Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The blind bat is addressing the state

The blind bat is addressing the state

Hey Gov go pet your dog. Free cheesers blow. I hope when Korea perfects those missles that this is the Bulls eye. God did have a sence of humor he put all the loosers here.

HA, he picked a guy who couldn't even beat DINKINS!!!

http://www.timesunion.com/AspStories...storyID=817922
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Hey Gov go pet your dog. Free cheesers blow. I hope when Korea perfects those missles that this is the Bulls eye. God did have a sence of humor he put all the loosers here.
    So why do you mock that he's blind? I'm 50% blind.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So why do you mock that he's blind? I'm 50% blind.
    Becuase he is a joke. Just like the rest of NY Gubment. I wear glasses too.Im also smoke Pot so what is the point.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Becuase he is a joke. Just like the rest of NY Gubment. I wear glasses too.Im also smoke Pot so what is the point.
    What does being blind have to do with anything? Your an ass.. I'm calling you out on it. Does it make you feel like man that you mock that he's blind? No different that you mocking someone at the DMV because they are heavy? So what is your issue?

A silver lining

There is a silver lining with all the mess that is going on in our state senate. New York State is not spending any new money. I know this will be a hardship to our local communities if this continues. On the plus side if their is a hardship and our communities have to raise taxes to cover the shortfall then maybe the voters will wake up and vote all these inept politicians out of office.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Unregistered
    ...I'm calling you out...

What does being blind have to do with anything? Your an ass.. I'm calling you out on it. Does it make you feel like man that you mock that he's blind? No different that you mocking someone at the DMV because they are heavy? So what is your issue?
    We are at war and they are the enemy If you want to sit back and take it thats your business.Since we cant go after these creeps any other way I am using the only Amo I have words. The Broad at the DMV started it I just finished it. I am done taking crap from everybody. Its your board you are the boss so you want me to stop then its your decision.So I am answering your call out. Now what is your problem? You dont like me and I know that. I dont like poloticians nor do I llike anyone who works for the State. I respect Firemen Militay people and cops,not some clown in a toll booth or the DMV. I also have no respect for the goof who is the Gov.

"Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."

-Eleanor Roosevelt
    1 Corinthians 13:1 "If I speak in the languages of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal."

Quote Originally Posted by Bannister View Post
    "Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people."

-Eleanor Roosevelt
    Well call me tiny. I have an Idea lets discuss how we can change the mentality of the brain dead voters. I am interested in your Ideas? Please humor me.You seem so PC I bet you Voted for the great one?

Taped message from Governor Paterson

Today I got a phone call from Governor Paterson. It was a tapped message explaining why he appointed a new Lt. Governor. I give the Governor credit for what he has attempted to do in the short time he has been in office. From the start he was not accepted by his own party and was rebuffed at any attempted he made to bring the state budget deflect under control.

Under different circumstance he may of been a fine Governor.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    Today I got a phone call from Governor Paterson. It was a tapped message explaining why he appointed a new Lt. Governor. I give the Governor credit for what he has attempted to do in the short time he has been in office. From the start he was not accepted by his own party and was rebuffed at any attempted he made to bring the state budget deflect under control.

Under different circumstance he may of been a fine Governor.
    Would you like to elaborate on what he's attempted to do and what he's attempted in bringing the budget under control?

In no way should Gov Patterson or ANYONE ELSE be mocked for being visually impaired:NOT FUNNY IN ANY WAY and I can't STAND Patterson.

In fact when Gov Patterson called me up this evening, I actually swore into the phone for 1/2 minute calling him every vile name I could think of because of his PUNITIVE taxes and just being a lousy "leader."

Yes. I screamed obscenities at a recording!

Never saw that 'SNL' sketch mocking Patterson's vision problems but as despised as he is, that's just plain bad taste.

I have no problem making fun of Linbaugh's drug addictions and other REPULSIVE traits but as much as I want Rush to burn in Hell,
    I could never find pleasure mocking out his drug-related hearing loss.

There ARE "lines" that should not be crossed.
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

come on goody his dog is no free cheeser a worker.
    Last edited by cheekman; August 27th, 2009 at 10:01 PM.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

The SNL skits mocking Paterson are priceless.

You'll be living a bitter life if you get upset every time someone makes light of your physical handicaps.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information