Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Union layoffs avoided, Boo!

Union layoffs avoided, Boo!

No thanks to you Governor Paterson. We can continue on our downward spiral unhindered. Only lintheads, those connected to the state Unions and certain delusional people would cheer this disaster.

Go fiind a free cheeser and tellem how they suck. From now on you work fro this union and you are my sworn enemy. Doesnt it blow that the uneducated retreads do better then the ones who got an eductaion and go to work each day. Short bus riding bastards I hope you have nothing but bad luck.

I love how people who work at Arby's puff out their chests and act like they are suffering heroes....
    The truth from a troll is still the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Trolls_r_us View Post
    I love how people who work at Arby's puff out their chests and act like they are suffering heroes....
    At least people who work at Arby's WORK and earn their pay, unlike scum sucking public sector leeches and their girl-boner admirers/apologists who just take and take and always demand MORE.

Hey looser any time any place.Just make it a weekend I have to work for a living.

lol

The lack of logic and common sense is amazing to read!

"At least the people at Arby's WORK for a living..."

As if the inner city school teacher who busts their butt trying to educate children doesn't work just because some private company doesn't run the schools....

You know what? IF the schools were run by a private company most of the poor citizens of Buffalo would be SOL because they couldn't afford to pay the bill. Oh well, survival of the fittest/richest.

Normally I am anti-gov't being involved in our everyday lives, but some people on these boards would make Reagan look like a left-wing "comrade."

At least I wasn't called "tighter"... Looser is always better!

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Hey looser any time any place.Just make it a weekend I have to work for a living.
    Now you're putting all sorts of caveats in there....

First it was "any time any place..." now it's "make it a weekend..." what's next?

I would get all riled up and do the whole internet tough guy routine, but I'm just not clear on exactly what you are saying.

For all I know you could be ready to ask for a multi-billion dollar taxpayer funded bailout on behalf of your self or your boss. All the upstanding, "never do wrong" businessmen are doing it these days.

I'll bet it's a hoot on the golf course. Dumb taxpayers giving billionaires billions of dollars.

But the teachers... THEY ARE THE ENEMY!

Corporate corruption and greed in the PRIVATE SECTOR have destroyed this country's economy, not a bunch of teachers, cops, firemen, and secretaries at the DMV.

Now you're putting all sorts of caveats in there....

First it was "any time any place..." now it's "make it a weekend..." what's next?

I would get all riled up and do the whole internet tough guy routine, but I'm just not clear on exactly what you are saying.

For all I know you could be ready to ask for a multi-billion dollar taxpayer funded bailout on behalf of your self or your boss. All the upstanding, "never do wrong" businessmen are doing it these days.

I'll bet it's a hoot on the golf course. Dumb taxpayers giving billionaires billions of dollars.

But the teachers... THEY ARE THE ENEMY!

Corporate corruption and greed in the PRIVATE SECTOR have destroyed this country's economy, not a bunch of teachers, cops, firemen, and secretaries at the DMV.
    You are a chump, school taxes screw more people then any other.And please dont include Teachers in the same category with fire and police.And yes you and the teachers union are my enemys and I will do any thing to screw you over. I hate the teachers union and any one who belongs.

I don’t think anyone here is saying they hate teachers. The issue of teachers is irrelevant anyway to this string since teachers are not New York State employees.

The things people have a problem with are all the unnecessary jobs at the state level, the inflated salaries of these jobs and the unrealistic benefits given these employees. Our state has operated fat, dumb and happy for a long time and during that time politicians did everything they could to make the public sector unions happy so they would donate heavily to their campaign funds.

When toll booth attendants make an average salary of $60,000 a year with outrageous benefits, that should be a hint that something is seriously wrong. When you go through the drive-through at McDonald’s, what do you think the person at the pick-up window makes and what do you think their benefits are?

More recently, CSEA and other unions have spent huge amounts of money putting together advertisements that attack politicians who go counter to their wishes and the result is that spineless politicians like Patterson are scared to death of these groups.

This type of extortion has to stop and it’s time for this state to take a long hard look at what they can really afford to do instead of just raising taxes every time there’s a financial shortfall.

Many other states have affordable taxes, we should too!!!!!!!
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bioguy231 View Post
    I don’t think anyone here is saying they hate teachers. The issue of teachers is irrelevant anyway to this string since teachers are not New York State employees.

The things people have a problem with are all the unnecessary jobs at the state level, the inflated salaries of these jobs and the unrealistic benefits given these employees. Our state has operated fat, dumb and happy for a long time and during that time politicians did everything they could to make the public sector unions happy so they would donate heavily to their campaign funds.

When toll booth attendants make an average salary of $60,000 a year with outrageous benefits, that should be a hint that something is seriously wrong. When you go through the drive-through at McDonald’s, what do you think the person at the pick-up window makes and what do you think their benefits are?

More recently, CSEA and other unions have spent huge amounts of money putting together advertisements that attack politicians who go counter to their wishes and the result is that spineless politicians like Patterson are scared to death of these groups.

This type of extortion has to stop and it’s time for this state to take a long hard look at what they can really afford to do instead of just raising taxes every time there’s a financial shortfall.

Many other states have affordable taxes, we should too!!!!!!!
    Ok I will say it I HATE TEACHERS,I HATE SCHOOL BOARDS I HATE THE GUY WHO DRIVES THE BUS. IHATE ANYONE WHO IS MARRIED TO A TEACHER I HATE THERE KIDS.HELL I EVEN HATE THERE DOG. I live in Niagara County The Niagara Wheatfield school district the New Taliban.

Quote Originally Posted by Cgoodsp466 View Post
    Ok I will say it I HATE TEACHERS,I HATE SCHOOL BOARDS I HATE THE GUY WHO DRIVES THE BUS. IHATE ANYONE WHO IS MARRIED TO A TEACHER I HATE THERE KIDS.HELL I EVEN HATE THERE DOG. I live in Niagara County The Niagara Wheatfield school district the New Taliban.
    OK I stand corrected. I should have said:

I don’t think anyone here, except CGood, is saying they hate teachers.

Better?
    Government is not the solution to our problem. Government is the problem. Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Bioguy231 View Post
    OK I stand corrected. I should have said:

I don’t think anyone here, except CGood, is saying they hate teachers.

Better?
    Thank you.I want Troll to know where I stand.

cgood,

You never mentioned cats. Do you also hate teachers' cats?

That would be really sad... Cats are so cute and fluffy....

cgood,

You never mentioned cats. Do you also hate teachers' cats?

That would be really sad... Cats are so cute and fluffy....

If teacher owns it or thinks about owning it I hate it.

C'mon Goody, I thought we were all related by six degrees of separation......
    Fully stimulated...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information