Thread: Lets Make An Old Brownfield Into A New One

Lets Make An Old Brownfield Into A New One

are you kidding me? These idiots (giambra, Pataki and masiello) think that solving buffalo's problems are by putting up a Toxic Vinyl plant....Someone should buy a copy of the 2002 documentary blue vinyl and sent it to these ****heads.....Let's save 60 jobs so hundreds can develop liver and and other types of deadly cancers.....There goes the waterfront...thanks A$$holes...
    Buffalo's Blogging Community
    WNYmedia.net

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Did you see the tv ad with Guliani endorsing giambra? How many hours have these two people acutally worked togeather to get an endorsement that makes giambra sound golden?

Seemed a little far fetched enless these two men really worked a lot to geather to have guliani form a good opinion on Giambras leadership skills.

Did you see the tv ad with Guliani endorsing giambra?
    OMG... I did... it was on last night.

It kind of makes you wonder what our Erie County Executive has been up to...on the other side of New York State.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I respect the exmayor of NYC but all in all ohw can one from that side of the state spend enough time with a county exec here to put his two cents in. No dis-respect to Guliani at all.... (sp)

TOMATOES

I hear the vinal plant is not a new business coming in. It's just a move from the suburbs to the city. So much for attracting "NEW" business.

What ever happened to the huge complex of greenhouses that lay vacant in South Buffalo. Didn't the government throw away HUGE sums of money for that mistake?

Were the tomatoes toxic???

Just wondering.

BF

sbGUY27
    I used to work for the vynal palce. Buff- Tech then taken over by a French company CertainTeed. It is an enviroment friendly company like most European companies are. I worked in various parts of the plant and didn't see alot of waste. And what was waste got recycled.

Thread Information