Thread: Art Wander on Golisano

Art Wander on Golisano

Quote from Art Wander:"Instead he’s pumping his money into the New York political arena and the question is…..WHY. Again, he’s not a resident of this state. If he was a solid citizen of the Empire State, maybe that $13,000 a day he’s saving could be put to better use by hiring more policemen; more teachers; help in other areas. Instead, he’s going to keep his hand in New York politics.

The question is there: What does Golisano expect in return for all his maneuverings that resulted in the chaos that clouded Albany."

=================================================

Art, Please I always enjoyed you personally! But this letter you wrote ?

Are we to believe only "New Yorkers" put money into our Politicians Campaign Funds - I don't think so!

You say he should invest "His Money" into Florida - then you bring in the Sabres ! ?

The Sabres are a part of Mr.Golisano's business interests - his money - his investment. I am sure his companies still pay State,Federal and local taxes - the Sabres do create and support jobs - his check cashing company creates and supports jobs! ?

He is getting into Politics for the same reason anyone else with money does - Influence and Power - the American Dream!

Government in America is all about money and power - jobs and patronage - deals and counter deals - why should he be held to a different set of standards - he is only playing by their well established rules.

Its the "Party Clones" who feed the system - thats who you should focus on - he is creating change - just not the change maybe we all might want. I guess maybe Status Quo is easier to deal with.

Go Uncle Tom!

PS - Hope all is well for you - Always enjoyed hearing your voice - God Bless!

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I thought that he was 6ft under!

Thread Information