Thread: 2 weeks to go

sbGUY27

2 weeks to go

2 weeks to go and Ward has just unveiled his economic plan.

All this time and all he could come up with is "we gotta do something ".

That was an acutal sound bite off the radio.

He never put foward his plan in any detail. How he is going to create jobs, what plans to improve the water front, how he plans on evening trade. I can't stand this anymore. Dan Ward has not stated one detail of any plan. Just good sound bites and Erie county lambs are eating it up.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Sad ain't it.

We can leave the one in that has no accountability for his employees or through in someone that likes unions.. go figure. ON nothing in writing plan wise. Smart.

I have to say it:

Didn't the employees lose their jobs? Sounds like they were held pretty accountable.

The prospect of Dan Ward running the County simply frightens me. He represents the status quo, and the way we have done business over the last 20 years obviously doesn't work!!

At least Giambra wants to TRY to do things differently. I say let him go with no obstructions, (County Leg, unions, jealous democrats) and let the chips fall where they may. The old way has gotten us into this mess!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I dont think every employee that is milking the overtime has been fired yet.

Thread Information