Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confidential? Wrong! Wrong! Wrong Jimmy!

Confidential? Wrong! Wrong! Wrong Jimmy!

Well Jimmy you did it again! Too bad the chief can't pull you off this site.
    Your highly regarded source must be a highly regarded idiot - or he doesn't exist. Knowing you, I move to the latter.
    WRONG - The court employee you discussed in your Oct. 18 article was not about to be fired;
    WRONG - There are absolutely no records in the court on anybody presently serving in the State Assembly;
    WRONG - The employee was not involved in unacceptable behavior;
    WRONG - The only confidential records in the court are sealed juvenile records;
    WRONG - The Building Dept. does not have a chairman, it has a Commissioner - you don't even know who you're talking to!!
    WRONG - The woman divides her time up between the Building Dept. as a secretary and the Building Maintenance Division of the Building Dept. as (guess what?) a secretary - she does not do maintenance work - have you ever heard of "civil service titles"? All that time you spend in Town Hall and you know nothing about civil service, the Taylor law (does any of this remotely ring a bell Jimmy?) unions? contracts? Whatever! You haven't a clue!!
    WRONG - The woman does not spend "most" of her time in the supervisor's office - she spends "most" of her time transferring Building Dept. records and plans from paper to computer files.

The woman was singled out by the court administrator because she objected to his lack of respect of the union contract and civil service law. It was him, not her, who had to counceled 4 times regarding contract violations. The 20 year Marine sargeant thinks he can run the court like he ran his company of marines - but he didn't have a union in the Corps. At least in the Corps he had to show up for formation, which is rare for him at the court.
    Saying that somebody would violate the law to please Susan Grelick is a pretty strong statement. I know the polititians have to put up with your crap, but I heard that the union doesn't, and won't.
    Here's one for the honest guys!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The Chief?

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Truth first,Revenue is hate

Diogenes would have been surronded by the darkness if it wasn't for the light he carried with him. That light came from inside him which enable him to see the whole truth. A writer checks his resourses carefully before putting something down on paper . I personally knew of the relationship between the worker and our Supervisor . I received information from creditable people who had nothing to gain but to bring back privaticy to the court Your memo to me is written with anger . The fact that you mention the Union is beyond any rationale except that this person, who was transferred is the vice president of one of locals. Their is distain in my heart that your post name is Diogenes . This man sought out truth, you are seeking revenge. You should never forget revenge destroyed the carrier before it can do any harm. My advice to you is to try to seek the truth then be satisfy. It isn't what you think it is,if it was the list of people sueing me would start with the Town Supervisor and her friend. They can't because the truth is on my side. I do appreaicate your concern for your friends.
    Thank You.

To WNY Resident

Yes, the Amherst Police Chief had to drag Jimmy out of the Town Board meeting and arrest him for disorderly conduct after he became disruptive, loud and used ethnic slurs. PUBLIC court records!!

Thanks for making it easy Jimmy!

Yes Jimmy Diogenes was looking for the truth - and I'm still looking!!
    Your little patronizing blurb didn't mean a thing to me. It's full of rhetoric, and you know what rhetoric is - 50% BS and 50% lies!
    Angry? I'm not angry, I'm appalled at your complete lack of knowledge, appalled that you don't even know that you don't understand.
    Psychiatrists have a name for people like that, however as not to offend other people with the same afflication, I won't apply it to you.
    I have checked with sources in the court, the building dept. and with the union president and I'll stick by my post. By the way she is the Amherst unit secretary, not the Local vice-president.(Good sources again Jimmy?) I don't believe you have any sources because you would not have gotten so many wrong answers from real sources. Even the lowest source could have gotten it at least 25% right.
    I don't give a damn about your personnal vendetta against the Supervisor, but when you lie and slander innocent people, you have to be called for it!
    I'm calling you Jimmy! If any of my post is not true, I won't post any more. However if I'm right, then you post a retraction. ( to me, it's like betting if the Pope is Catholic)

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Re: To WNY Resident

Originally posted by diogenes
    Yes, the Amherst Police Chief had to drag Jimmy out of the Town Board meeting and arrest him for disorderly conduct after he became disruptive, loud and used ethnic slurs. PUBLIC court records!!

ethic slurs in front of people? really? No exageration?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hmmm this is good.

SO who has the correct facts or not?

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Meet at Tim Horton's

Dear Diogenes, your facts are what you want them to be. I wasn't remove from Village. Hall for using ethnic slurs It is in the court records the reason I was removed from the Town Hall meeting. I feel your words are really words of hate and truth can satisfy your thirst . Therefore I'm willing to meet with you at a public place like Tim Horton's to satisfy your thirst for the true facts. Name the time and place.

Thank You
    If this doesn't satisfy your hunger for the truth. I guess you are just a set up.

No thanks Jimmy, I've already met you.

Still sticking to that truth bit Jimmy. Well here's some more truth for you. The truth is that you have no sources in the Town because nobody will talk to you. They think you're a whacko!
    The truth is ever since the "realamherst.com" days you think that you have some kind of a listening audience out there. The truth is that nobody has challenged your phony stories. You take whatever you read in the papers - then fill in between the lines with your own spin - then try to sell it to us as the truth. The truth is that you are not an insider, but you try to tell people that you are. You're a pseudo-insider. You're lucky if you can get information from the Town bulletin boards! I'm an insider. I know people in every department in Town. I know every department head and all the union presidents and they're not afraid to talk to me.
    You have BSed people in this town too long Jimmy, and it's about time somebody called your bluff.
    The truth is you're a lousy reporter, you're a lousy public speaker and also your a lousy speller!!
    My challange stands!

By the way - who the hell would want to sue you?? - you have to be worth something to sue!!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jim - 1 diogenes - 0

Jim called his bluff to acutally sit down and go over the facts and was denied.

Thanks WNY Resident

Thanks for keeping score, however my challenge was to prove it on this site. That way everybody who read the lies will also read the truth. Besides, the only place I would meet him is at the wastewater treatment plant - pellet making machine. This way I could take all of his crap and make something useful out of it.
    Or maybe I could meet him during the work day at a certain bar in Snyder where we could hobknob with his buddies - the court administrator and the town purchasing director (who incidentally has never been seen by anyone who works at the Harlem Rd. Com. Ctr - even though he has an office there)
    Official Score - Still 0- 0.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Well a lot of what Jimmy has said has proved to be true. Don't go adding your own spin to this stuff

Jimmy + Truth? Oil + Water?

Come on WNY, anybody can read the snooze and the bee then report it and be partially right. I talking about his phony inside spin on things. If he did his research, and found the real truth and then reported it, I would agree with you. This is not the case with Jimmy. He wants you to believe only what he believes, so he spins it his way. The truth be damed, and innocent people watch out when Jimmy wants his way. And you believe him?
    Well I don't know where he's going to get any information. The word around Town hall from the employees is that he is persona non grata and they won't tell him anything. He'll be lucky if the candy machine gives him change!

AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH

Calling people names is a sign of worthlessness

I gave you a chance to learn the truth. Your attacks on me just prove you are a little person with a loud screaming voice. Your vugarlity is well known . I won't say you are a vile person,who needs to put down people but I will say trying to deal with your type of insane rheortic is useless. Therefore, I will response to your attacks monthly. Thank You for reminding me why I started this website, so the people of Amherst can read the truth behinfd the lies your group spreads. I knew you would refuse my offer to meet . Your type of person doesn't have any courage or intergity.
    You are a simple coward and loud mouth human being
    Thank You
    Jimmy

Jimmy the Pot calling the Kettle Black

Don't try that turnaround crap with me Jimmy - it doesn't work!
    I'm the one who made the challenge - not you. I told you that I have met you, and frankly, I don't like you.(could you tell?)
    I wouldn't want to be seen in public with you, it may make me look like an idiot by association!
    If you have the truth, then post it HERE. You told the lies HERE!!
    The problem is that I'm right on this one, and you can't admit that on this site.
    The real reason you started this site is to pursue your personnal vendetta with the Town Board. I told you that I don't care about that. However, when you lie about and slander innocent people to accomplish your goals, I will take issue with you.
    You're the coward if you don't double check your information on this issue - then post the truth.(if you know what that is)
    Vulgar? Au contraire - I don't resort to ethnic slurs to describe you or anybody on the Town Board, nor have I used any vulgarity in my posts on this site. Of course, you may think that liar, idiot and whacko are vulgar. I say "if the shoe fits........."
    Loudmouth? You're damn right! You have been getting away with your crap too long and it's about time somebody on this site said
    "the emperor isn't wearing any clothes"
    What about the challenge Jimmy? Right here on this site!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information