Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    res.. when was the last time they talked about anything that happens in the burbs .. the mouth never has anymore mayor erkel shows he must of got spanked for calling him an empty suit every day.. I loved his erkel shows. Res I was a big cancer event fund raiser a few weeks back and the security detail covering the event were EC sheriffs most retired some retired CO's.. I knew most of them funny we were talking about these two goofballs.. all these cops cant stand both of them and never listen to them anymore.. reasons were many, their views on teachers, public sector employees, unions, pensions,(because they don't have one). agreed that the two goofs should of been ran out of town years ago.
    I'm gonna break the news to you now. I do agree with some of Tom's comments. Pensions are truly unrealistic when various employee play games to bump them up. I have no issue funding pensions based on the average salary of an employee. I understand the laws were written in a way to allow this to happen but those laws need to be changed. Retired officers from cheektowaga actually told me how the new cops were playing games with court time to bump up overtime. Same goes with various other employees who used over time to bump up their pension payouts.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm gonna break the news to you now. I do agree with some of Tom's comments. Pensions are truly unrealistic when various employee play games to bump them up. I have no issue funding pensions based on the average salary of an employee. I understand the laws were written in a way to allow this to happen but those laws need to be changed. Retired officers from cheektowaga actually told me how the new cops were playing games with court time to bump up overtime. Same goes with various other employees who used over time to bump up their pension payouts.
    I agree, pension padding... cops are or were some of the biggest over the years. Doctors that work for the NYS lots at roswell that abuse the system. Presidents of state colleges off the wall with pay and pension bennies, politicians some of the biggest abusers of the pension system and we pay for it. But do U blame them for doing it when politicians do nothing about it Both of these goofballs have said lots of BS over the years on the radio that has pissed off a lot of people that live in this area. Many just the average working guy trying to make a living in a very hard area to make ends meet.

When these two goofs are out in the community do you think they would ask cops, fireman, teachers, docs at roswell and the mouth has a show there once a year.. Union workers, masons, teamsters, auto workers UAW, steam fitters etc etc .
    that you people make too much money, we hate unions, and I hate U have a pension.. The mouth needs to ask a doc at roswell, you make lots of money working for the state how do U feel sucking the taxpayers for a pension that is worth as much as your pay check. never happen
    Last edited by cheekman; July 10th, 2015 at 11:25 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

WOW,, look at this... Think the mouth will say anything about this on his show this morning..

Local groups rally in ‘Anti-Paladino’ event ..A rally on the steps of City Hall sparked a war of words Tuesday between the organizers and the intended target: Buffalo School Board Member Carl Paladino.

It was billed as an “Anti-Paladino” event. On one side, the Buffalo Parent Teacher Organization and a coalition of other local groups lashed out at Paladino for what they called “racist and adverse” behavior.

“None of it should be tolerated anymore. Paladino should not be trusted to make decisions for BPS. He is unfit to serve on the Buffalo Board of Education,” said Larry Scott, co-chairman of the organization.

In response, Paladino called the event a “hatchet job” against him because he is seen as a threat to the Buffalo Teachers Federation and its president, Philip Rumore.

“BPTO does not represent the interests of parents. That’s a smokescreen. It advocates only for the BTF leaders and Board of Education minority members’ parasitic activist friends and family,” Paladino said in a written recent statement.

Is carl a racist or just off his rocker?

None of the speakers at Tuesday’s demonstration called for Paladino’s outright removal from the board or a nullification of his vote for a permanent superintendent. Rather, they called upon community leaders at various levels to stand up and speak out against Paladino.

They said he makes “perpetual attacks” on people who are different than him and anyone who disagrees with him. Speakers said Paladino is a significant distraction for the board and some of his actions and comments have only served to exacerbate racial divide and inequity. They referenced the Public Accountability Initiative that has documented alleged bigoted comments Paladino has made over the years about African-Americans, Muslims, women and the LGBT community. And some of the speakers also pointed to Paladino’s comments last month at a political rally in Olean about “damn Asians” and other “foreigners” attending the University at Buffalo on discounted tuition.

But if Tuesday’s speakers had issues with Paladino’s comments and behaviors over the past couple of years, why the call for action now? Lets see if the mouth has any comments on his buddy Carl..

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    “None of it should be tolerated anymore. Paladino should not be trusted to make decisions for BPS. He is unfit to serve on the Buffalo Board of Education,” said Larry Scott, co-chairman of the organization.
    By reviewing past examples of the people making decisions for the BPS exactly who is Larry comparing Carl to to say he shouldn't be trusted.

What decision or action in the behalf of the BPS did Carl make that would be considered racist?

In response, Paladino called the event a “hatchet job” against him because he is seen as a threat to the Buffalo Teachers Federation and its president, Philip Rumore.
    I see Carl's point here. All Carl has to do is be truthful about the results Philip Rumore's organization have accomplished in the BPS. He should also think first before saying anything and choose his words wisely.

They said he makes “perpetual attacks” on people who are different than him and anyone who disagrees with him. Speakers said Paladino is a significant distraction for the board and some of his actions and comments have only served to exacerbate racial divide and inequity.

They referenced the Public Accountability Initiative that has documented alleged bigoted comments Paladino has made over the years about African-Americans, Muslims, women and the LGBT community. And some of the speakers also pointed to Paladino’s comments last month at a political rally in Olean about “damn Asians” and other “foreigners” attending the University at Buffalo on discounted tuition.
    I'd not worry about a comment such as "damn Asians" if he could make changes that would increase the graduation rate for the kids in the BPS.

I see what the group is doing to Carl. THey don't want change. They want the same old crap to continue and will do anything they can to make anyone trying to change that look bad to the public.

People in the snooze comments section are calling Carl a racist for using the phrase "hatchet job"
    apparently it's racist against natives

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...group-20150714
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

so the mouth comes back on his show yesterday with A CB Carl show... He calls him a lightening rod on the school board and wants whats right for the children. How many times over the years has the moth said its for the children.... An few things going on here the mouth and rev tom hate teachers and teachers unions city or burbs schools.. So the mouth blames it all on the teachers and the contract BTU for all of CC Carls wows lately.. BS

Not one word was mentioned on this on the mouth show.. How CBC is spending money on legal fees since he took office..

Loudmouths on the Buffalo School Board are running up enormous legal bills.
    To no one’s surprise, board member Carl P. Paladino was mixed up in a disproportionate number of the complaints. His name was involved in at least 10 costly disputes, three filed by him and more than a half-dozen in which he was a target. And most of the legal maneuvers failed: money down the drain.

All three of Paladino’s suits against board member Barbara A. Seals Nevergold failed. Four legal proceedings filed by administrators accusing Paladino of wrongdoing have also been dismissed or otherwise failed. Four cases remain pending.

The problem appears to begin with Paladino who, as board member Sharon M. Belton-Cottman observed, is a bully. Insult and intimidation are favorite tactics. Clearly, they are the main drivers behind the legal complaints he filed against Nevergold.

But Paladino’s targets also reach too easily for the legal papers, as demonstrated by the four failed suits against him.

Perhaps there is a perverse strategy to this: Spend so much taxpayer money that disgusted voters will think twice about re-electing any of them. It would be an expensive approach, especially given that the board’s failure to improve the district substantially offers enough evidence of incompetence.

This, as much as anything else, justifies the recent efforts of Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo and Assemblywoman Crystal Peoples-Stokes to change the governing structure of the school district. That effort failed, and while we remain uncertain that a mayoral control system is best for Buffalo, it is flatly irresponsible not to consider any reasonable change in the face of this board’s chronic and expensive petulance.

Don't Blame Carl

There has been a problem with the Buffalo School District long before Carl Paladino came aboard. So lets not blame him.
    The School board is divided by three mindsets The Teachers Union (who supports some members of the board) whose only interest is just trying to get the most money for their members.
    The minority block just trying to hire their people, whether they're qualified or not. And the last group who I think are the only ones looking out for the children are being called racist.
    Just look at how the last superintendents before Paladino that they have hired worked out.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

LA your right its a broken school system has been for 40 years and its no better now. I really dont think CB Carl will turn the ship around anytime soon.. remember carl is for carl
    $$$$ like pegula they are business people and money is the #1 goal.. as for the mouth and the rev tom both goofs..

ron watson from the news had a interesting article in todays paper..

How Mascia, Paladino are same, yet not , I wonder what his buddy the mouth thinks about this article.. He right on with CB Carl.

One gets caught on tape repeatedly using America’s most vile racial slur, after making a career of fighting for Buffalo’s public housing tenants, most of whom are black.

The other complained that the Commodore Perry public housing complex, filled almost entirely with African-Americans, will drive down the value of his nearby development property and he is “just praying that they don’t rehab those apartments and put people back in them.”

One regularly worked with black tenants and housing advocates to improve the lot of Buffalo Municipal Housing Authority residents, before using the N-word to describe black elected officials and the authority’s executive director.

The other never is caught using that word. Instead, he puts his money where his mouth is, donating to every white member of the Erie County Legislature – Democrat or Republican – and every white member of the Buffalo Common Council, but giving nothing to current black members of either elected body, according to an analysis by the Public Accountability Initiative.

One’s racial slur draws immediate condemnation and calls for his political exile, from both black and white members of the political establishment, as well as other members of his own board. The other’s racist rants and forwarding of emails depicting the black president and first lady in despicable terms drew silence from those same elected officials.

The contrasting treatment of BMHA Commissioner Joseph Mascia and School Board member Carl Paladino is a case study in the nuances of race, power and wealth in a city that’s now testing the axiom that actions speak louder than words.

http://www.buffalonews.com/columns/r...t-not-20150729

lots of Union stuff going on the past few days... Nothing from anti union the mouth or rev tom...

you have a company buying out another company then this.. happens all the time new company (creed) could shut this plant down guys are out of work and move south... know several people working here.... but then again we have canalside if they lose there jobs...
    http://www.wkbw.com/news/nearly-250-...t-go-on-strike

City, police seal first contract since 2009 .. great deal for the cops about time! nothing said by the two anti union guys... and anti public sector workers..

Buffalo police have a new contract, their first since 2009.

The pact unanimously approved by the Common Council on Wednesday includes a 17.7 percent pay hike over the life of the 10-year contract.

It increases starting pay for a patrol officer to $54,253 this year and to $59,284 by July 2018.

Base pay for a patrol officer at the top of the seven-step scale increases to $71,118 this year and to $77,713 by July 2018.

And lieutenant pay increases to $81,343 this year and to $88,886 by July 2018 while captain pay goes to $92,271 this year and to $100,827 in 2018.

The new pact also includes a new residency requirement for officers. All new officers are required to live in the city for seven years. The city hopes to build upon that requirement in future contracts.

Also, the contract was settled without binding arbitration, giving the city more control over the contract, administration officials said.

Congrats to keith radford from ch7 headed to the Buffalo broadcasting Hall of fame. great guy i have met him a mumber of times...

Rev..tom you missed again.. I dont think u will ever get there..

So the mouth was cutting up Enemkpali for sucker punching gino smith and said his football career is over... Even squeeky tony agreed...
    So who picks up this idiot the Bills.. I think you stuck your foot in your mouth again mouth..

and they got traffic completely wrong again. 5:30 report they say 290 is fine except for around main street. I come around the curve from 990 to 290 about 3 minutes later and it's a dead stop. finally get up onto 290 and I can see in my mirror that traffic is backed up as far as I can see
    5:50 traffic report comes on just as I'm exiting at millersport to get out of the traffic jam and they still aren't mentioning 290 being a parking lot

did tom talk about the cop being arrested yesterday? I'm pretty sure that's the cop he's been defending for months and saying should be put back on duty
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    People in the snooze comments section are calling Carl a racist for using the phrase "hatchet job"
    apparently it's racist against natives

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-regi...group-20150714
    It gets worse, when Carl said "“BPTO advocates only for the BTF leaders and Board of Education minority members’ parasitic activist friends and family" - PETA got offended on behalf of all parasites!

Tommy was a little hot on yesterday's show about the buffalo cop guarding pat kane.. seemed liked his callers didn't agree with his views on this.. Lt. English and the rev tom are friends of kane and the family do you think he will be saying anything bad about the kid attitude. Im not against a person working 2 jobs but a cop that's a white shirt making good money and OT don't need the problems from a second job. A blue shirt is a little different some look for trouble when working a second job like the two egg heads working at mollys pub. The one cop was a noted trouble maker and the last LT in trouble was Kwiatkowski and he wasn't working a second job just a noted cop with big ego an trouble usually followed him... Tommy you shouldn't get so made when your callers don't agree with you.
    You and the mouth talk about how you don't like teachers and public sector workers, and unions, pensions etc but when these retired cops call your show( active ones are not suppose too) why don't you ask them about their pensions and free health care. remember all those anti pension shows you did with the mouth did and health care..
    such tools..

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information