Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Amherst attorney arrested in attempted rape

Wink Amherst Attorney Arrested

Ok guys I have to reply to this "blotter" regarding the Amherst attorney arrested back in June 2009. I am currently dating him and he is the most kind, gentle person I have known and I find it very hard to believe these charges. Let's keep in mind that there are vindictive females in this world that trump up charges to get men in trouble b/c they have possibly been rejected. I am not saying this is the case here, however, I say let's all be open to the fact that everyone is presumed innocent before guilt. Just b/c you have been arrested and charged does not precipitate the alleged acts. For all we know the "female" could have recanted her statement.

Furthermore, I have only known him a short time and he has no idea I even know about these charges. I didn't feel it was appropriate to embarrass him. If he wants to tell me, he will when he is ready. For now, I will take into consideration that my safety should not be taken for granted. I will also add that he is bit "flighty" and often does not keep his promises which could piss off women in general. I know it has pissed me off in the past. However, I highly doubt it reaches the magnitude of attempted rape. The charges negate a normal man of sound mind, and he is a great father and friend. So let's all back off, OK? Some of you couldn't even spell his surname correctly. And finally, what does his socio-economic status have to do with whether or not he is culpable? We are not here to Judge. let's leave that up to a greater power.

one of my college fraternity brothers who was a year behind me in law school was accused of rape his freshman year in law school. The women was his landlord and she kept making advances to him and breaking into his flat. When he told her he was moving out she reported a rape. He was indicted but eventually the charges were dismissed - IT WAS HER 17TH RAPE CHARGE!

Any one who file s a false rape charge should be imprisoned for the same amount of time the real victim would have gotten if the falsity of the charge had not been discovered.

Unhappy Re:nogods

I totally agree

Chaneysgota gun

Quote Originally Posted by ChaneysGotaGun View Post

Seems to be a commonality among Buffalo Attorneys.
    Perhaps the stress of not being in the Million dollar award club is getting to them.
    Your obviously are a abuser and bully!Awful to post that bitch slap ad!Loser who has no respect for women!Father was probably abusive to his mother his children and he is continuing the cycle of violence!

necro alert.......
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information