Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The left is at it again.

The left is at it again.

After reading an article titled “Right-wing's hate speech encourages criminal acts” in the Buffalo News in Everybody's Column (06-22-2009.) It seems that the author is full of hate for people in the media that speak out against abortion. What hateful lie did Mr. O'Reilly tell when he called Dr. Tiler a baby killer? That is what abortion doctors do, they kill babies. What a sorry state this country is coming to when you are dammed for telling the truth?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    After reading an article titled “Right-wing's hate speech encourages criminal acts” in the Buffalo News in Everybody's Column (06-22-2009.) It seems that the author is full of hate for people in the media that speak out against abortion. What hateful lie did Mr. O'Reilly tell when he called Dr. Tiler a baby killer? That is what abortion doctors do, they kill babies. What a sorry state this country is coming to when you are dammed for telling the truth?
    Like the Dept Of Homeland Security news release stating that far right-wing domestic terrorists posed the most serious threat and was FURIOUSLY denounced;Put down by your beloved right-wing pundits?

The same cowardly right-wing pundits who after Dr. Tiller's death and the Holocaust Museum shooting "stuck by their guns?"
    The same cowardly right-wing scum like Bill O' Reilly who is a HERO to the pro-life movement?

And aside from harassing women going into clinics to get abortions and the "brave" clinic bombings, doctor and nurse assassinations and injuries-
    HOW
    MUCH
    HAVE
    THE
    PRO LIFERS ACCOMPLISHED WITH ALL THE MISERY YOU HAVE SPREAD?

Decades of sign-carrying hateful no-life idiots yelling and screaming against abortion
    and several Presidential races since Roe Vs. Wade of debating abortion to get votes
    and for all your bluster, your hypocritcal Christian "values" and stirring up the more extreme maniacs among you,
    Abortion is still legal, practiced and none of you will ever put an end to the practice.
    In other words, you've been wasting your time.

For the record, I've seen pictures of aborted fetuses and it broke my heart.
    A tragic & horrible loss of life but its not my decision,
    ONLY THE WOMAN'S.

Wonder how many pro-lifers have sat back and thought to themselves,

"Gee, have I really made a difference or am I just wasting my time yelling, screaming and marching around with a sign chanting like an idiot?"

There are no doubts whatsoever that neo conservative media no-talent armchair cowards from behind the comfort of a microphone continue to feed the fires of right-wing extremists.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

You can't spin this

Dumbfounded
    For or against abortion was not the issue with my post. You can't spin it any other way abortion doctors do kill babies. When is telling the truth an hateful act?
    Last edited by Mr. Lackawanna; June 22nd, 2009 at 06:24 PM. Reason: spelling

You mean your truth, to the exclusion of all others. Sorry, indeed. (You, not the state of things.)
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Dumbfounded
    For or against abortion was not the issue with my post. You can't spin it any other way abortion doctors do kill babies. When is telling the truth an hateful act?
    If you want to get into semantics, the very act of performing abortion CAN be interpreted as "murder" even though
    it IS a LEGAL MEDICAL PROCEDURE which is NOT murder just as harvesting organs from a clinically dead organ donor is not a "sin," but the gift of life.

Sure that you're not "happy" that Dr. Tiller is dead,
    but a FAIR question is,
    do you approve of the intimidation;Threats, attacks and murders of abortion providers and their staff?

Did doctors Sleppian and Tiller receive God's judgment getting their "retribution" from one of God's agents on earth?

You pro-lifers continue to interfere with totally legal procedures, accomplishing NOTHING as far as "stalling" or "stopping" abortions.

And please. Abortion providers often SAVE WOMEN'S LIVES AND I kinda doubt that Dr. Tiller "got off" on removing fetuses.

Wonder what all the pro-life protestors would do with all that free time they have were abortion made illegal? What would your NEXT "crusade" to protest over be? Better healthcare for infants in the U.S. and third-world countries? Better education for children? Fighting abuse of children worldwide.
    Jesus, the GOOD pro-lifers could ACCOMPLISH if your numbers, energy, time and money were directed towards causes which actually help those already ALIVE on this planet.

But no. Let's continue on with our unholy crusade of spitting in the face of a TOTALLY LEGAL right women are entitled to in the United States and other nations.

Emma Bull

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/baby

Abortion doesn't kill babies, any more than it kills grownups.

I claim that every fetus that has ever been aborted would have grown up to be worse than Hitler. Care to prove me wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by dave338 View Post

I claim that every fetus that has ever been aborted would have grown up to be worse than Hitler. Care to prove me wrong?
    Nice logic. I like it. Really sharp.

If the scumbag politicians and equally scummy right-wing media were to s-l-o-w-l-y taper off the abortion issue as far as fanning the flames of anger and "the sanctity of life" the moron masses protesting against abortion would eventually lose most of their momentum and go onto another obscenity against their fellow man. That or get a real life and maybe for once in their petty lives help those who are alive and in need of the type of "Christian charity:" Christ preached (supposedly).

Oh. And in addition to all the politicians and right-wing media scum working the pro-lifers into a feeding frenzy, all the major evangelists will have to keep their mouths shut. And then will this "big deal" become just another aspect of life and women will be able to get abortions without fear of baseless religious/moral guilt and abortion providers will be able to practice MEDICINE NOT MURDER-Without fear, just like ANY OTHER PHYSICIAN does.

The only field of medical practice whose practicioners have to continually look over their shoulders.
    Seems as though abortion doctors, their staff and security are the brave ones
    and the FILTH who target these people on TV, radio, websites, churhces and in "brave" political speeches are the REAL COWARDS.
    Last edited by Dumbfounded; June 23rd, 2009 at 12:36 AM. Reason: added a little

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded View Post
    Nice logic. I like it. Really sharp.
    I hope you're joking.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

"destroys fetuses for just about any reason right up until the birth date for $5,000."

A lie. You have to have a very prescient need, as well as a second dr opinion agreeing with that need, for a late term abortion.

"But it becomes a much more intense problem when you have a judge, confronted with evidence of criminal wrongdoing, who throws it out on some technicality because he wants to be liked at the country club. Then it's intense."

Something you're frequently guilty of Lacks: if the verdict doesn't agree with you, it's ok to assume the "fix" is in. A lie. The frivolous prosecution of Tiller was duly heard and dismissed. Nothing in the deliberations suggests bias.

"Yes, I think we all know what this is. And if the state of Kansas doesn't stop this man, then anybody who prevents that from happening has blood on their hands as the governor does right now, Governor Sebelius."

Tell me that's not inciting to someone who is already inclined toward violence? Especially someone who is mentally ill?

O'Reilly is generally just a blowhard...but he crossed a couple of lines there.
    But your being a dick
    ~Wnyresident

Quote Originally Posted by dave338 View Post

I claim that every aborted baby goes directly to heaven. Care to prove me wrong? I have proof for my claim from the Bible, where is the proof of your claim? You don't sound like a very compassionate person. Maybe you will agree when we start to kill all those that are very ill and those over the age of 70 because we don't want to waste good money trying to treat someone that is doomed anyway. That's the next step, isn't it?
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Your statement may come true

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    Maybe you will agree when we start to kill all those that are very ill and those over the age of 70 because we don't want to waste good money trying to treat someone that is doomed anyway. That's the next step, isn't it?
    Death for the aborted babies is here now. Euthanasia for the aged may be considered after Obama health care plan is passed. The Obama administration will find some way to spin this act so it will gain public support. The easiest way would to be to inform the public of the high cost of caring for the elderly population.

Death for the aborted babies is here now. Euthanasia for the aged may be considered after Obama health care plan is passed. The Obama administration will find some way to spin this act so it will gain public support. The easiest way would to be to inform the public of the high cost of caring for the elderly population.
    One way they will justify is to say that Cimo for a 20 year old takes precedence over Cimo for a 75 year old because they have a theoretically longer lifespan. 20 year old gets treatment immediately, 75 year old goes on wait list. This will all be decided by a government bureaucrat. This is the scary part.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

I claim that every aborted baby goes directly to heaven. Care to prove me wrong? I have proof for my claim from the Bible, where is the proof of your claim? You don't sound like a very compassionate person. Maybe you will agree when we start to kill all those that are very ill and those over the age of 70 because we don't want to waste good money trying to treat someone that is doomed anyway. That's the next step, isn't it?
    Using the Bible as 'proof' of anything dismisses your case. But please supply chapter and verse, if you'd like.

Did you read any of the stories about Dr. Till from his supporters? He helped women whose babies were going to be born without a head, or with other developmental disorders that would render them a vegetable from day 1, end their pregnancies and spared the children a terrifying, short-as-hell existence.

Story after story about Dr. Till's compassion and humanity came out. This wasn't someone who aborted 'for almost any reason' and just had a hard-on for killing babies.

Being strictly anti-abortion is the stance that lacks compassion. You're telling women whose babies are guaranteed to be stillborn, or born without a functioning brain, that they have to go through to the full 9 months, go through labor, and deliver a lifeless baby - see the doctors wrap it and carry it away, or watch the baby suffer needlessly. That's disgusting.

So go ahead and tell me I'm not compassionate. I don't support abortion as a substitute for inadequate birth control, but then I also don't believe that's why most women get an abortion in the first place. There are far more extenuating circumstances than "I just don't want the baby or to have to use a condom."

I know you're just repeating talking points (god forbid you come up with anything on your own), but I'd love to hear some backup for this. There are several countries with fully socialized healthcare - is euthanasia common there? Does Canada have a lot of 75 year olds being gassed to be put out of their misery?

Or do almost every one (if not all) of these countries have _higher_ life expectancies than the US?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ife_expectancy

If you're going to go all slippery-slope on us, at least pick a slope that hasn't consistently led to people living longer.

This will all be decided by a government bureaucrat. This is the scary part.
    Says who? Oh yes... the talking points you can find on over 400,000 web pages right now. Get a new line, because this one's covered in crap.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information