Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why do our local elected officials support the Democratic Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    And, we also are all smart enough to understand that there are good and bad in every political party, just like as in life.
    Sure, I bet there was good and bad in the Nazi party too. But that does not change the fact that the Nazi party destroyed a nation and a people's way of life. Sadly, the Democratic party is bent on doing the same.

Sorry but the Democratic party is not your daddies party any longer - I have to ask, has it ever been for the little guy? No way, they took advantage of the little guy in the guise of helping. Do not be fooled. Say what you will, the proof is in the pudding. Just look to the fruit of the party ie Detroit and other such places. Not to hard to figure the truth out, at least for those willing to open their eyes.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Yet another one-liner. Here's my one-liner reply: Mine went down. Mostly due to conservation. It's in the Democratic Party platform. Check it out at the previous link I posted for Mr. Broughton.
    Prove it - show us the bills... as we say in the fireworks hobby, no video and it did not happen.

You do realize that extreme conservation will bring higher cost to the end user, right? BY DESIGN and PLAN.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    thanks to Obama my electricity costs have doubled in the past year...
    There you go. When you just said will come out in the wrong context.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Yet another one-liner. Here's my one-liner reply: Mine went down. Mostly due to conservation. It's in the Democratic Party platform. Check it out at the previous link I posted for Mr. Broughton.
    Not another one liner. FMD explain. FMD, what you posted is factually wrong. You know why your elected doubled and Obama had nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Sure, I bet there was good and bad in the Nazi party too. But that does not change the fact that the Nazi party destroyed a nation and a people's way of life. Sadly, the Democratic party is bent on doing the same.

Sorry but the Democratic party is not your daddies party any longer - I have to ask, has it ever been for the little guy? No way, they took advantage of the little guy in the guise of helping. Do not be fooled. Say what you will, the proof is in the pudding. Just look to the fruit of the party ie Detroit and other such places. Not to hard to figure the truth out, at least for those willing to open their eyes.
    Mr. Broughton: From what I remember from History 101, ALL USA political parties united against the Nazi Party. Your clear attempt to link the Democratic Party to the Nazi Party is not appropriate. Political parties of all types, together with many nations, came together to defeat Nazi Germany. You should retract your statement in light of the service members (of all political parties) who gave their lives in World War Two.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Just love these two photos of my two HEROES!!! God bless them and their good works.

Funny how no one challenged or criticized my comment about "the little guy." That says a lot to me.

I guess my use of "working families" touched a nerve. LOL

If anything, I think I'm being held to a higher standard than the simple phrases or platitudes or one-liners or sound bites offered by WNYresident and Mr. Broughton, time and again. Or, for that matter, this entire thread in the first place. What's that all about? Heck, you never even answered your own question about this thread, WNYresident.

I also think people on here are smart enough to know why Democrats are linked to "working families."

And, we also are all smart enough to understand that there are good and bad in every political party, just like as in life.

I stand by my one-liner, to be sure, and thank and appreciate President Obama and Chairman Zellner for their efforts!!!
    What are "working families" ? I deal with "working families" almost every day. What working families are you referring to?

Your use of "Working families" didn't touch a nerve. I want to know what "working families" are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    thanks to Obama my electricity costs have doubled in the past year...
    How is that Obama's fault again?

My heating costs went up. I guess this winter has been Obama's fault, too, huh?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Mr. Broughton: From what I remember from History 101, ALL USA political parties united against the Nazi Party. Your clear attempt to link the Democratic Party to the Nazi Party is not appropriate. Political parties of all types, together with many nations, came together to defeat Nazi Germany. You should retract your statement in light of the service members (of all political parties) who gave their lives in World War Two.
    Naw, I will not, the correlation I used is very appropriate. Dramatic, yes - but the destruction is there when you consider all the factors, both financially and human life. I would gather many who did fight in the war and those who fought and gave their lives would be on my side on this one. I would be pretty sure many, if they could, would "roll over" in their graves when they see, if they could, the America we have today.

To the politically correct: I understand the depravity and cruelty of the Nazi party.... hmmmm.... and knowing they are surely worse then anything I could imagine, even after an intense study (as I have) that I would still stand behind my correlation. There is not a bone in my body that will let the Democrats get away with their destruction in the name of woman's health and guise of helping the poor (all for a vote).

Actually res, my statement is factual.

Last January I paid $1.80 something per KWH. This jan it's over $3.50 per KWH.

Im no math major, but I'd say that's double from last year.

And it is obamas fault, he did say he was going to bankrupt the coal industry...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go over your math. My bill didn't "double" and I think I use a touch more electricity than you do.

I'll txt u a photo

1.8 times 2 equals 3.6 - thus 3.5 is close enough to say it was two times the amount.....

Jan 2014:
    Electricity Supply 0.11013
    Delivery 0.04244

Feb 2012
    Electricity Supply 0.03157
    Delivery 0.05263

Hmmmmm... delivery down, supply WAY up!

I was mistaken, it was 2.02 last year, and 3.5 this year. Still, 75%? Increase?

Also I'll check my comercial rate as well as that I know is up since last year!

Originally posted by WNYresident:
    Breezy what "working families" does the Erie County Democratic party represent?
    Are these working families, the people employed by the Erie County democratic friends and family employment agency

Georgia L Schlager

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information