Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are we at WAR??

Question Are we at WAR??

Well, are we at war???

If you think we are, will it ever end??

What about a declaration of war??

If the "war" on terror is like the "war on drugs" and all the other "wars" it will never end. Where does this leave the president and gov't explaining their use of "war" powers?

What about "mission accomplished"?
    What about "last gasp"?

Does the Iraq "war" have anything to do with our freedom?
    What is the cost of freedom? Soldiers lives? Our Liberties?

What do you guys think?
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis (1935)

My God,

I think you've got it !! this war on terror is a easy way to say America is given paybacks to those butt heads in the world..to do this people must die to show face...I'm sorry but this is the truth.
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

Re: My God,

Originally posted by Riven37
    I think you've got it !! this war on terror is a easy way to say America is given paybacks to those butt heads in the world..to do this people must die to show face...I'm sorry but this is the truth.
    Whaa????

So whaddya say ppl, are we at war or not??
    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis (1935)

Arrow One View

It's about the money. The reason our guys are over there is because of business. Contracts. Billions and billions. Oil. Power. Greed. Hate. Violence. Death. War. This could all end real quick. They don't want it to. Both sides are way too Patriotic. AlQaida and Bush Admin. are both radical fundamentalists. It wouldn't be that hard to stop. What they are doing is not the right way if that infact is what they are trying to do. Alot of innocent people died so far, both, Iraqi, mostly and American.
    AlQaida is not innocent:
    but you've seen the pictures of innocent Iraqi children who got mangled and killed. They are not terrorists, nor are the vast majority of Iraqis who have been killed.
    Bush Admin. is not innocent:
    but you've seen the fallen American youngsters in uniform.
    Innocent people are getting killed but the men who make the decision to go to war remain unscathed.

Both these organizations should chill out.
    The evil hide even when no one is chasing them.- Proverbs

John Kaminski recently said it as well as I could IMHO

http://warfolly.vzz.net/therealwar.html

It's not just about markets and money, but values principles and "world orders" - the ppl(or internationalists/global cabalists) who are actually pushing these wars on the world have none worth speaking of and never have; so yes our freedom is tied to the war on Iraqis, as it's being waged on the rest of us as well.

http://www.threeworldwars.com
    WRH - It's all here.

--
    http://teacuptempestry.blogspot.com

To be men not destroyers - Ezra Pound

Originally posted by Unsnivilized
    John Kaminski recently said it as well as I could IMHO

http://warfolly.vzz.net/therealwar.html

There is a lot of contradictions in that writing IMHO
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Re: One View

Originally posted by Stevenco

Both these organizations should chill out.
    I think Al Queda says, "You first."
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

I believe that many "world policies", and even "events", are preplained at the very highly "top secret" Bilderberg meetings. Many "future" leaders, who attended these meetings, are the "hand picked", groomed, etc., and financially "guaranteed" to be instilled wherever these people "want" them.

It's security is as good, if not better, than the BEST military\secret service. It has operated for many years, yet NOBODY has EVER been able to obtain ANY information "WHATSOEVER" on what goes on inside these meetings. NO PICTURES, NO TAPES,.....ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! (unlike things like... Waco)

Big money\corporations are "known" to control & influence our government officials, local & federal. From voting, law making, taxes, lobbying etc. THAT'S A FACT. So, you can just imagine, how much control, ALL... "THE" ....RICHEST BILLIONAIRES, from around the world, gathered up in one meeting, can have, ....if they pool their knowledge\resources? It's way, way, way, beyond "belief".

Controlling the "masses" is key. To prevent "revolting" of the "masses" (the poor), they keep us "distracted" from reality, by creating "major time-consuming struggles", such as, financial insecurity, job insecurity (flooding the market with cheap labor), dividing (left vs. rt, etc), flag waving, war, religious conflicts, fear, terrorism, illiteratcy (cut as much funding for the poor, as possible), health problems (no health insurance), etc ....ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that will keep our "rational" brain, severly "occupied" in a quagmire of "DEEP DEEP SH**" , instead of concentrating on what's really happening.
    It's the "oldest" trick in the book. Make them watch your left hand while the right one is digging through your pocket. ("The Sting", with Paul Newman?) Who can create wars? Struggles? Strife? ...the government. Well, "if" the government is owned by "big money",....who are we actually serving?

The very thing, that was set up to protect us (the Constitution),....from this very problem, is being attacked & torn apart, by ....OUR VERY OWN GOVERNMENT. Bit by tiny bit, while you worry about attacks, job security, health, retirement, religion, etc. It's been a very slow process, over the years, but if you have half a brain, & get the "facts", you can easily see it The facts are right there, in front of your face, but your too worried about wmd's, terrorism, Al-Qaeda , other sh**, etc.

All ....the LAWS...the PROFITS....the TAXES...ETC, have been, over the years, "SEVERLY LEVERAGED" towards the benefits of BIG BUSINESS ONLY, and it is READILY SHOWING - IN NOTHING BUT MAJOR, HUGE, "RECORD BREAKING PROFITS". C.E.O.'S salaries are ....."OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE" !!!

The regular, average, ordinary, citizen has "LOST" many of his rights. Has "LOST" his income. Has "LOST" his sense of security. Some have lost their meager homes. Has "LOST" his sense of pride in saying "I'm an American". (remember the lost old saying you used to see a lot of - "Made in America"?) Has lost his hope in feeling protected ( 9-11, Katrina, etc) despite TRILLIONS of their tax dollars spent (mostly secretly - unaccounted for) on the national security. And the DEBT is getting "totally unreasonable", and GROWING GREATER EVERY DAY. Where's all the $$$$$$$$$$ going??

Example: Cheney is "still" collecting somewhere in the neighborhood, of a MILLION dollars a year from "NO BID - UNACCOUNTABLE - NO WHISTLEBLOWING ALLOWED" HALLIBURTON, and he's not even with that company anymore ? Whose funding HALLIBURTON? The taxpayers. Where's the $ACRIFICE? Where's the FREEKIN "honor" ? Do some homework & see what his daughter is doing. She DEFINITLY .....ain't in IRAQ !! The only "Bush" in Iraq, .....is planted outside, .....behind the barracks latrine !

THEY WANT MORE .... "CHEAP LABOR" !! SCREW ANY & ALL OF YOU!! (EVEN IF YOUR AN EX- "HONORABLE" VET). They "WANT" "illegals",....they got 'em. They want a super-ridiculous, low, Min wage,....they got it.
    Pensions?? THEY CAN'T AFFORD THEM! It's "history"! Health insurance ?? THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT! It's "history"!

It's the CORPORATIONS that set the POLICIES (through gov't control), that make "price gouging" (despite all the cost cuts assoc with "all" the previous) ....SO EASY, SO UNACCOUNTABLE, & .....EXTREMELY PROFITABLE. But YET,... they ....get the tax cuts. AND THAT'S A FACT,...JACK !

They scream ......"Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda,.....the Al-Qaeda are comming!!!! PROTECT ME, .....PROTECT ME !! "

We have to worry about.....JUST TRYING TO MAKE A GO OF "EVERYDAY LIVING" (NECESSITIES) IN "AMERICA"

THAT'S THE ......"REAL WAR" (sting) IN THE REAL WORLD.

Originally posted by avet
    I believe that many "world policies", and even "events", are preplained at the very highly "top secret" Bilderberg meetings. Many "future" leaders, who attended these meetings, are the "hand picked", groomed, etc., and financially "guaranteed" to be instilled wherever these people "want" them.

It's security is as good, if not better, than the BEST military\secret service. It has operated for many years, yet NOBODY has EVER been able to obtain ANY information "WHATSOEVER" on what goes on inside these meetings. NO PICTURES, NO TAPES,.....ABSOLUTLY NOTHING! (unlike things like... Waco)

Big money\corporations are "known" to control & influence our government officials, local & federal. From voting, law making, taxes, lobbying etc. THAT'S A FACT. So, you can just imagine, how much control, ALL... "THE" ....RICHEST BILLIONAIRES, from around the world, gathered up in one meeting, can have, ....if they pool their knowledge\resources? It's way, way, way, beyond "belief".

Controlling the "masses" is key. To prevent "revolting" of the "masses" (the poor), they keep us "distracted" from reality, by creating "major time-consuming struggles", such as, financial insecurity, job insecurity (flooding the market with cheap labor), dividing (left vs. rt, etc), flag waving, war, religious conflicts, fear, terrorism, illiteratcy (cut as much funding for the poor, as possible), health problems (no health insurance), etc ....ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that will keep our "rational" brain, severly "occupied" in a quagmire of "DEEP DEEP SH**" , instead of concentrating on what's really happening.
    It's the "oldest" trick in the book. Make them watch your left hand while the right one is digging through your pocket. ("The Sting", with Paul Newman?) Who can create wars? Struggles? Strife? ...the government. Well, "if" the government is owned by "big money",....who are we actually serving?

The very thing, that was set up to protect us (the Constitution),....from this very problem, is being attacked & torn apart, by ....OUR VERY OWN GOVERNMENT. Bit by tiny bit, while you worry about attacks, job security, health, retirement, religion, etc. It's been a very slow process, over the years, but if you have half a brain, & get the "facts", you can easily see it The facts are right there, in front of your face, but your too worried about wmd's, terrorism, Al-Qaeda , other sh**, etc.

All ....the LAWS...the PROFITS....the TAXES...ETC, have been, over the years, "SEVERLY LEVERAGED" towards the benefits of BIG BUSINESS ONLY, and it is READILY SHOWING - IN NOTHING BUT MAJOR, HUGE, "RECORD BREAKING PROFITS". C.E.O.'S salaries are ....."OUT OF THIS UNIVERSE" !!!

The regular, average, ordinary, citizen has "LOST" many of his rights. Has "LOST" his income. Has "LOST" his sense of security. Some have lost their meager homes. Has "LOST" his sense of pride in saying "I'm an American". (remember the lost old saying you used to see a lot of - "Made in America"?) Has lost his hope in feeling protected ( 9-11, Katrina, etc) despite TRILLIONS of their tax dollars spent (mostly secretly - unaccounted for) on the national security. And the DEBT is getting "totally unreasonable", and GROWING GREATER EVERY DAY. Where's all the $$$$$$$$$$ going??

Example: Cheney is "still" collecting somewhere in the neighborhood, of a MILLION dollars a year from "NO BID - UNACCOUNTABLE - NO WHISTLEBLOWING ALLOWED" HALLIBURTON, and he's not even with that company anymore ? Whose funding HALLIBURTON? The taxpayers. Where's the $ACRIFICE? Where's the FREEKIN "honor" ? Do some homework & see what his daughter is doing. She DEFINITLY .....ain't in IRAQ !! The only "Bush" in Iraq, .....is planted outside, .....behind the barracks latrine !

THEY WANT MORE .... "CHEAP LABOR" !! SCREW ANY & ALL OF YOU!! (EVEN IF YOUR AN EX- "HONORABLE" VET). They "WANT" "illegals",....they got 'em. They want a super-ridiculous, low, Min wage,....they got it.
    Pensions?? THEY CAN'T AFFORD THEM! It's "history"! Health insurance ?? THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT! It's "history"!

It's the CORPORATIONS that set the POLICIES (through gov't control), that make "price gouging" (despite all the cost cuts assoc with "all" the previous) ....SO EASY, SO UNACCOUNTABLE, & .....EXTREMELY PROFITABLE. But YET,... they ....get the tax cuts. AND THAT'S A FACT,...JACK !

They scream ......"Al-Qaeda, Al-Qaeda,.....the Al-Qaeda are comming!!!! PROTECT ME, .....PROTECT ME !! "

We have to worry about.....JUST TRYING TO MAKE A GO OF "EVERYDAY LIVING" (NECESSITIES) IN "AMERICA"

THAT'S THE ......"REAL WAR" (sting) IN THE REAL WORLD.
    Most people prefer the fictional version. You know, the one on the TV. It's easier to take even though it does not add up. Maybe that's why they want everyone to have cable. If they keep feeding you this BS, after awhile this repetition works.

Originally posted by avet

Are you familiar with Albert Pike? The Bilderberg group is just part of the bigger picture..

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=1086

http://www.american-buddha.com/proofkuklux.htm (requires registration, they won't spam you or anything)
    WRH - It's all here.

--
    http://teacuptempestry.blogspot.com

To be men not destroyers - Ezra Pound

Re: Re: My God,

Originally posted by LaNdReW
    Whaa????

So whaddya say ppl, are we at war or not??
    It will certainly be an unending war this war on terrorism.

A long time ago Moses said let my people go. What happened and how many times did it happen after the Pharoah said "No"?

Maybe that's where people got the idea that terrorism is a means to an end.

Corporate Profit is Why We Fight!

"The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of the lending institutions and moneyed incorporations."-Thomas Jefferson

"if tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."-James Madison

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism."-George Washington

"True patriotism hates injustice in its own land more than anywhere else."-Clarence Darrow

"Loyalty to your country always; loyalty to your government when it deserves it."-Mark Twain

Originally posted by DR_GONZO
    [B]

"if tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."-James Madison

"
    "the guise" is the operative word here. I'm glad some of you can see. I thought I was the only one who was crazy.

Truth springs from argument among friends.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the 'Right of the People' to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their 'Safety and Happiness'.-Thomas Jefferson, American Declaration of Independence

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."-Theodore Roosevelt, 1918

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information