the United States," said Panepinto.

Sally Heron is a new mother and felt the struggle of unpaid leave when her baby girl was born premature.

"When she was born she weighed two pound two ounces and we spent nine weeks in the NICU. I had no paid leave besides the six weeks at $170 before taxes that you get," said Heron. "It was really hard to make that work."

Panepinto says a portion of pay would help families avoid financial ruin.

"S3004 would provide for 12 weeks paid leave for mothers and fathers, not only to take care of newborns but for sick or ill family members," said Panepinto.

He also said it would only cost employers 45 cents a week per worker to provide the proposed paid leave. that's a lot of money if you have 1000 employees .

Right now there's no timetable on when the bill will be reviewed. If it passes in the assembly it would be effective immediately.

If people didn't abuse their sick time, maybe they would have it when they need to use it.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread Information