Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why do our local elected officials support the Democratic Party?

Yeah, millions of brainless sheep, just like you are and how SO typical to avoid the real question and focus on the fact I asked if you were stupid?? WHICH by the way is not actually SAYING you're stupid, just asking if you are.
    No actually, when one asks are you "that" stupid, you are saying they are stupid but asking to what degree.

Typical this typical that, I can assure you, my way of life and thought pattern is anything but typical.

The real question - believing lies, it is no lie - I work with the poor 'pertner every week of my life. They are enslaved in a system that is almost impossible to get out of. You may not like the word enslaved, but what else is it? They are trapped in a system. They work hard and earn a certain amount more money and loose way more than that amount in the "benefits." They are trapped. Sorry, but I only know what I see.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    No actually, when one asks are you "that" stupid, you are saying they are stupid but asking to what degree.

Typical this typical that, I can assure you, my way of life and thought pattern is anything but typical.

The real question - believing lies, it is no lie - I work with the poor 'pertner every week of my life. They are enslaved in a system that is almost impossible to get out of. You may not like the word enslaved, but what else is it? They are trapped in a system. They work hard and earn a certain amount more money and loose way more than that amount in the "benefits." They are trapped. Sorry, but I only know what I see.
    You are correct here! "Helping" the poor would be giving them a way to succeed and excel. That means better job opportunity and not more hand outs!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    I would stand with Chairman Zellner any day of the week in his fighting for working families, "the little guy," and those who have no say in government!
    I don't see it that way.

We see countless "working families" leaving New York State. We see in my own town/county 1000's of "working families" who fled. We see in our town some of the highest property taxes in the area that "working families" have issues keeping up with besides living expenses. We see countless businesses relocating out of state or simply closing up due to the cost of operating in New York State. Those people who own those businesses are "working families" along with the employees who are "working families" Honest question.

Exactly what "working families" do the Erie County Democrats represent?

I bet those "working families" who have had family members leave would rather have their family members standing next to them instead of having them move out of state.

Your definition of working famlies and her definition are two different things.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I would like to hear Breezy's definition of working families.

I know many working families who are being hit badly by ObamaCare unless you earn so little that we subsidize their health insurance premiums.

I know working families who premiums/deductibles have gone up.

I know working families who believe in the 2nd amendment which leads into...... I know working families who would love to work for a profitable company manufacturing rifles that were previously legal. While a couple of other states are anti-2nd amendment causing a few companies to leave those states we could be courting them trying to bring that manufacturing here. The Erie County Democratic party's candidate Governor Cuomo changed the definition of what an assault rifle is after he was elected. Noticed you didn't hear him campaigning for that while he was running for office.

Breezy what "working families" does the Erie County Democratic party represent? Apparently 375,000+ working families left NYS last year......

Still waiting for the working families?

I have a working family...but I don't support the party. How could that be?

Anybody else have a working family?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'll patiently wait for an answer.

Elections will be here sooner than you know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post

Of course it's slavery. I've said for years, but when Res posted a video about HOW we're being enslaved, you had something derogatory to say about. More proof that you're just a tgroll
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Apparently 375,000+ working families left NYS last year......
    19.65 million didn't leave. I'd say they stayers well out number the leavers. And guess what, the leavers don't get to vote in 2014.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    19.65 million didn't leave. I'd say they stayers well out number the leavers. And guess what, the leavers don't get to vote in 2014.
    They voted with their feet.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Of course it's slavery. I've said for years, but when Res posted a video about HOW we're being enslaved, you had something derogatory to say about. More proof that you're just a tgroll
    hey no taking my words.... KipKat the copycat! hahaha Just joking relax...
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Here is Jeremy Zellner showing support for President Obama.

Just love these two photos of my two HEROES!!! God bless them and their good works.

Funny how no one challenged or criticized my comment about "the little guy." That says a lot to me.

I guess my use of "working families" touched a nerve. LOL

If anything, I think I'm being held to a higher standard than the simple phrases or platitudes or one-liners or sound bites offered by WNYresident and Mr. Broughton, time and again. Or, for that matter, this entire thread in the first place. What's that all about? Heck, you never even answered your own question about this thread, WNYresident.

I also think people on here are smart enough to know why Democrats are linked to "working families."

And, we also are all smart enough to understand that there are good and bad in every political party, just like as in life.

I stand by my one-liner, to be sure, and thank and appreciate President Obama and Chairman Zellner for their efforts!!!

thanks to Obama my electricity costs have doubled in the past year...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    thanks to Obama my electricity costs have doubled in the past year...
    Yet another one-liner. Here's my one-liner reply: Mine went down. Mostly due to conservation. It's in the Democratic Party platform. Check it out at the previous link I posted for Mr. Broughton.
    Last edited by Breezy; February 16th, 2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: add platform

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    Yet another one-liner. Here's my one-liner reply: Mine went down. Mostly due to conservation. It's in the Democratic Party platform. Check it out at the previous link I posted for Mr. Broughton.
    You ain't conserving any of my money that's for sure... Another one liner for ya.

And just what the hell is a "working family" anyway?

What would you say about the "working families" that have packed up and left WNY over the years?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information