Ok guys I have to reply to this "blotter" regarding the Amherst attorney arrested back in June 2009. I am currently dating him and he is the most kind, gentle person I have known and I find it very hard to believe these charges. Let's keep in mind that there are vindictive females in this world that trump up charges to get men in trouble b/c they have possibly been rejected. I am not saying this is the case here, however, I say let's all be open to the fact that everyone is presumed innocent before guilt. Just b/c you have been arrested and charged does not precipitate the alleged acts. For all we know the "female" could have recanted her statement.

Furthermore, I have only known him a short time and he has no idea I even know about these charges. I didn't feel it was appropriate to embarrass him. If he wants to tell me, he will when he is ready. For now, I will take into consideration that my safety should not be taken for granted. I will also add that he is bit "flighty" and often does not keep his promises which could piss off women in general. I know it has pissed me off in the past. However, I highly doubt it reaches the magnitude of attempted rape. The charges negate a normal man of sound mind, and he is a great father and friend. So let's all back off, OK? Some of you couldn't even spell his surname correctly. And finally, what does his socio-economic status have to do with whether or not he is culpable? We are not here to Judge. let's leave that up to a greater power.