I watched last night as Ray Duza and the other outgoing clowns made their farewell speeches.What a crock of crap that was.Crying and such.Then their was Chuck Swanick,he just bolted. Then the crem de crem George Holt spoke,I was riveted to the TV screen I had to clean my glasses I thought I was watching Winston Churchill.When he spoke the words that will live in infamy."Never have so few done so much to screw so many". Folks I cant thank them enough for the hours of joy they
gave me. Watching them come in to the legislature in that little car,all jumping out with their little seltzer bottles.Lyn Marinelli in her big shoes and red nose. God I will miss so many of them.
My sadness went away soon when I was reminded that the clown college graduated a new class that will enter the big top in
January. So soon we will be able to witness the freak show that is Erie county. Joel the ring master in the spot light saying ladies and gentelmen welcome to the greates show on earth,now bring in the clowns.
Enjoy the show folks,and lets see if this term of clowns can make you laugh al the way to the poor house. I bet they can!!