Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

Thumbs down So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

I hope that Debbie Bucki will pay close attention to what we are telling her. She was a big disappointment at the last meeting & I, for one would like to encourage her to view the tape of the meeting for a self critique. Please reallign yourself with Dr. Mohan. Be supportive. If Dr. Mohan wants to hold something, what harm is that? Please stop siding with Ward & Kindel! We were counting on you & you let us down!

No Mystery here

No mystery why the unholy four would not hold the political appointments to get their backgrounds. They were indebted to the chairman of the AIP for his endorsement and they had to pay off. No matter what they say or how they try to justify their votes. Dr Mohan only asked for a two week delay while they looked into the charges. If they were determined to be unfounded then they could come back in two weeks and say so. They could say so in the TB meeting and throw mud in my face. And I would have apologized in public to the TB and Mr Drongosky. But they couldn't stand they light of openness because they knew my accusations were true.
    You ask how Bucki is doing?
    She fits right in.
    dono

She is naive. And she has told people she is indebted to Dan Ward for her win. Talk abiut a pact with the devil...

Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

Originally posted by Gandalf
    I hope that Debbie Bucki will pay close attention to what we are telling her. She was a big disappointment at the last meeting & I, for one would like to encourage her to view the tape of the meeting for a self critique. Please reallign yourself with Dr. Mohan. Be supportive. If Dr. Mohan wants to hold something, what harm is that? Please stop siding with Ward & Kindel! We were counting on you & you let us down!
    Dr. Mohan is a Republican. The Republicans are not supporting him. So who are you angry with. Ms. Bucki is a Democrat.

What's wrong with this picture?

Originally posted by left wing
    She is naive. And she has told people she is indebted to Dan Ward for her win. Talk abiut a pact with the devil...
    LOL. You make up great stories. She got more votes than Dan Ward and this is the best you can come up with.

If you knew anything about our campaign, you would know all three, Ward, Bucki, and Schad, worked together as a team. Each owes votes to the other.

And please don't correct me. There were six people who were involved in the campaign out of Democratic Party headquarters and I was one of the six. So unless you are getting information from one of the other five, YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Mikey, Mikey,

Make up your mind. You have said previously that you were not involved and them said you were. Now you have done it again.

Now I know why you DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVED WHEN YOU FILED FOR COUNTY LEG.

Know it all!

"Each owes votes to the other."

Ok, and this disproves what I said how?????

Originally posted by Usually Right
    Mikey, Mikey,

Make up your mind. You have said previously that you were not involved and them said you were. Now you have done it again.

Now I know why you DIDN'T KNOW WHERE YOU LIVED WHEN YOU FILED FOR COUNTY LEG.

Know it all!
    LOL You make me laugh. Since May I have identified myself as a member of the Democratic Party Executive Committee. I am the only one posting to you "insiders". I find this more entertaining than cable TV. This whole Amherst blog is surreal filled with unidentified people like you pretending to be insiders. Hahahahahah.

And who in the world would believe that someone doesn't know where they live (unless you were, sadly, Ronald Reagan late in life).

And you guys think you are having an impact. Hahahahaha.

Re: Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

Originally posted by mikewrona
    Dr. Mohan is a Republican. The Republicans are not supporting him. So who are you angry with. Ms. Bucki is a Democrat.

What's wrong with this picture?
    MIKEY, MIKEY!!!

Now we all know that Bucki is a Democrat, Dr. Mohan TOLD us that! I'm sure that he also expected SOME support from her when he appointed her to be his deputy. Problem is: she has joined a voting block which is contrary to Dr. Mohans expectations. All the gentleman asked for was 2 weeks to look at a couple of things! I'm not angry, Mikey, just disappointed! But thanks for your enlightenment....I wasn't sure which party Dr. Mohan was!!!!

Re: Re: Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

MIKEY, MIKEY!!!

Now we all know that Bucki is a Democrat, Dr. Mohan TOLD us that! I'm sure that he also expected SOME support from her when he appointed her to be his deputy. Problem is: she has joined a voting block which is contrary to Dr. Mohans expectations. All the gentleman asked for was 2 weeks to look at a couple of things! I'm not angry, Mikey, just disappointed! But thanks for your enlightenment....I wasn't sure which party Dr. Mohan was!!!!
    You don't know what he asked her or what they talked about.
    They spoke in private.

Originally posted by left wing
    "Each owes votes to the other."

Ok, and this disproves what I said how?????
    What is it about the team concept you can't comprehend?

The team was Bucki, Ward, Schad. All three work for themselves and each other. I don't recall Dr. Mohan and his camp;aign working for them. Do you?

Dr. Mohan's problem is that you Republicans are a particularly selfish lot and don't work together.

Re: Re: Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

MIKEY, MIKEY!!!

I wasn't sure which party Dr. Mohan was!!!!
    I'm not surprised. At least you are being honest.

Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

Hey, Lord of the Right Wings" She just finished running a political campaign in which she ran as part of a Democratic Party team with Dan Ward and Jerry Schad, and you are advising her not to align with Ward.

The more I read this blog the more humor I see in it. Even the newcomers are funny.

Re: Re: Re: Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

Originally posted by mikewrona
    You don't know what he asked her or what they talked about.
    They spoke in private.
    Mikey, Mikey

You don't read well. Let me explain: At the TB meeting, IN PUBLIC, Dr. Mohan requested to hold a couple of resolutions & appointments (Town attorneys, Recreation commission, etc.). The vote was 4-3 not to hold, with Bucki voting with Schratz, Kindel & Ward against! It would have been a common courtesy to offer Dr. Mohan to allow him the 2 weeks that he asked for. He stated that he wished to continue the interviewing process with the attorneys. He did receive resume's for those positions. Also there seemed to be some character references in regard to the Rec commission appointment. If you were there you should have noticed that Dr. Mohan was bulldozed all evening by his "friend" Kindel. Bucki definitely contributed to making him look bad. I felt sorry for him. Bucki was the swing vote. I hope that she'll support the supervisor in the future! Just a little constructive criticism.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So how is Debbie Bucki doing so far?

Mikey, Mikey

You don't read well. Let me explain: At the TB meeting, IN PUBLIC, Dr. Mohan requested to hold a couple of resolutions & appointments (Town attorneys, Recreation commission, etc.). The vote was 4-3 not to hold, with Bucki voting with Schratz, Kindel & Ward against! It would have been a common courtesy to offer Dr. Mohan to allow him the 2 weeks that he asked for. He stated that he wished to continue the interviewing process with the attorneys. He did receive resume's for those positions. Also there seemed to be some character references in regard to the Rec commission appointment. If you were there you should have noticed that Dr. Mohan was bulldozed all evening by his "friend" Kindel. Bucki definitely contributed to making him look bad. I felt sorry for him. Bucki was the swing vote. I hope that she'll support the supervisor in the future! Just a little constructive criticism.
    I was there. I was standing in the doorway with Jerry Schad.

Everything you write here is meaningless. Dr. Mohan and Dr. Bucki have sometype of agree or understanding. You don't know what it entails any more than I do.

If you have a problme with Dr. Mohan's support, then direct it soley at Schratz and Kindel. They along with him, and you are Republicans.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information