Well Jimmy you did it again! Too bad the chief can't pull you off this site.
Your highly regarded source must be a highly regarded idiot - or he doesn't exist. Knowing you, I move to the latter.
WRONG - The court employee you discussed in your Oct. 18 article was not about to be fired;
WRONG - There are absolutely no records in the court on anybody presently serving in the State Assembly;
WRONG - The employee was not involved in unacceptable behavior;
WRONG - The only confidential records in the court are sealed juvenile records;
WRONG - The Building Dept. does not have a chairman, it has a Commissioner - you don't even know who you're talking to!!
WRONG - The woman divides her time up between the Building Dept. as a secretary and the Building Maintenance Division of the Building Dept. as (guess what?) a secretary - she does not do maintenance work - have you ever heard of "civil service titles"? All that time you spend in Town Hall and you know nothing about civil service, the Taylor law (does any of this remotely ring a bell Jimmy?) unions? contracts? Whatever! You haven't a clue!!
WRONG - The woman does not spend "most" of her time in the supervisor's office - she spends "most" of her time transferring Building Dept. records and plans from paper to computer files.

The woman was singled out by the court administrator because she objected to his lack of respect of the union contract and civil service law. It was him, not her, who had to counceled 4 times regarding contract violations. The 20 year Marine sargeant thinks he can run the court like he ran his company of marines - but he didn't have a union in the Corps. At least in the Corps he had to show up for formation, which is rare for him at the court.
Saying that somebody would violate the law to please Susan Grelick is a pretty strong statement. I know the polititians have to put up with your crap, but I heard that the union doesn't, and won't.
Here's one for the honest guys!