Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Check out Alan's Bedenko job on Kathy Weppner

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Check out Alan's Bedenko job on Kathy Weppner

Weppner Vetted

When right-wing fascistic talk radio intersects with real-life electoral politics, it usually shines a bright light on just how repugnant the ultra-right tea party is. It isn’t always elections that do it – for instance, Rush Limbaugh’s national sponsors began abandoning that drug-addled ship when he viciously attacked female activist Sandra Fluke.
    http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/20...eppner-vetted/

Kathy Weppner Tries to Explain; Fails

Kathy Weppner, the Republican trainwreck running against Brian Higgins, has descended into self-parody with record-breaking celerity. I almost have to congratulate her on the speed with which she has beclowned herself.
    http://blogs.artvoice.com/avdaily/20...explain-fails/

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You see. How inconsiderate. She was out of the country while her serfs are out getting petition signatures on her royal highness’ behalf. How dare this middle-class peon working for the “NEWS” email her a set of questions?

If Kathy Weppner wasn’t prepared at this time to be interviewed, or to have her background and viewpoints examined, then perhaps she should have waited until after her foreign travel to announce her candidacy.
    Funny coming for the Erie County Democratic (www.ecdems.com) water boy Alan.

Who reads this crap?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I do. Gives you an idea of what your dealing with come election time.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Who reads this crap?

I thought that exact thought, I could care less what that liberal looser has to say....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I do. Gives you an idea of what your dealing with come election time.

We are dealing with mental midgets. Its the same every year.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I agree with you.

Wepner's problem is she tried to gain success on the radio via the outrageous entertainment factor like Ann Coltur.

the number of people who took the silliness seriously is far less than the number who laughed at her.

She would need one of those losers' affirmative election laws to get elected.

But the Republicans didn't have much choice. Either run a political clown or concede the election without even putting up a candidate.

I dont think she is outrageous, just passionate.

I agree with Nonads - Ann Coltur has been a complete failure -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    I agree with Nonads - Ann Coltur has been a complete failure -
    Complete failure? She makes millions selling her books and speaks all over the country. If she is a failure that makes you and I dog doo doo or worse!

BTW her name is spelled : Ann Coulter You and g both spelled it wrong, not that that matters.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

I do have to laugh at the fact she felt it necessary to remove her blog.
    I wish the republicans would run better candidates
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I saw they sanitized what was on her blog. I am not defending Kathy at all. I'm just surprised at the extent Alan goes after anyone who will run against someone in the Erie County Democratic party. Just look at the results this party have produced in our community. I don't get it.

The fact that Weppner has "sanitized" the website speaks volumes, to me. She is a train wreck of a candidate and human being. We just do not need another warped Chris Collins' clone representing this community. One Chris Collins is one too many!!!!

And Brian Higgins? How anyone could say he needs to be replaced is plain crazy. We haven't had a community leader of Brian's caliber in GENERATIONS!!!

Far too many times this site boils EVERYTHING down to Democratic vs. Republican, and even GOP vs. ecdems.com This is ridiculous. Just because you keep saying this does not make it truthful. Perhaps it makes you feel good.

I think Alan Bedenko is RIGHT ON in bringing to light the mean-spiritedness and hate-filled mind of this wicked woman. And I too have listened to her show from time to time and also found her to be a complete moron. WE DON'T NEED THIS SINISTER MINDSET IN CONGRESS!!! Same with those other fools on WBEN's Saturday afternoon, like Glen Wiggle. He is even worse than Weppner. I do love Esther Gulyas, thought, she keeps politics out of her show.

A while ago I mentioned "working families" and got much angst from the folks posting here of the definition of same. Hmmm, while I repeatedly gave my definition, angst continued to come my way. Yet, here on this thread I see - over and over - other right-wing phrases against Democrats. Now it's your time to explain yourselves! You can start with Frank Broughton.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Breezy I'm rather surprised at your warped sense of view. I just look at the results the elected officials from the The Erie County Democratic Party have produced. I think we can all agree that people from the Democratic party have controlled on average how our state and local communities have been ran. Countless businesses have fled, we have the highest property taxes in the nation and our local infrastructure looks rather bad. Just look at the school system in Buffalo.

And Brian Higgins? How anyone could say he needs to be replaced is plain crazy. We haven't had a community leader of Brian's caliber in GENERATIONS!!!
    So what is that caliber? Either way I don't know exactly what Brian has done or not done for our community. But if we look around I'll repeat this. Countless businesses have fled, we have the highest property taxes in the nation and our local infrastructure looks rather bad. So apparently you have set the caliber really low to make your comment. If I misunderstood what you meant tell me.

Far too many times this site boils EVERYTHING down to Democratic vs. Republican, and even GOP vs. ecdems.com This is ridiculous. Just because you keep saying this does not make it truthful. Perhaps it makes you feel good.
    I'm IP because I thought it mean more of being independent compared to dem versus rep. From your our post "Just because you keep saying this does not make it truthful." Have you ever looked at the campaign literature that political parties send out? Or let's review President Obama's campaign. He kept on saying a lot of stuff and look how that turned out. Here is some truth we can all agree on. Countless businesses have fled our local community, we have the highest property taxes in the nation and our local infrastructure looks rather bad.

I think Alan Bedenko is RIGHT ON in bringing to light the mean-spiritedness and hate-filled mind of this wicked woman. And I too have listened to her show from time to time and also found her to be a complete moron. WE DON'T NEED THIS SINISTER MINDSET IN CONGRESS!!! Same with those other fools on WBEN's Saturday afternoon, like Glen Wiggle. He is even worse than Weppner. I do love Esther Gulyas, thought, she keeps politics out of her show.
    I'm not defending Kathy at all. I think Alan is a complete ass for the way he tries to trash anyone with views different than his own. Rather intolerant. Seems like a hypocrite to me. Doesn't the Democratic Party preach be tolerant of this group or that group but then be intolerant of anyone who doesn't share their point of view?

He goes to the point of taking some items out of context. Last example was "Collins Expresses Support for Sharia, Fiqh" blog post because Chris supports Hobby Lobby's right not to pay for people's birth control.

So what do you find sinister of Kathy. Let us define sinister.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sinister

having an evil appearance : looking likely to cause something bad, harmful, or dangerous to happen

1 archaic : unfavorable, unlucky
    2 archaic : fraudulent
    3 singularly evil or productive of evil
    4 of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something; especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it of ill omen by reason of being on the left
    5 presaging ill fortune or trouble
    6 accompanied by or leading to disaster
    Review #2 Breezy and then go review the campaign literature some Erie County Democrats send out during election time. Also go review statements made by the Erie County Democrat endorsed candidate President Obama. We can easily point out statements he made that were fraudulent. You can keep your policy, you can keep your doctor, you will save money on your insurance and so on... So apparently sinister is ok if the person is in your political party but not another political party?

A while ago I mentioned "working families" and got much angst from the folks posting here of the definition of same. Hmmm, while I repeatedly gave my definition, angst continued to come my way. Yet, here on this thread I see - over and over - other right-wing phrases against Democrats. Now it's your time to explain yourselves! You can start with Frank Broughton.
    Right -wing phrases against Democrats or Left - wing phrases against Republicans. What is the difference?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information