Good show today.... Talking about the clowns in albany

Listen now

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Wow do I agree with Tom B today.

Unregistered
    How much do you agree?

If it's 110 percent, you should call.

Bauerle: "Tony from Cheektowaga, you're on WBEN"

WNYresident: "Hi Tom, this is Tony, first time caller - long time listener." "I just wanted to let you know that I agree with you 110 percent."

Bauerle: So, tell me Tony, the Republican coup, are ya fer it er agin it." (Baurle chuckling while making fun of, deceased, Clip Smith)

At this point of the conversation, prior to replying, you better be certain as to whether Bauerle is "fer it er agin it," or the station will mysteriously have phone problems and you'll be disconnected. On the other hand, if you guess the correct answer, you'll be given all the air time you want.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    The majority of elected officials are just pieces of ****. They don't give a **** about the people's lives they effect. I agree about his comment about one crooked group taking over another crooked group.

Pigeon crap all over!

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    The majority of elected officials are just pieces of ****. They don't give a **** about the people's lives they effect. I agree about his comment about one crooked group taking over another crooked group.
    The "Bird" in the Senate!
    Sources from the new Republican majority are claiming Steve Pigeon will be the Majority Leaders Chief of Staff!

Discuss (ted!)

When Tom Bauerle sought help identifying “invisible” figures scurrying through his Williamsville yard, he turned to a California engineer.

And Richard N. Schowengerdt, identified in news articles and scholarly papers as inventor of technology he claims can emit or absorb energy to minimize radar or sonar detection, came to Bauerle’s defense.

Schowengerdt told The Buffalo News he reviewed the photographs and videos that the WBEN talk show host sent him and noted similarity to a San Diego case years earlier – the only other instance he has encountered of such surveillance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry A View Post
    When Tom Bauerle sought help identifying “invisible” figures scurrying through his Williamsville yard, he turned to a California engineer.

And Richard N. Schowengerdt, identified in news articles and scholarly papers as inventor of technology he claims can emit or absorb energy to minimize radar or sonar detection, came to Bauerle’s defense.

Schowengerdt told The Buffalo News he reviewed the photographs and videos that the WBEN talk show host sent him and noted similarity to a San Diego case years earlier – the only other instance he has encountered of such surveillance.
    J ...the rev tom needs to give the issue up.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Thread Information