Thread: The Super Bowl, My take.

The Super Bowl, My take.

Wasnt that super, both teams looked horrible in the first half.

Am I the only one that hated aretha franklins version of the national anthem?

Best commercials (my opinion):

The fed ex one with the dinosaurs and cavemen and the magic fridge Laughed out loud during both of those.

Worst
    Geico commercials getting wierder and lamer by the day.

Just my two cents
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Re: The Super Bowl, My take.

yikes double post
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

That game was BS. How many calls can go Pittsburgh's way? It looked like the refs handed that game to them.

I thought the same thing. Not one holding call on pittsburghs O line and several on the seahawks (and I bet on Pitt!), didnt seem right.

Unregistered

Thumbs up uper bowl commercials

Originally posted by steven
    Best commercials (my opinion):

The fed ex one with the dinosaurs and cavemen and the magic fridge Laughed out loud during both of those.
    me too, steven. Those two got my vote

FIXED!!!

That 7-3 score before the half had to stand. How else could you explain such blatant piss poor clock management of the clock? Maybe in preseason but not at the end of a full season in the game of all games, the super bowl. Someone had to have made one hell of a profit off of a 7-3 halftime score.

Originally posted by DR_GONZO
    FIXED!!!

That 7-3 score before the half had to stand. How else could you explain such blatant piss poor clock management of the clock? Maybe in preseason but not at the end of a full season in the game of all games, the super bowl. Someone had to have made one hell of a profit off of a 7-3 halftime score.
    God wanted the Bus to hoist the SB trophy in his home town in his last game!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Wait a minute... Jerome Bettis is from Detroit?

For what it's worth, I agree with most of what has been posted so far.

--I picked the same two for best commercial; my wife and I roared at both of them, especially the caveman one. (Pepsi should get new writers. Their commercials converted me to poor little Coke.)

--Pitt did seem to get more favorable officiating.

--Seattle has to learn how to use the clock at the end of both halves.

--Aretha wasn't great, but she was lightyears better than her "co-star" (whatever his name is).

Seattle probably had the better team on the field, but the officials and their coaching staff were against them. I was rooting for the Notre Dame Detroit Steelers, anyway. They have the best Bus.

Unregistered
    Originally posted by Dino330
    That game was BS. How many calls can go Pittsburgh's way? It looked like the refs handed that game to them.
    It's my belief this happens a lot as there's big money involved. The outcome of these games appear to be predetermined long before the teams take the field.

Originally posted by RaginTaxpayer
    It's my belief this happens a lot as there's big money involved. The outcome of these games appear to be predetermined long before the teams take the field.
    You're not suggesting that all is not as it seems in this fair land of ours? Now I'll have to go eat my magic mushrooms and go back down the rabbit hole! Oh, the humanity!

Originally posted by Dino330
    Wait a minute... Jerome Bettis is from Detroit?
    Yes. It was a big human interest story all week.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Unregistered
    Originally posted by Joe Buff
    You're not suggesting that all is not as it seems in this fair land of ours?
    Still in that time warp, eh?

Now I'll have to go eat my magic mushrooms and go back down the rabbit hole! Oh, the humanity!
    magic mushrooms?

..... that explains the confusion!

What confusion? The mushrooms are plentiful, there's lots of lead in the water, and my daily quart of wood alcohol booze is keeping me happy.

Excuse me, somebody's knocking on my stove. Gotta go.

Thread Information