Thread: Bills Boost Ticket Prices

Unregistered

Bills Boost Ticket Prices

Posted by: Michael Geller, Producer
    Created: 1/25/2006 11:24:10 AM

The Buffalo Bills have changed their ticket prices for the 2006 season. In most locations, ticket prices will rise anywhere from $1 to $5.

The highest price increases will be in effect for the best seats in the house. Lower level sideline seats will increase by $4 to $5 a game.

For most seats the increase will be nominal, with tickets increasing only a $1 or $2.

For people just headed to the game for the experience, sitting in the Upper Corner sections of the stadium, prices will actually drop by $3 a ticket.

The increase comes after the Bills finished with a disappointing record of 5-11 in 2005. Still Buffalo Bills say their tickets are the least expensive in the league with an average ticket price of $44.66 in 2005. By comparison, the average ticket price in the NFL in 2005 was $62.29.
    wgrz.com

Unregistered
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm pissed after hearing my season tickets are each going up $4 to $5 a game.

I've had my season tickets for 10 years now. With the exception of Kelly's last year, I've basically supported a losing team.

During this past season, as pitiful as it was, every game was a sell out and there were no television blackouts.

Why do the Bills raise the ticket prices for the people who have supported the team year after losing year, then reduce the prices by $3.00 for the occasional supporter, who watch the game on TV the majority of the season?

Nice way to thank you to your faithful, cash strapped, frostbitten supporters, Ralph!

My season ticket package costs me $1,300 per season for three seats.
    With the increase, they will now go up another $140 to $150 per season.

$1,450.00 ...

For that amount of money I expect $1,450 in entertainment. If they can't deliver, I just don't know how much longer I can support this team.

Re: Bills Boost Ticket Prices

Originally posted by RaginTaxpayer

Posted by: Michael Geller, Producer
    Created: 1/25/2006 11:24:10 AM

The Buffalo Bills have changed their ticket prices for the 2006 season. In most locations, ticket prices will rise anywhere from $1 to $5.

The highest price increases will be in effect for the best seats in the house. Lower level sideline seats will increase by $4 to $5 a game.

For most seats the increase will be nominal, with tickets increasing only a $1 or $2.

For people just headed to the game for the experience, sitting in the Upper Corner sections of the stadium, prices will actually drop by $3 a ticket.

The increase comes after the Bills finished with a disappointing record of 5-11 in 2005. Still Buffalo Bills say their tickets are the least expensive in the league with an average ticket price of $44.66 in 2005. By comparison, the average ticket price in the NFL in 2005 was $62.29.
    wgrz.com

Wilson always boots prices when he has a lossing team. That's how he makes money. He is a cheap owner and hireing this new head couch proves it. Another hasbeen couch, a losser, another season of losses and bad play calling...Buffalo Bills should just fad away into nothingness...
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Unregistered

Re: Re: Bills Boost Ticket Prices

Well what's the point in that? I mean, he's filling the stadium even with a losing team.

Even with a $3.00 decrease in ticket prices for seats in the Upper Corner sections of the stadium, the increase for all others will offset that by far.

It's like a slap in the face to the people of WNY, who have supported the team, especially in light of our economy.

we have the lowest ticket prices in the league
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Unregistered
    My guess is we've also got one of the worst local economies in the league too.

I find it absolutely ludicrous that anyone would spend fifteen dollars to park in Ralph's lot, fork over money not only for season tickets, that have been raised again, but for meaningless pre-season games as well, forced to pay even more outrageous prices for food and beverage, then watch a second rate coach follow in the footsteps of the previous three simpleton coaches with a bunch of no talent, no heart, no desire to win, players. How could so many let such an old fool bamboozle them out of so much money?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Originally posted by DR_GONZO
    I find it absolutely ludicrous that anyone would spend fifteen dollars to park in Ralph's lot, fork over money not only for season tickets, that have been raised again, but for meaningless pre-season games as well, forced to pay even more outrageous prices for food and beverage, then watch a second rate coach follow in the footsteps of the previous three simpleton coaches with a bunch of no talent, no heart, no desire to win, players. How could so many let such an old fool bamboozle them out of so much money?
    And just think. YOUR tax dollars go to support that stadium.

Please, don't remind me. Hope that lease is up soon!

Thread Information