This is why the Falls is such a joke. People wonder why a lot of the residents here are considered sub-human. No way the state or new owners of the Bills will build a stadium here. They need to clean out the police department first.
http://m.niagara-gazette.com/niagara...TFJHoKGrVIDEO:

Falls fight mom charged By Rick Pfeiffer 04/11/2014 8:27 PM

A Falls mom is behind bars after police say she forced her teenage daughter to fight another girl and a video of the melee was posted on Facebook.Eula L. McCray, 34, 1331 Willow Ave., has been charged with two counts of endangering the welfare of a child and third-degree menacing. She pleaded not guilty to the charges during an arraignment in Falls City Court on Friday morning. She was jailed in lieu of bail of $2,500.Police began investigating McCray after Falls Detective Troy Earp made a startling discovery on Facebook Wednesday night."Troy came across a video on Facebook and he called me into his office and said, 'You gotta see this,'" Falls Police Detective Lt. Michael Trane said. "It was disturbing to watch. I thought, 'you've got to be kidding me.'"The video, which appears to have been recorded by a cell phone camera, shows McCray forcing two girls, ages 13 and 14, to fight in the middle of Willow Avenue as a crowd of adults and kids gathers to watch. One of the teens is McCray's daughter.The video begins with McCray screaming obscenities at the crowd and warning adults in the group not to interfere. Neither her daughter, nor the other teen appear eager to fight.The video shows McCray hitting her daughter in the head and screaming at her to begin fighting and finally pushing her into the other girl as they begin to wrestle on the street. As the fight begins, what appears to be a LaSalle cab pulls up, but the cabbie does nothing besides honk the horn on his vehicle. Trane said he was stunned that no one called police."I don't believe (the cabbie) or anyone else called us immediately," Trane said. After a minute or two of wrestling, slapping and rolling around on the street, the two girls separate and the fight appears to be over. But McCray grabs her daughter and again can be heard yelling at her to "hit (the other girl) with your fists."McCray then forces the girls to fight again. After a couple of additional minutes of wrestling and punching by the two girls, a male voice can be heard on the video telling people to "break it up" and "I'm calling the police." At that point the video ends. Neither girl was seriously injured during the fight, according to police.Trane said by Thursday morning, some people had called in to police dispatchers to report the Facebook posting. Police Intelligence Division officers had also become aware of the video and Earp had identified McCray as a suspect.McCray was picked-up by police early Thursday evening and, in a statement to Earp, defended her actions."She told Troy her daughter was getting bullied by the other girl and she was trying to teach her to stand up for herself," Trane said. Contact reporter Rick Pfeiffer at 282-2311, ext. 2250.