Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is WNY showing it's colors already

Why is WNY showing it's colors already

What's the deal with neighbors not wanting T.O in their neighboorhood.
    Now that he's got the key to the city, Terrell Owens' next move was a natural: Finding a place to live. City is ok but the burbs uh oh!!

Accompanied by one of his close friends and publicists, Kita Williams, as well as a bodyguard who goes only by the name Pablo, Owens was filmed for about an hour viewing condominiums on the third and ninth floors.

Though Owens liked the condo on the ninth floor, he said afterward he's not sure his search is over.

"Not yet, not yet," he told The Associated Press. "That's a nice place. But who knows, I might end up in a hotel for the rest of the year."

Owens, who has homes in Miami, Atlanta, Dallas and New Jersey, is seeking a place to live in Buffalo since signing a one-year contract with the Bills in March, days after being released by the Dallas Cowboys.

Owens already has toured homes in the region, including one in Orchard Park, near Ralph Wilson Stadium, and another in Clarence, about a 45-minute drive from the stadium, which was deemed too far of a drive.

I guess this is why J.P Losman didn't want to live out there and chose to live in the city instead. Hmmm

You tool. It has nothing to do with color. It has everything to do with his unsavory reputation.
    If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have to say something here... yes a tool... You actually think it's because he's black. It's because of who he is, not his color.

"Note to self"........

Another BTT thread I can blow right by!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Depew.to.you View Post
    You tool. It has nothing to do with color. It has everything to do with his unsavory reputation.
    Absolutely correct, Ma'am!

Why didn't T.O have this problem in Miami, New Jersey, Atlanta or Dallas, didn't he have the same rep while buying there ?.

T.O has never had off the field problems, but people want to put him in a bad light when it comes to his private life too along with on the field shennagians.

Minorites fit in better in those areas when they have money . WNY is behind times in that area.

The story about people on Deer Run not wanting him there was complete BS.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    The story about people on Deer Run not wanting him there was complete BS.
    I guess this is why J.P Losman chose to live in the city and not the burbs. hmmm

Just letting the truth be told

Quote Originally Posted by Bringthetruth View Post
    I guess this is why J.P Losman chose to live in the city and not the burbs. hmmm

What are you talking about?

JP Losman is young, single, guy - why the hell would he want to live in the burbs?

My dot-connector seems to be on the fritz tonight. I'm not making the connection there.

Why didn't T.O have this problem in Miami, New Jersey, Atlanta or Dallas, didn't he have the same rep while buying there ?.

T.O has never had off the field problems, but people want to put him in a bad light when it comes to his private life too along with on the field shennagians.

Minorites fit in better in those areas when they have money . WNY is behind times in that area.
    Because his reputation built as he moved from city to city.

And I don't get how bringing where JP lives fits into this for you. Last time I checked he as pretty white. And young. And single. Sounds like a city slicker to me.
    If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

did he have a reality show back then?
    Vote for freedom, not political parties.
    Politicians need to cut spending

Unregistered
    What's the deal with neighbors not wanting T.O in their neighboorhood.
    Now that he's got the key to the city, Terrell Owens' next move was a natural: Finding a place to live. City is ok but the burbs uh oh!!

Accompanied by one of his close friends and publicists, Kita Williams, as well as a bodyguard who goes only by the name Pablo, Owens was filmed for about an hour viewing condominiums on the third and ninth floors.

Though Owens liked the condo on the ninth floor, he said afterward he's not sure his search is over.

"Not yet, not yet," he told The Associated Press. "That's a nice place. But who knows, I might end up in a hotel for the rest of the year."

Owens, who has homes in Miami, Atlanta, Dallas and New Jersey, is seeking a place to live in Buffalo since signing a one-year contract with the Bills in March, days after being released by the Dallas Cowboys.

Owens already has toured homes in the region, including one in Orchard Park, near Ralph Wilson Stadium, and another in Clarence, about a 45-minute drive from the stadium, which was deemed too far of a drive.

I guess this is why J.P Losman didn't want to live out there and chose to live in the city instead. Hmmm
    T.O. is a POS, no better than Michael Vick, or OJ.

Honestly, your ignorace is what is holding you back!

Have you EVER watched ESPN? This is a man who "accidently" overdosed on pain meds.

He has been a DB both on and off the field! it's because of What he does not WHO he is. This is buffalo, we have no celebraties, TO is the biggest and will attract to much attention for some people.

Again, your ignorance is bothersome!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Because his reputation built as he moved from city to city.

And I don't get how bringing where JP lives fits into this for you. Last time I checked he as pretty white. And young. And single. Sounds like a city slicker to me.
    No you need to check yourself ms depew.

J.P Losman is half mexican and lived in the city because he didn't like the burbs and the atmosphere for him. Many single buffalobills players live in the burbs, but after leaving calif and living in Louisana JP couldn't relate with the people in the suburbs in WNY. You might not understand his reasoning, that's ok many here don't get it .

And people wonder why he always played behind an inferior line while in Buffalo. Just screwed up his confidence.
    Last edited by Bringthetruth; June 8th, 2009 at 04:17 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information