Thread: Here is a fact we need to let our community know....

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Here is a fact we need to let our community know....

FBI Crime Statistics out for 2013 - The 10 Most Dangerous Cities (All run by Democrats)

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) tracks crime statistics based on property and violent crimes. For 2013, the numbers are in for the ten most violent cities in America:

1. Camden, NJ —Mayor Dana Redd, Democrat
    2. Flint MI — Mayor Dayne Walling, Democrat
    3. Detroit MI — Mayor Dave Bing/Mike Duggan, Democrat(s)
    4. Oakland, CA — Mayor Jean Quan, Democrat
    5. St. Louis, MO — Mayor Francis Slay, Democrat
    6. Cleveland, OH — Mayor Frank Jackson, Democrat
    7. Gary, IN — Mayor Karen Freeman-Wilson, Democrat
    8. Newark NJ — Mayor Corey Booker/Luis Quintana, Democrat(s)
    9. Bridgeport, CT — Mayor Bill Finch, Democrat
    10. Birmingham, AL — Mayor William A. Bell, Democrat

http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines...n-by-democrats

Here is a fact you should know - the FBI has not released the 2013 Crime Statistics yet. But what the hey, when you want to make a point, why would facts matter.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So that site is 100% incorrect?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So that site is 100% incorrect?
    No, but it is 100% deceptive.

The stats it is using are for 2012.

And it forgets to mention that during that period Camden NJ had a 38% decrease in the violent crime rate.

And it ignores the fact that the states with the highest crime violent crime rates (according to the 2012 stats) have less gun control laws than NYS.

And, it ignores that the 3 cities with the fastest growing crime rates have REPUBLICAN mayors:

1. Redding, Calif. Rick Bosetti, Republican
    2. Manchester-Nashua, NH Theodore Gatsas, Republican
    3. Mobile, Ala. r Sandy Stimpson, Republican

The Cities Where Violent Crime Is Soaring

so we can conclude from those facts that the cities with democrat mayors have falling crime rates, while the cities with republican mayors have soaring crime rates.

Where would rather live?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well the post was incorrect then.

Well the post was incorrect then.
    No, the fact is that nogods is once again in error!
    FBI reports decrease in violent crimes, property crimes: http://jurist.org/paperchase/2014/02...rty-crimes.php
    U.S. violent crime down for fifth straight year: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/29/justice/us-violent-crime/
    FBI Report Shows Violent Crime Decreased as Gun Sales Increased:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ases-Increased

According to preliminary FBI stats, "All offenses in the category of violent crime" fell during the first six months of 2013, compared to the same time period in 2012.

UPI reports that this included "murder, non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, [and] aggravated assault and robbery." Specifically, "murders declined by 6.9 percent, forcible rapes declined 10.6 percent, aggravated assaults decreased 6.6 percent and robbery offenses were down by 1.8 percent."

On January 6, 2014, Breitbart News reported that background checks for gun purchases had skyrocketed in 2013, particularly in the early part of the year, which coincides with the period of time in which, according to FBI stats, crime fell.

Throughout 2013 as a whole, there were 21,093,273 background checks, compared to 19,592,303 in 2012.

Once again the "facts" are irrelevant to nogods!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    No, the fact is that nogods is once again in error!
    FBI reports decrease in violent crimes, property crimes: http://jurist.org/paperchase/2014/02...rty-crimes.php
    U.S. violent crime down for fifth straight year: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/29/justice/us-violent-crime/
    FBI Report Shows Violent Crime Decreased as Gun Sales Increased:http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...ases-Increased

According to preliminary FBI stats, "All offenses in the category of violent crime" fell during the first six months of 2013, compared to the same time period in 2012.

UPI reports that this included "murder, non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, [and] aggravated assault and robbery." Specifically, "murders declined by 6.9 percent, forcible rapes declined 10.6 percent, aggravated assaults decreased 6.6 percent and robbery offenses were down by 1.8 percent."

On January 6, 2014, Breitbart News reported that background checks for gun purchases had skyrocketed in 2013, particularly in the early part of the year, which coincides with the period of time in which, according to FBI stats, crime fell.

Throughout 2013 as a whole, there were 21,093,273 background checks, compared to 19,592,303 in 2012.

Once again the "facts" are irrelevant to nogods!
    Sorry, but you apparently can't read. the FBI has not released crime statistics for 2013. They have only released preliminary stats for the January to June period. FBI Releases Preliminary Semiannual Crime Statistics for 2013 Feb 14, 2013

The op link is not using those stats. It is using the 2012 stats.

Oh, and if you bothered to do any research you'd find what the FBI says about it's own statistics - apparently they know your simplistic mind well:

Caution on Rankings

Each year when Crime in the United States is published, many entities—news media, tourism agencies, and other groups with an interest in crime in our nation—use reported figures to compile rankings of cities and counties. These rankings, however, are merely a quick choice made by the data user; they provide no insight into the many variables that mold the crime in a particular town, city, county, state, region, or other jurisdiction. Consequently, these rankings lead to simplistic and/or incomplete analyses that often create misleading perceptions adversely affecting cities and counties, along with their residents.
    http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...againstranking

Bam!

Too easy.

A real simple solution to this is to see how long the party has been in control in each city.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Bam!

Too easy.
    I get it I get it, it was your childhood, that is why you act like one as an adult on the forum here.... 8-) That explains why you publicly day in and day out boldly proclaim a hate for God. I am here for you any time you need help.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    A real simple solution to this is to see how long the party has been in control in each city.
    Shhhh... do not confuse the situation with common sense.... man, what ya trying to do, make a real point? {grin}
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    When you look at buffalo is the crime in all honesty increasing or decreasing over the years?

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    I get it I get it, it was your childhood, that is why you act like one as an adult on the forum here.... 8-) That explains why you publicly day in and day out boldly proclaim a hate for God. I am here for you any time you need help.
    I don't hate things that don't exist.

But i have to admit, debating with you is like debating with a child.

Now go back to hiding under your bed before your imaginary boggieman comes to take you away

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Shhhh... do not confuse the situation with common sense.... man, what ya trying to do, make a real point? {grin}
    This coming from someone who thinks earth is only 6000 years old.

This coming from someone who thinks earth is only 6000 years old.
    I, and many hundreds of thousands Res. Many very smart men including men of science believe this. I stand in good company. It is much easier to believe what I do that to believe everything came from NOTHING. Meet 'ya at the judgment seat on this one brother.

You can just help yourself with laughter if it makes you feel good. I'll take my crowd over the humanistic full of hate mongers any day. Like I said, I stand in good company.

BTW, no one knows the exact date, I just believe in a young earth and have many facts to back it up. Unlike the circular reasoning dating method of the evolutionists.

Thread Information