Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Hot Car

New Hot Car

I just got my new Lexus RX400h, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

"Watch this!" He said, "Nelson! The radio replied, "Rick! y or Willie?"

"Willie!" He continued...and On The Road Again came from the speakers.
    I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them.

"*******S!" I yelled...The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane! Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....

Damn, I LOVE this car!
    Truth springs from argument among friends.

good one

Re: New Hot Car

Originally posted by biker
    I just got my new Lexus RX400h, and returned to the dealer the next day, complaining that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

"Watch this!" He said, "Nelson! The radio replied, "Rick! y or Willie?"

"Willie!" He continued...and On The Road Again came from the speakers.
    I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, "Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, "Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I swerved in time to avoid them.

"*******S!" I yelled...The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane! Fonda and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on guitar, Al Gore on drums and Bill Clinton on sax....

Damn, I LOVE this car!

you've earn a star from me...that was funny !!
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

can I just buy the radio
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Thumbs up

LMFAO

Hey, biker, play this in your new $40,0000+ new suv's radio. And I don't even like Howard Stern.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/howardstern-Dean.mp3

I find nothing funny in your humor, when so many people are dying, suffering, here and "over there", but it's to be expected from people like you, who have "never" served, and never, ever will, that drive around in fancy SUV's, shouting to their fancy voice operated radio's, ....waving the flag, while "speeding" right by...... any and all recruiting stations.

I served my country to defend "it", and that "goddamned piece of paper" , the "Constitution" to which it was created and formed by. Now, mr. Bush, mr.Cheney, etc., "war loving cowards - that also never served" are "pissing" on that very document that formed, and "worked" for this once proud nation, for centuries. All for, ...ultimitely, lining their "own pockets" - in extreme, luxerious, surroundings, with absolutely "NO sacrifice ....WHATSOEVER, ....I repeat....WHATSOEVER" on their part. They merely sit back, and are getting richer & richer by the hour.

THEY ARE ALL "KEN LAY" CLONES, BLEEDING THIS NATION TO AN INEVITABLE MAJOR CATASTROPHY.

I seen a fancy SUV speeding by an intersection, that almost hit a kid on a cheap old bike and almost hit him (he was going to a recruiting station). I yelled at the driver, "You BIKER !!" ,....but my radio never came on (I was hoping for Ann Coulter singing "God bless America(n volenteers - poor shmucks without any $$$) ", or, Bill Orielly signing "(It's) Over There..& I'm Over Here, making lotsa $$$$"......but,.... it don't work.....just like our current leaders and their policies (lies).

Damn!... I hate my car!! It reminds me off our leaders - it's a broken down P.O.S. sucking my wallet dry !!

Last month, Republican Congressional leaders filed into the Oval Office to meet with President George W. Bush and talk about renewing the controversial USA Patriot Act.

GOP leaders told Bush that his hardcore push to renew the more onerous provisions of the act could further alienate conservatives still mad at the President from his botched attempt to nominate White House Counsel Harriet Miers to the Supreme Court.

“I don’t give a goddamn,” Bush retorted. “I’m the President and the Commander-in-Chief. Do it my way.”

“Mr. President,” one aide in the meeting said. “There is a valid case that the provisions in this law undermine the Constitution.”

“Stop throwing the Constitution in my face,” Bush screamed back. “It’s just a goddamned piece of paper!”

I’ve talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution “a goddamned piece of paper.”

Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, while still White House counsel, wrote that the “Constitution is an outdated document.”

Put aside, for a moment, political affiliation or personal beliefs. It doesn’t matter if you are a Democrat, Republican or Independent. It doesn’t matter if you support the invasion or Iraq or not. Despite our differences, the Constitution has stood for two centuries as the defining document of our government, the final source to determine – in the end – if something is legal or right.

Every federal official – including the President – who takes an oath of office swears to “uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States."

As a judge, Scalia says, “I don't have to prove that the Constitution is perfect; I just have to prove that it's better than anything else.”

Scalia says the danger of tinkering with the Constitution comes from a loss of rights.

And don’t buy the White House hype that the USA Patriot Act is a necessary tool to fight terrorism. It is a dangerous law that infringes on the rights of every American citizen and, as one brave aide told President Bush, something that undermines the Constitution of the United States.

But why should Bush care? After all, the Constitution is just “a goddamned piece of paper.”

(just released)
    THE LIES !!! (not included in the 911 Commision Report)

"More than three years before the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, American diplomats warned Saudi officials that Osama bin Laden might target civilian aircraft, according to a newly declassified State Department cable...

MSNBC (6.5 mb)
    http://movies.crooksandliars.com/msn...mo_051209a.wmv

Haven't heard from avet in a while.

Haven't missed him a second.

The recruiters I've talked to say they "sure miss you". They see your fancy SUV speed up when their outside having a smoke'.

What's wrong; did your scrips run out?

Rumsfeld was telling bush about the insergent attack in Iraq the other day.
    "Mr. President there was an explosion in Iraq and there was one Brazillian killed".
    To which Bush asked, "Really? How many is in a brazillion?
    "If you want to know what God thinks of money just look at the people he gave it to."

By the way, what happened to biker? I miss the old coot.

Hey, that's a good one.

Unregistered
    Geez ... lighten up, avet. It was only a joke.

And a damn good one at that!

avet RELAX

avet I served and I liked the joke ,get that tooth ache fixed or what ever it is that has your shorts pulled up so tight. a good laugh is always welcome. driving an suv and serving have nothing to do with each other
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

I'm laughing so very hard on the floor (not easy - the temp in my house is at 60 deg's).

Granpabob, ...you feel better, now that you know you stuck your life on the line for “a goddamned piece of paper” ? If you do, God bless,... and may you continue to enjoy yourself. Just don't get your "shorts pulled up so tight" when America is just in a "history lesson" spoken in the past tense, and your *home is not yours (*oh, that's right it already is- I forgot).

I find it extremely funny that people like biker, support the *******s that are blatently running this country into the history books as ....the worst "this", and ....the worst "that". Disaster after disaster - fear - uncertainity - doubt - less security than ever, huge record debts - as they make huge record profits. The "selected" few corporations are exempt from "ANY and ALL" laws and investigations. Ah,ha,ha,ha,...VERY FUNNY!

I find it extremely funny that very rich, "cowards" are in control of the military powers & calling all the shots - got it ALL WRONG so far, from 9\11,... to the War in Iraq. NONE of their children are serving- are they?? VERY, VERY FUNNY!

I find it extremely funny that the very same, very rich cowards have "vested interests" in the major corporations that are producing "record" - history profits. The same corporations have lobbied & backed them financially, to "put them" where they are. Ah,ha,ha,ha,...VERY FUNNY!

I find it extremely funny that the very same cowards that are spreading nothing but false "fears" and lies, one after another, living under a blanket of some of the best security, best luxury, best information accessibility & channels that our money can buy (available ONLY to their eyes only), yet all we hear from them are lies, lies, & more lies, and see nothing but "non-performance" on their part, of their sworn duties. VERY FUNNY!

I find it extremely funny that the "victims" (regular ordinary citizens) of hurricane Katrina had to be "sworn in" before giving their testimony, before a congressional hearing. Yet just weeks before, in another congressional hearing, (I do watch C-Span everyday), the top CEO's of some of the major OIL corporations - some who make approx $17,000 an hour (total income w\percs, etc.), in a hearing regarding their price gouging, it was VERY AGRESSIVELY, & LOUDLY OPPOSED that they be "sworn in" by Ted Stevens (imagine that - an (R) Alaskan "OIL" man, who receives millions of federal tax dollars to build bridges to "nowhere" & paint huge pictures of "fishes" on com. airlines using fed tax dollars - in "charge" of the hearing). It was brought up repeatedly, by others, that they be "sworn in", yet Ted Stevens LOUDLY & AGRESSIVELY WOULD NOT ALLOW IT !! WHY????? Ah,ha,ha,ha,... VERY FUNNY, ....AIN'T IT?

I DO NOT find it extremely funny that PEOPLE keep dying & suffering more in the "richest" nation in the world. I have four years of my life, invested in serving the "Constitution", and what it stands for...not a...“a goddamned piece of paper”.

I DO NOT find it extremely funny that we send "volenteers" in harm's way without the proper equipment or numbers (still to this day - yrs later!).

I DO NOT FIND THAT FUNNY AT ALL, IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM, nor what this present administration is doing to this country, for their own profit.

START A MANDATORY DRAFT - NO EXEMPTIONS, THEN WE' LL SEE WHOSE LAUGHING & MAKING JOKES & WANTS MORE WAR !!!

I find it extremely funny when I read about crap like this:

Saudi Billionaire Boasts of Manipulating Fox News Coverage
    December 7, 2005
    The Saudi billionaire, Al-waleed bin Talal, is a friend of News Corporation chairman Rupert Murdoch and controls an influential number of voting shares in the company.
    Ah,ha,ha,ha,...

AIM Reveals Saudi Billionaire Has Another Link to Parent Company of Fox News
    December 9, 2005
    "It appears that the Saudi connection to News Corporation, the parent of Fox News, is deep and substantial.
    Ah,ha,ha,ha,...

“No Earthly Idea”: Frist Continues To Mislead on Stock Sale
    Majority Leader Bill Frist is facing two federal inquiries into his abrupt sale of millions of dollars of stock in HCA Inc., his family’s hospital corporation, shortly before a company announcement sent the price plummeting.
    Frist claimed this morning on Fox News Sunday that, for the last decade, he has had “no earthly idea” how much HCA stock he owned:

“no earthly idea” how much money he's got ????? Ah,ha,ha,ha,... VERY FUNNY!

mr.Bush "dumped" his oil stocks, very conventially, in his earlier yrs, when he was backed by the Bin Ladens, before his company went "belly up". Those records are, conventially locked away in secracy. Ah,ha,ha,ha,...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information