Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Asst. Chief of Police Speyer Cheektowaga, NY Son's Arrest Coverup

Asst. Chief of Police Speyer Cheektowaga, NY Son's Arrest Coverup

OK , So how big will the coverup go with Asst. Chief Speyer's Sons arrest in Buffalo by Buffalo PD Officer Hassett on the Chippawa Strip, Son Andrew was arrested with chares (6 ) PL 120.05 Sub. 3 , 195.05 , 205.00 Sec 30 , 240.00 Sec. 20 , 240.00 Sec. 20 , Sub 3 & 240.00 Sec. 40 Sub 5 Buffalo City Court Docket # 14F3987 to appear on 04-08-14 at 9:30 am Buffalo City Court. Son Joseph was arrested and charged with195.05 Sec. 05 , 205.00 Sec. 30 , 240.00 Sec. 20 Sub. 1 , 240.00 Sec. 20 Sub. 3 & 240.00 Sec. 20 Sub 5 , Buffalo City Court Docket 14F3989 , returnable on 04-08-14 at 9:30 am Judge Torres.
    There female friend Samantha Wozniak was also arrested with Six other charges Docket 14F3988 , also to return on 04-08-14 at 9:30 am. Seems to me that there has and will possibly be some favors request by Chief Speyer. I wonder how James Sr. is taking this, will this be brought up at the next planing board. Stayed tuned. You will now see how the wheels of Justice really work with a little grease. Don't worry I am sure certain agencies are watching & listening.
    So how do the other people feel that there names where publised in the Buffalo News and these guys were not ???????

Assault, obstructing and resisting arrest. Not exactly John Dillinger here.

A bar fight?

b.b.

Stop bitching you as a person, resident, tax payer has NO POWER you might as well deal with this appointed position. You want to change things run for office otherwise, deal with what Mary Holtz does as head of the Town.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

A bar fight? b.b.
    Lets see - BB's comments would look more like this - "Assaulting an Officer - he was aggressive and resisted arrest - this guy should be jailed" - that's what he would sound like if he wasn't white washing for his frat brothers.

The double standard is another symptom of their entitlement mentality - its such a part of their lives it just flows out naturally. They would use these type situations to ruin someones life when it fits their personal agendas - yet when its one of "Theirs" it washed clean - this bolsters the next gens entitlement mind set.

I have to agree with Riven, "Stop bitching you as a person, resident, tax payer has NO POWER " -

I agree that's how too many people have come to accept this type system.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Erikee View Post
    So how do the other people feel that there names where publised in the Buffalo News and these guys were not ???????
    If you can't keep your kid's name out of the newspaper, what good are you?

It happened during the St Patricks Day celebration - drinking by college kids!

Erikee needs to get a lifee.
    Last edited by buffy; April 8th, 2014 at 04:40 PM.

at times cops kids like cops feel they are above the law and run to daddy or mommy when they get in trouble. but that never happened in Lancaster a few years back the kid got fired as a cop. was this in the snooze??
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by Erikee View Post
    OK , So how big will the coverup go with Asst. Chief Speyer's Sons arrest in Buffalo by Buffalo PD Officer Hassett on the Chippawa Strip, Son Andrew was arrested with chares (Snip)
    You have a link to this article in the news?
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Felony Assault... that is. This one is NOT going away.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I guess this one can't be swept under the rug. As they say what goes around comes around the old man has some work to do to get them both off the hook.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    I guess this one can't be swept under the rug. As they say what goes around comes around the old man has some work to do to get them both off the hook.
    When one brother attacks the police officer while he is arresting the overly belligerent other brother there is NO EXCUSE! Dad cannot expect his rank trumps that - no way. Like Baretta used to say, don't do the crime if you can't do the time. Don't do it!

Even Fred agrees:

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Felony Assault... that is. This one is NOT going away.
    No, he wil tale some sort of "hit" for the assault. Reduced to harassment 2nd which is a violation. Not advocating it should BTW, but it is the way the system works in NYS. Cops kid or not.

b.b.

No, he wil tale some sort of "hit" for the assault. Reduced to harassment 2nd which is a violation. Not advocating it should BTW, but it is the way the system works in NYS. Cops kid or not.
    b.b.
    This one will not go to violation. A class A misdemeanor is my guess. This officer recently received the medal of valor for being shot while pursuing a criminal. They assaulted the wrong cop...

http://buffalopba.com/

PCNY's Medal of Valor Awarded to PO Joseph Hassett

The PBA takes great pride in announcing that Police Officer Joseph Hassett has been awarded the Police Conference of New York’s Medal of Valor. Officer Hassett exemplifies the dedication and the high standards of professionalism of the men and women in law enforcement throughout this great nation.

The PBA is proud to count among its ranks Officer Hassett; whose personal act of valor and actions above and beyond the call of duty has brought great repute to our membership. Officer Hassett has distinguished himself conspicuously by gallantry and fearlessness in the pursuit and capture of an armed felon. After being shot and wounded Officer Hassett did not relinquish his duty to apprehend this criminal. The bullet still remains in Officer Hassett’s leg and yet he continues to exemplify the high professional standard of law enforcement.

Great Job Joe!

Big deal. cops son gets in trouble. Asst Chief doesn't make any policies/tax decisions for the town. Sounds like Erikee has an axe to grind seeing it's his/her first post. Doesn't have any impact on our town as far as taxpayers go, seems like a personal issue to me.

I've never heard of a police officer overcharging or falsely charging a person in a confrontation. Like when a police officer tells you to stop video tapping him or her making an arrest and you refuse, and they they arrest you and charge you for resisting arrest and several other offenses. they are always 100% correct. Those kids must be guilty just because a police office says so.

...and, who said it was being covered up? They were charged, they will go through the process with their legal reps just like the others. Just b/c their names were kept out of the newspaper doesn't mean there is a cover up.
    Last edited by buffy; April 9th, 2014 at 09:57 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information