Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Violent Domestic on Travers Cir.

Violent Domestic on Travers Cir.

AMHERST, N.Y. Press release - The Town of Amherst Police received a Violent Domestic call Thursday from a Travers Circle address.

The female caller indicated she had been assaulted by her boyfriend. Responding officers observed that the complainant was hysterical and bloody.

She indicated that her boyfriend was still in the apartment. Officers encountered the suspect who was now holding a knife to the throat of the complainant's 15 month old daughter.

After refusing repeated orders to drop the knife, the suspect began to cut the throat of the child. The suspect was then tazed by a specially trained member of the Amherst Police Department's Emergency Response Team.

The effect of the tazer caused the suspect to release the child and the suspect was taken in to custody after a brief struggle. The child was taken to Women and Children's Hospital of Buffalo by ambulance for treatment.

-------------------------------------------------------------
    It appears the Amherst Police finally got their Tasers.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Why didn't they just shoot him dead?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

hmmmmm NOW that is a good point !!
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Unregistered
    Good old Loony Acres.

I'm betting that before the trial is over, this happy couple is reunited and living back together. Happens quite often in domestic violence situations. The only thing standing in their way would be Child Protective Services, and we've seen how effective they are...

more details...

Three apd officers responeded to the call to find the mother,who opened the door, covered in blood and beaten badly. She was beat till she passed out and pissed herslef then was beat more when she came too until she balcked out again then called police. When the police entered the kitchen they found the boyfriend had the knife to the babies neck. The asked him once to release the baby and he didn't. The officer pulled out the tazer gave him one last warning. As he did so the boyfreind (19 years old) started to cut the babies throat,about 2 to 3 inches. The officer tazed him and another officer caught the baby but not after the BF stabbed the baby in the shoulder once. The officers subdude the bf. The bad part was the ambulence took 11 min to arrive!!

I won't make any comments on any race but the father was in jail already.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Another lowlife taxpayer burden

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    AS A TAXPAYER...I woulda preferred "lead to the head" in this case..as opposed to paying National Grid to recharge that Tazer!!

off the record, their was some regret after the tazzing... he should have been shot.
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    off the record, their was some regret after the tazzing... he should have been shot.
    Be careful, Dougles. A statement like that could earn you a subpoena.

You never know who's reading this.

Regardless of what the cops felt like afterwards, shooting and killing another person, regardless of what a rotten person it is, is one of the most difficult things for a person to voer come.

When a Police Officer takes the life of another, more often than not problems arise, emotional problems that affect not only the officer, but those around them. You have to LIVE with the fact that you killed another person. You essentially committed legal murder.. I realise its easy for alot of you to sit there and make judgements from your office chair, but when its you holding the gun, using the taser was not only a better and safer move, but it also saved the police officer from years of emotional distress, and his family the same burden. It also possibly saved the APD and the ToA a lawsuit by the BF's family.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

lets all think of it this way - although we all I think, suppose he should have been shot - what do yout hink is going to happen to this guy in jail when the rest of the inmates find out that he almost killed a baby? hmmmm, maybe thats a better payback than death.........

although interesting enough - the police found this chihaua to be so vicous they had to shoot him and taser him - 7 pound dog I think...
    shot on the front porch - omg this is a purse dog - it shouldnt even be capable of being called a dog persay ...

doggie shot
    Colleen
    Realtor

Visit My Website

Unregistered

East of Millersport and now on Facebook at facebook.com/absolivious
    FMD, you are absolutely right in your assessment. Use of the taser was definitely a best-choice on-the-spot call by the responders.
    Tasering has a far higher probability of instantly disabling the perp than anything but the most precise [and deadly] gunshot.
    What would the Buffalo police have done [assuming they'd have responded at all]?
    God bless the "over-paid and over-trained" APD.

He cut an infant!!!

I would have tased him then shot him!

Baby beaters usually don't do so good in lockup. Hope the other inmates at County treat him with the dignity and respect that he deserves...

Tona. News Photo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information