Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The issue of stink from kfc in the barnabas dr community is never ending battle

Frank - I know you like to give the Board the benefit of the doubt - BUT !

First, Mike aint "chiming in" because he can't help - he's friendly with those who did this and doesn't want to risk involvement. He may comment - yet, he nor anyone else "Involved/Responsible" will help these people - they helped them get screwed (or at least stand back and continue to watch)

If they were doing the right thing - they wouldn't have used a Board action to abandoned their tax payers in favor of KFC.

Even if one of those involved speaks up - they will just pacify and excuse the Boards actions. They could have involved the other "Layers of government" you spoke of - they don't want them involved that's why they squashed the code and turned their backs on the tax payers.

My suspicions are there's a well known "Player" in the back ground on this property !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

This is a none issue now in my book. Guess what, you live near a restaurant you will smell food. Simple as that!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

First, Mike aint "chiming in" because he can't help - he's friendly with those who did this and doesn't want to risk involvement. He may comment - yet, he nor anyone else "Involved/Responsible" will help these people - they helped them get screwed (or at least stand back and continue to watch)

If they were doing the right thing - they wouldn't have used a Board action to abandoned their tax payers in favor of KFC.

Even if one of those involved speaks up - they will just pacify and excuse the Boards actions. They could have involved the other "Layers of government" you spoke of - they don't want them involved that's why they squashed the code and turned their backs on the tax payers.

My suspicions are there's a well known "Player" in the back ground on this property !
    well said. WHO IS MIke

what happened with joe c did he help you vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post

they sure did favor KFC over us tax payers

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    I still think you have a valid issue with the speaker and the light.
    i tried several times to contact the village code officer several times and they will not speak with me . so who will address the light and speaker issue

The judge ruling in your civil lawsuit, I suppose.

First, You would have to sue the owners of the franchise.

Now would be a good time to act on post #17.
    tried to sue it was a lost cause would of cost thousands dollers . lawyer did nothing .

vietnam did you get any resolution yet ?

can you post link again ,
    That why I sent you the link. The lawyers work pro bono - for free.

I met this lawyer group at a senior forum in cheektowaga that was run by Tim Kennedy . The help I supost to get from him failed all bs

This is part of how "Politics" affects too many things in our life's.

If the get together you speak of was put together by a Politician or Party Player - you cant expect much. They are there to convince you that that elected official/candidate is worthy of your vote - nothing more - nothing less.

If that Official/Candidate has any connection what so ever with the people involved in your issue - your screwed.

I mean if his group, his Party, his supporters have any connection with KFC - its owners - its franchisee - the land owner and so on - he's not going to jeopardies that support to help you. That's part of the system that has been supported and created by Party Insiders. Is it a conspiracy - no - just fact.

When a agent from the FBI was told a candidate was offered campaign money help from a supporter - they told the person inquiring - that's the way it works - they support you for some future consideration - that's not illegal according to the FBI.

Bottom line is unless you can get a nonpolitical lawyer they will all just smile and walk away.

As we see from Depew Board Member Mike - he has found enough excuses to remove himself from this issue - he wont answer when asked how would he have voted - he claims he has no reason to try and fight for you. He then also sides with a corrupting developer who defends him - and finally tells you to move if you cant stand the smell and noise - so what does that say about your chances with current elected officials ?

Its sad - but this is what our system has boiled down to - educate your friends and neighbors - vote them out !
    Last edited by 4248; October 11th, 2014 at 12:31 PM.

Sorry I posted this in another thread - its more appropriate here:

I know you have been busy lately but - I know your buddy tried to muddle the issue but - could you answer the question :

You forgot to answer this one - are you consulting before you answer or are you going to avoid it _ -

The past Depew councilmembers removed the code relating to the KFC issue - after hearing about the neighbors complaints and a judge fined KFC - lets now imagine you were on the Board at that time - how would you have voted on removing that code ? yes or no ?

Could you just answer that ? Come on Mike - answer

Where is Joe now ? IS HE REALLY GONNA HELP VIETNAM67 WITH KFC ISSUE

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    Where is Joe now ? IS HE REALLY GONNA HELP VIETNAM67 WITH KFC ISSUE
    i am still waiting for someone to help or a miracle to happen. tried lawyer groups for help who is gonna take on kfc if their is no code to enforce . This issue is stressing me out . I wiil not be forced out of my home . Tim Kennedy failed and did nothing .

Well Joe C. stated he only went there (KFC) to hear the level of noise from the music and drive through.

He said he dislikes Kentucky Fried Chicken so much he gave his purchase to a guy working out side.

Why would he - a guy who claims to have no political influence - or any interest in this property or its business - why would he go there ?

Workers claimed he was seen on the roof - he claims he wasn't there.

He said he was working "on a mitigation plan" because this is causing stress to a Veteran. Wheres the plan ?

Yet, nothing has been done - local Politician's have removed a code/law that would protect residents in cases like this. Why would the Depew Politicians remove a protective code/law after KFC was found guilty and fined by a judge ?

One local Official named Mike said the home owner could move if he doesn't like what KFC is doing. He claims he cant help - yet he could intervene if he wanted to - he chooses not to.

Could his relationship with the Developer be a reason ? Could his need for Political/Financial support from this Developer be the reason he and the developer feel a need to defend each other and the back door code removal?

Depew residents need to rethink what they have for a government. One would think with abandoned - decaying homes - side walks crumbling and a lack or representation for tax payers - its time for real change - not just the same players - backed by the same people using made up party names !

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information