Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More than 170,000 people in Erie County are illiterate

Talking

Originally posted by forestfirefighter
    This may help partially explain the reason many keep foolishly voting for democrats that do almost everything they can to hasten the exodus of the private sector economy and tax base in New York State.
    Brillant!

Originally posted by WNYresident
    Hey the smart leave and the stupid stay Then the rest of us have to support them
    Doesn't make us look so smart does it?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Think about it. It's not easy to run a profitable business here. I mean I make money don't take me wrong but I see other localities growing much faster. This means I could probally do what I do here and grow faster somewhere else.

I have seen more businesses fold up or move away than I care to see. Remember I have been in business over 23 years so I have seen a lot of people. NYS makes it almost not worth owning a business. Well unless your politically connected and know all the back doors and crap.

Just one example:

I could easy lower my electric cost just be by being anywhere else in the USA.

I have someone that does what we do here in florida. We bounce ideas back and forth because we both server local markets and really don't complete. His electric cost are about 40% lower than here. Ok he has larger spiders in his house than I have in my yard but I could live with that.

Originally posted by WNYresident
    Think about it. It's not easy to run a profitable business here. I mean I make money don't take me wrong but I see other localities growing much faster. This means I could probally do what I do here and grow faster somewhere else.

I have seen more businesses fold up or move away than I care to see. Remember I have been in business over 23 years so I have seen a lot of people. NYS makes it almost not worth owning a business. Well unless your politically connected and know all the back doors and crap.

Just one example:

I could easy lower my electric cost just be by being anywhere else in the USA.

I have someone that does what we do here in florida. We bounce ideas back and forth because we both server local markets and really don't complete. His electric cost are about 40% lower than here. Ok he has larger spiders in his house than I have in my yard but I could live with that.
    Yes, but who has the larger rats?

Talking !!

Originally posted by WestSideJohn
    I'm not illiterate. I know who my father is.
    LOL!!
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis (1935)

Unregistered
    Originally posted by Pauldo
    Yes, but who has the larger rats?
    crocodiles eat rats, then cats, then dogs, then ....

Don't go down there Rez!

Originally posted by RaginTaxpayer
    crocodiles eat rats, then cats, then dogs, then ....

Don't go down there Rez!
    If you're looking to move south, Rez, how about Jamestown? We have much lower electric rates, normal sized spiders and rats, and no crocodiles! We do get a bit of snow now and again, though!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Jamestown?

SO what is your Kilowatt cost? My last electric bill was upwards of $700 or so.

So lets just close up more libraries!

bf

Sticking to the thread.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails illiteracy.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information