Thread: Phew....finally!

Phew....finally!

Re: Phew....finally!

Originally posted by wheresthesun
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060103/...mozart_s_skull
    Two questions that are totally irrelevant but which you might find yourself asking (if you don't have a life):

1. Wouldn't it really tick you off to be dead and realize that, all these centuries later, you are regarded as a genius, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it now -- no endorsement deals to make you rich, no incredibly beautiful women slipping you their phone numbers?

2. What nickname should you have had? Maybe something cute, like L'll mozie, would have made you more accessible and therefore more commercially successful......

Don't mean to be disrespectful-- I love mozart. But I do wonder who'd he be if he was live today.

He'd be Elton John. Scary thought isn't it.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Unregistered

Re: Re: Phew....finally!

Originally posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    Don't mean to be disrespectful-- I love mozart. But I do wonder who'd he be if he was live today.
    Willard Scott's (Today Show) most photographed birthday boy

Re: Re: Phew....finally!

Originally posted by atotaltotalfan2001
    Two questions that are totally irrelevant but which you might find yourself asking (if you don't have a life):

1. Wouldn't it really tick you off to be dead and realize that, all these centuries later, you are regarded as a genius, and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it now -- no endorsement deals to make you rich, no incredibly beautiful women slipping you their phone numbers?

2. What nickname should you have had? Maybe something cute, like L'll mozie, would have made you more accessible and therefore more commercially successful......

Yes, all of the above, and additionally, I didn't know his skull was missing, did you? Had I known, I'd also have been searching all these years--I could have had a mission. Darn!

What'll they do with it if it is his skull? Maybe a clone? Just think of all the patent rights and things people would be scrambling for.

Sell it on Ebay.
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Haydn's skull was swiped, too.

Thread Information