Thread: What happens to Lancaster Highway Super Mr.Reese ? ?

Question What happens to Lancaster Highway Super Mr.Reese ? ?

Just for the sake of discussion:

Lets say its found Lancaster Highway Super Mr.Reese did not "Abuse, misdirect or steal any tax money" from Lancaster !

What should the Town Fathers do about his job?

Should they reinstate him?

I know the first thing most will do is talk about other percieved issues. Lets see if we can focuss on this one question - Please!

What should the Town of Lancaster Government do if the supposed investigation doesnt prove Mr.Reese "Abused, Misdirected or stole tax dollars?"

#Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

The question is, who has the authority to do anything. Has anyone contacted the State Attorney General's office, or the Department of State?

From my point of view, the highway superintendant was effectively removed from performing his duties by a court judge, NOT the town supervisor. The supervisor took this and ran with it. Stating he had the locks changed on the highway building. Big deal. Ask the town supervisor and the town board what if any authority they have in this matter.

When we have judges, govenor's, congressmen, assemblymen, senators, etc. etc. etc., charged with crimes, they still retain office.

Did anyone see a "Court Order" banning Mr.Reese From his job?

Quote Originally Posted by TTDeathInLan View Post
    From my point of view, the highway superintendant was effectively removed from performing his duties by a court judge, NOT the town supervisor. The supervisor took this and ran with it. Stating he had the locks changed on the highway building. Big deal. Ask the town supervisor and the town board what if any authority they have in this matter.
    Has there been any "Proof" of a "Court Order" banning Mr.Reese from his job?

In order to ban him from "Public Facilities" wouldnt the Local Government have to show "Cause" for such action?

Is this just another Supervisor Giza story? Who if anyone has seen this in written form. Mr.Amnesia has a way of inventing reasons to justify his actions. Then when all is said and done he says things like, "Well we thought that was the right thing to do!" - "It wasnt me , it was suggested by someone else." Or his best one is,"We acted to protect the taxpayers."

What reason or authority would a Judge or the FBI have for banning him from working?

Me thinks the "Party Boys" are laughing their collective buts off. If anyone has seen any such evidence of this "Court Order" - please let us all know where it came from and why?

Thanks
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information