Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The issue of stink from kfc in the barnabas dr community is never ending battle

Kfc please correct the problem of stink of grease and fowl chicken polluting my neighborhood. And the loud speaker and lights on my home. Be a good neighbor please...........

You need a ladder, some pipe and wire cutters....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You need a ladder, some pipe and wire cutters....
    And get there early before the pipe gets too hot!
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Because of The Village officials and code enforcement and court system ,this issue was never resolved they way it should of been. The codes were their and never enforced . plain and simple. Now I have to work on it on my own. Help. stop eating at kfc on dick road. they are not good neighbors. tHE dEC WAS ALSO TO BLAME FOR NOT DOING THEIR JOB THEY NEW THEIR WAS A ISSUE , THEY MADE THEM PUT UP STACKS AND SAID THEY DIDNT WORK,
    Last edited by vietnam1967; June 30th, 2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: add

Are you sure you weren't near a funeral home doing cremations?
    Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    not everyone complains about the smell..... leaving world gym the other day walking to my car and KFC is in the air.... yummmmmm...
    2 blacks guys in the parking lot and one says to the other ..You smell dat chicken man... the other said . Ya man smells sooo good ....
    GO GREEN ... plant a garden!

this is way to long . Whats being done

i was told its still being worked on by Senator Kennedy top aid. hope meeting soon

what is the solution

Although I've never been personally involved in this issue, I am aware your dispute has gone on for years. To be clear, have you proposed any reasonable resolutions? What are you looking to have KFC do? Obviously, closing or stopping chicken cooking is not going to happen; so what reasonable suggestions and/or requests are you proposing?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cipolla View Post
    Although I've never been personally involved in this issue, I am aware your dispute has gone on for years. To be clear, have you proposed any reasonable resolutions? What are you looking to have KFC do? Obviously, closing or stopping chicken cooking is not going to happen; so what reasonable suggestions and/or requests are you proposing?
    When the Village ordered them to Remedy the situation and cited them four times . They were told to correct the venting issue. The Village code was their to enforce it but the business last time in court pleaded no contest and paid a $250.00. If they didnt want to spend thousands of dollers to put some kind of scrubber device to eliminate the smell. All they have to do to make me and my neighbors happy is to take the stacks that are on the vents now that the dec told them to put on. and then the dec said they are not working, make the medal staacks higher then my home .Raise them is the easy solution, A engineer from the stack was on the building and said the same thing , make higher stacks so the smell rises over our homes. Their was a article in the depew source wriiten on this issue last year which show the stacks. I got some help from Jim rogowski, and Senator Tim Kennedy , Still no solution. I just want them to be neighbors. I have a nice home and ut lots of money in it and dont plan on being forced out of it because of a fast food resturant. The smell is so bad i cannot open the windows or sit and enjoy my yard when they are cooking chicken, It is foul and gross and being that come to my house to see what I am going through agree 100%, I am 100 % disabled veteran I cant afford to fight this big business. I tried a lawyer because the the Village of Depew dropped the code. it was to expensive and not still was not being solved , I dont expect them to stop cooking chicken just correct the issue of venting so i dont have to smell fowl chicken grease and I can start enjoying some fresh air in my home and my yard . That is the reasonable resolution. Put HIGHER stacks on the venting so the fumes go up in the air . THiis is gone on far too long .

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    When the Village ordered them to Remedy the situation and cited them four times . They were told to correct the venting issue. The Village code was their to enforce it but the business last time in court pleaded no contest and paid a $250.00. If they didnt want to spend thousands of dollers to put some kind of scrubber device to eliminate the smell. All they have to do to make me and my neighbors happy is to take the stacks that are on the vents now that the dec told them to put on. and then the dec said they are not working, make the medal staacks higher then my home .Raise them is the easy solution, A engineer from the stack was on the building and said the same thing , make higher stacks so the smell rises over our homes. Their was a article in the depew source wriiten on this issue last year which show the stacks. I got some help from Jim rogowski, and Senator Tim Kennedy , Still no solution. I just want them to be neighbors. I have a nice home and ut lots of money in it and dont plan on being forced out of it because of a fast food resturant. The smell is so bad i cannot open the windows or sit and enjoy my yard when they are cooking chicken, It is foul and gross and being that come to my house to see what I am going through agree 100%, I am 100 % disabled veteran I cant afford to fight this big business. I tried a lawyer because the the Village of Depew dropped the code. it was to expensive and not still was not being solved , I dont expect them to stop cooking chicken just correct the issue of venting so i dont have to smell fowl chicken grease and I can start enjoying some fresh air in my home and my yard . That is the reasonable resolution. Put HIGHER stacks on the venting so the fumes go up in the air . THiis is gone on far too long .
    It has been too many years. They need to just put taller stacks up . doesnt take a engineer to see that.

Yes too long

Firstly, thank you for your service to our Country!
    Please get ahold of me after August 3rd (I am out of town) and let's see if we can't rattle a few cages for you. It does not seem you are asking too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cipolla View Post
    Firstly, thank you for your service to our Country!
    Please get ahold of me after August 3rd (I am out of town) and let's see if we can't rattle a few cages for you. It does not seem you are asking too much.
    Thanks so much. how can i contact you? i could def use the help. Jeff .

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    Thanks so much. how can i contact you? i could def use the help. Jeff .
    thanks for service. glad to see someone willing to help you out like Joe Cipolla. I hope this problem can be solved because it has been way to long. I feel for you vietnam1967 and I wish I could d more. As a friend and neighbor i know how bad the smell is because iam effected to. Also lately the drive up speaker is very loud. i can can hear the girl speaking clearly in my yard, The man has been through to much stress and wants to just in enjoy his beautiful home and fresh air , godbless any one that helps in this matter.

What does that pink sign on your fence say?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information