Thread: Obama and climate Change. What a joke!

Arrow Obama and climate Change. What a joke!

TruthDetector brought up a good point in THIS thread:
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58190

Obama talks about how our policies, our way of life, is soley responsible for the earth's warm up. Even thoguh the sun, the planets trajectory around the sun, solar crap, the fact that every planet including pluto's temp is on the rise.... No, its all because americans like to pollute!

So, Obama, wants to introduce carbon taxes, which is a tax, on something that occurs naturally. LOL... seriously, taxing emissions... this line of thought 10yrs ago would be laughable.

Anyways, Mr Obama, and his fellow tree huggers, say we need to CONSERVE! We need to curb our pollution! We need to end our dependance on oil. We need to go GREEN!!!

So to set an example, We take the most expensive 747 jet, on the planet, load it up with fuel, grab a couple F16's and fly it all over the east coast, burning thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the process, just so that we can 'take a picture'

I mean seriously, THIS STUNT alone should raise question of the validity(sp) of the whole 'global warming' deal.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    TruthDetector brought up a good point in THIS thread:
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58190

Obama talks about how our policies, our way of life, is soley responsible for the earth's warm up. Even thoguh the sun, the planets trajectory around the sun, solar crap, the fact that every planet including pluto's temp is on the rise.... No, its all because americans like to pollute!

So, Obama, wants to introduce carbon taxes, which is a tax, on something that occurs naturally. LOL... seriously, taxing emissions... this line of thought 10yrs ago would be laughable.

Anyways, Mr Obama, and his fellow tree huggers, say we need to CONSERVE! We need to curb our pollution! We need to end our dependance on oil. We need to go GREEN!!!

So to set an example, We take the most expensive 747 jet, on the planet, load it up with fuel, grab a couple F16's and fly it all over the east coast, burning thousands of gallons of jet fuel in the process, just so that we can 'take a picture'

I mean seriously, THIS STUNT alone should raise question of the validity(sp) of the who 'global warming' deal.
    What your also missing, is they want to messure this by the levels of CO2. Now what liberals aren't smartenough to know is that CO2 occurs naturally on the Earth, it's what we breath out! And what they're to stupid to know too is that plants TURN CO2 INTO O2!!

The simple answer to "global warming" is to plant more green things!

Secondly i love that they point out the oceans are rising, MEANWHILE, areas like GA and CA have a shortage of water.
    For all those who have been in a cave the last 25 years GE makes this wonderful machine (and it's made in the US), called a DESLINISATION plant. If does this crazy thing that turns salt water into drinking water

OMG that means we can take all this rising ocean and turn it into more drinking water!! WOW LOOK AT THAT!!!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Global Warming is a myth

Source Buffalo News 05-31-2009 (page A5)
    Meanwhile, Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels, in the GOP’s weekly radio and Internet address, said the climate change proposal developed by congressional Democrats and endorsed by Obama does little to reduce global warming and saddles Americans with high energy costs.
    He said the House’s climate bill, which would require the first nationwide reductions in carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases blamed for global warming, was “a classic example of unwise government.”
    The proposal to cap greenhouse emissions “will cost us dearly in jobs and income, and it stands no chance of achieving its objective of a cooler earth” because other nations such as China and India will not have to follow the U. S. example, Daniels said. “The cost for all American taxpayers will be certain, huge, and immediate. Any benefits are extremely uncertain, minuscule and decades distant,” he contended.

For all you global warming buffs with the “we have to do something now” syndrome. What do you think of the above statement?

We know that the Obama administration will lay these cost on the American people. Can we afford the new costs and how will the poor pay for the increased cost of energy and food? We know how the poor will be taken care off. It will be done by making sure that the poor won't have to pay (by increased grants) for any of the new energy costs. These new energy costs will be funded by those that don't qualify as being poor.

Just another one of Obama's transfer the wealth programs.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Unregistered
    And, as ILOVEDNY pointed out in the 'Because I'm Entitled' thread, it's okay for Barack and Michelle to use THREE PLANES to fly to NY in order to see a Broadway show and have dinner.

Yet you and I need to conserve!

I show my fellow tree hugger the way it is by BURNING yard debris... go green my ass.

Anyone who wants me to 'go green' can pay me to go green, until then, they can **** off
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    Yet you and I need to conserve!

I show my fellow tree hugger the way it is by BURNING yard debris... go green my ass.

Anyone who wants me to 'go green' can pay me to go green, until then, they can **** off

Let's not forget about him flying a guy from St Louis, who makes his favorate pizza to DC
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

Oh, and then we have Al Gore!!! He didn't invent the Internet, but he sure did make up global warming to start selling carbon credits!! This is just more insanity from the Obama Administration!
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Unregistered
    Has anyone heard how much Obama's date to see a Broadway show cost us? I wanted to see a movie this weekend but decided to put gas in my truck instead. Wish I had the taxepayers pocket to reach into every time I wanted a fun night out. If this was an executive from GM using a private jet the press would be all over it. What is the difference between the financial status of GM and that of our Government?

Thread Information