Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Weird Crap My Neighbors Are Doing" Thread

Cool The "Weird Crap My Neighbors Are Doing" Thread

Just in time for the warmer weather.

Post here the weird crap that your neighbors are doing.

Oh, and please remove any identifying details, personal names, street names, etc. to keep things from getting too personal.

Just post the funny or annoying stories you have
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

My next door neighbow, who we call "Vinney The Pollock", puts up one of those bright orange snow fences around the perimeter of his lawn in the Fall to stop leaves from blowing onto his property. Its still up as of today. Looks wonderful.

And right across the street, the new people who just moved in had a tree cutting company come in and cut down about 4 dead ones. That was last month. The limbs and trunks are still laying all over their yard. Again, looks wonderful.

We have nicknames for some of our neighbors. One house we call "CCR" because not long after we moved in, they were blasting CCR songs. Ten years later and they still must be CCR lovers because we still hear CCR being blasted.

Another family we call the Lococos because when they came to look at the house before buying, it seemed like a million kids kept climbing out of the back seat of the car.

And another house we call "Karaoke" because they love to drunkenly serenade the neighborhood during the summer. My husband and I sit on the patio and listen to them.
    If you don't like gay marriage blame straight people. They're the ones who keep having gay babies.

My large aggressive dogs keep my neighbors quiet.

Occaissionally I find it necessary to clean my weapons while sitting on my front porch.

Unregistered
    Save us - at least tell me you don't clean the rifle in your underwear!

Quote Originally Posted by Truthdetector View Post
    Save us - at least tell me you don't clean the rifle in your underwear!
    (cracking up laughing with Dr Pepper coming out of nose!!) My father (a now retired sheriff's deputy & 101st airborne) used to have a unique way of meeting the "new boyfriend". He would sit at the living room coffee table in his camo boxer shorts and dog tags cleaning his guns. It really didn't work as far as scaring them, I just started dating guys who hunted.

Unregistered
    I prefer the method of telling the boy "I own a gun and a shovel, and I know how to use both of them. Have my daughter home by 10".

Unregistered
    There's a guy in my neighborhood known as "The Shadow."

He camouflages himself and peeks through people's windows.

Oh ****, that's me!!! How the **** do I delete this?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    There's a guy in my neighborhood known as "The Shadow."

He camouflages himself and peeks through people's windows.

Oh ****, that's me!!! How the **** do I delete this?
    Oh! we already knew it was you! Didn't you noticed that my curtains were always open just enough.................

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Depew.to.you View Post

And another house we call "Karaoke" because they love to drunkenly serenade the neighborhood during the summer. My husband and I sit on the patio and listen to them.
    Tee hee. This reminds me of an old neighbor I had back in one of my twentysomething apartments. He lived across the hall from me and he'd stay up late, getting drunk and making up songs. We used to crack up listening to him. Then when the radio was on, we'd hear him singing along reeeealy loud. Then, inevitably, after a few lines into the song, he'd start CLAPPING ALONG, reeeealy loud.

His favorite song to sing and clap along to was Green Day's "I Wanna Be A Minority." He must have had the CD because he'd play it over and over again. "I wanna be a minority... I wanna be a minority *CLAP* *CLAP* I wanna be..."

Ah, miss those days.

That was the same apartment where I had a Puerto Rican neighbor who used to play Ricky Martin and Marc Anthony songs all the time too.
    I'm just here to make people laugh. And to confuse people. Oh, and to irritate people.

My new backyard neighbors like to listen to religious music (ie: Rock of Ages etc) on Sunday morning. They sit outside with the side door open while the music is blasting and talk using MF and this MF that and every other swear word.
    My music is the expression of my soul. If my song is censored, I'll sing it loud somewhere else.

Tee hee.

I'm still waiting on my wacky neighbors to heat up this year, but last summer's highlights included:

--The one lady at the corner walking around with her pants and skirts deliberately pulled down low to show off her new lower pelvis and butt tattoos.

--The 10 year old girl across the street inexplicably walking around in a pirate costume.

--The drunk guy two houses over picking fights with the tattooed lady.

Quote Originally Posted by 4music View Post
    My new backyard neighbors like to listen to religious music (ie: Rock of Ages etc) on Sunday morning. They sit outside with the side door open while the music is blasting and talk using MF and this MF that and every other swear word.
    LMAO!
    The people across the street from me act so holier than thou and then get into fights and call each other the filthiest names..One time I came outside right after they had a big screaming match in their driveway..they saw me and were so sweet wishing me a blessed day etc..lol
    WNY's link to the latest deals,printable coupons AND money saving tips!
    www.buffalobroad.com

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Michele J View Post
    LMAO!
    The people across the street from me act so holier than thou and then get into fights and call each other the filthiest names..One time I came outside right after they had a big screaming match in their driveway..they saw me and were so sweet wishing me a blessed day etc..lol
    Maybe they're just roll playing and having "holy war sex."

My "neighbor" decided to pacth his roof with tar and a propane tourch. Before the fire department could get there, the roof had gone up, fire jumped to the barn, a pile of leaves..........What an idiot!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information