Thread: Carl Paladino & the Buffalo School board races

Carl Paladino & the Buffalo School board races

"The Insider" claims Carl Paladino has been silent on the Buffalo School Board races....Check out this little diatribe...draw your own conclusions...
    very important that everyone who lives in the city votes for Chris Jacobs in todays school board election. Chris stands strong for the students and taxpayers. The crybaby union leaders want to paint the 3 incumbants running this year as bad guys because they favor charter schools. The press has jumped right into bed with these status quo people. The partnership finally did something right by advocating for the 3 incumbants and the naysayers want to paint the partnership as opportunists. Unfortunately the partnership president doesn't have a clue or the intestinal fortitude for a street fight and is in hiding looking like a guilty rat instead of standing up and being a leader acknowleding private sector involvement. The incestuous conspiracy among the majority of board members, the union leadership in the form of phil rumore [who for 25 years has wrecked the school system and has no respect for the financial and social burdens his power places on the community] and the black sorority [sisterhood] and fraternity are primarily responsible for the years of decay and disfunction of our school system. 38 of the 63 schools in the system are failing by state standards. We spend almost $24000/student/year and our graduation rate has fallen from 55% to 51% to 46% over the past 3 years. Dropouts are shooting people on the streets. The status quo people want more time. They see no urgency. They don't know how to lead. They feel no guilt accepting a child into the system that doesn't work knowing fully well they are dooming that child to a disfuntional life of tragedy. Charter schools work. Vouchers would work. The collective school board is not of the disposition or quality required to run an $850 mil/year institution. Most of them couldn't get a job at deltasonic. They are collectively incompetant. They don't have a clue what it will take to turn the system around. The state board has not had the intestinal fortitude to disband the school board and there has been a complacency in the community to act to change things. Other cities like Washington, New York and Philadelphia are acting. Please forward this message to family, friends, empoyees and associates and urge them to vote today
    Fully stimulated...

they support Williams

I don't see him as the guy to lead the Bflo schools into a high ranking district. They all support him. Why , I will never know. Maybe because he is the Wilmers/Partnership hand picked poster child. This guy has a doctorate degree, has anyone ever listened to his interviews ? He must have had some help, that is all I can conclude.

Who voted today? I did, for the challengers. I'd rather have more people on there critical of Williams who would join up with Mr. Hernandez and try to straighten this place out.

Edited to add: I was #60 at the polls today. At 7pm.

Anything Paladino says needs to be taken with huge grain of salt and the acknowledgment that Carl is out of for Carl and Carl's interests only.

I don't mean to make this seem simplistic because, when dealing with Carl Paladino, it never is. All I can say is that if your vote is in anyway shaped, either for or against, based on what Paladino thinks or says; odds are that you're not voting smartly.
    One beautiful thing about having a government of the corporations, by the corporations, and for the corporations is that every disaster is measured in terms of economic loss. It's sort of like getting your arm sheared off in a car accident and thinking, "Damn, now it'll take longer to fold the laundry" as blood spurts from your arteries. - The Rude Pundit

Thread Information