Thread: Common Core is Rotten

Lightbulb Common Core is Rotten

No, I don't mean the curriculum, although I suppose that is debatable. I've been following the numerous news stories about bad superintendents and secretive Board of Education proceedings in Buffalo since Coach James Daye was made a scapegoat when he refused to lie about his principal in 2008. Why does this cycle keep repeating itself? Does any of this benefit the students? Are there really thousands of teachers in "rubber rooms" - paid to show up, but not teach - as a reward for hiding the truth about the actions of administrators? I'm beginning to wonder if the whole system is rotten to its Common Core!

Wonder no more, the whole system is rotten to the core.... mafia like even. Only an idiot sends their kids to the public school system of 2014.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

maybe its because those idiot parents cant afford to send their kids to private school after being forced by a barrel of a gun to pay for a school system that sucks.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    maybe its because those idiot parents cant afford to send their kids to private school after being forced by a barrel of a gun to pay for a school system that sucks.
    Some of the best curriculum around only costs $300 per student per year... that and some dedication to your kids.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information